Multi Site Steel War Aftermath - Done - READ FIRST POST!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to say i recently joined Tip.It even though i knew it.

i have to say it was fun ::' but all those bs and lies(spy, cape changer, etc.) made it awfull -.- overrall it was fun.

one last thing i'm a newb at MSSW4 i wanted a big war but no. second i'm in only 1 pic :(. third saw Syzygy :P and got rune legs as loot. lastly i accidently helped bsers and killed them.

almost forgot before MSSW i didnt have an acc here so does my friends and when i asked them if it would be ok

It has to be said it wasn't a good fight. It was a good march through the Wildy though :thumbsup:

I managed to kill one black cape I think then I died O_o I wasn't sure who killed me but I wasn't paying enough attention to my health because I assumed being as I was in a group of green capes with no white dots in sight I was as safe as I would get in a war. So I'm guessing I either just didn't see the white dots or got bsed. I'll get over it I was epxecting to die anyway because of my level and because it's war, I'm not sure the two and a half hour wait I did was worth it but I had fun and it was something different. My first Mssw wasn't great but it was okay.

I wish I could have been there for the after party though! :D But after I died I just thought meh and argued with all the people outside Lummy bank bawling about how 'tip.it cheated!' 'tip.it lost haha.' and ect. :roll:

tl;dr- I need to pay more attention. Good war but could have been a lot lot better.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

"No harm intended..." BAH! It was all the backstabbing/pileing(sp?) that caused me to give up! This also ruined my first experience in the MSSW :evil: :evil: :evil:

Because of us in the wild you gave up after the war was over? Or are you talking about the people that were doing it during the war?

corondo.png

100combat7xp.gif

Wish I had gotten more action...killed 1 of the random people from the clans that were killing us and got a Rune Pic :thumbsup: ... Later, a group of us chased down one more and KOed him And got a R2H :twisted:

Got more PK loot today than I have ever gotten the rest of my RS history ::' .

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Guys lets not get into a fight over who killed who after awhile last time I was bored to death, and I can understand the boredom mentality of looking for a dot. It was also chaos, and thats how its supposed to be - the red cape guy who said bser -was smart tactician. As for myself, I was killed by crashers once, and tip.iters before the war started. I came back up naked to watch and a certain tiffer who has posted her called me a looter and killed me. Came back up naked again and another tifer killed me. LOL.

I think I might change my forum name to my rs name, someone called me a das impersonator in falador :(

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I can't find my other post, so here are my images (some of them glitched for some unknown reason):

[hide=Pictures]Us trying to get re-organized.

mssw4.png

Maxed ops picture. Yes, that's without assist.

mssw42.png

mssw43.png

mssw44.png[/hide]

Short recap:

I came 4 hours early to see that about 20 Tipiters have already assembled at Edgeville bank. After chatting for a bit, I had to get off the computer.

At 1:40 PM, I logged back onto RuneScape to see that Ts Stormrage has already brought the majority of our army to the warring location. Knowing this, I hastily rounded up the remaining individuals (with Elit9's help) to the warring location. As soon as we hit the Wilderness ditch, everyone got out of focus and started running towards the warring location. When we reached there however, there was a large group of Tipiters already there without another fansite in site. I then went to the ruined castle area and there were a few stragglers. After those were killed off, I rounded up a few people and went to the greater demon ruins. As I travelled further west, we ran into a large clan. I quickly ran back and rallied everyone to that location. As we all rushed, they ran. We managed to kill a few though. After that, we just killed random stragglers and hung around the Wilderness a little bit. After that, we headed back.

The lag finally got to me and I logged out with a large amount of people behind me. When I logged in, I was alone until I went west and met up with Ts Stormrage. I decided to run ahead and met everyone at Edgeville bank. There, I rallied everyone up to head for Falador, bumping into other Tipiters on the way. When we got there, it was already taken over by Dbzruler72's group. So, I decided to go to the Falador Castle for a final picture and informed the other generals to do the same. After that, everyone stayed in Falador and slew all that went in their way.

So, go Tip.it! It was fun, even though it didn't last long.

j0xPu5R.png

This was my first MSSW, and far from expecting a clash of the titans, I had hoped there would be more people from other sites. The only people I saw were people in black capes. I don't know who those people were though. The organization was pretty good but could be a lot better. For example, in the bank, Dbz was 1.) Telling people to stay IN the bank, 2.) telling people to follow him, and 3.) walking OUT of the bank, taking everyone who was following him with him. I saw 2 people get pked during one of these trips outside the bank. I thought it was pretty silly.

I think the next MSSW should be much more organized. I think it really should have been in the FFA Dangerous portal. It should have a sign-up, and each participant should be assigned to a general, who they will set as a caller and whose clan chat they will join. The generals would all set the same caller who would be some master general or something. That seems like it would allow for much faster exchange of battle information.

Still, I expected a lot more of a fight... Anti-Tip.it Alliance next time around, anyone? That'll settle it for sure that we rule it all :D

I totally agree. That might be what needs to be done to get Rsc out of their shells and onto the battlefield.

Brief summary of the war:

Under ts stormrage, tip.it decided to arrive early on the battlefield. Of course, just like last year, the second the entire army crossed the ditch, there was mass confusion. People lost stormrage, who ran (instead of walked), and it was just like a good ol' deathmarch (more like a deathrun). Well, the tip.it army, seemingly scattered across the wilderness, was constantly pounded by rune clans and rangers. Despite all that, hundreds of battle-ready tip.iters arrived on at the battleground. But there was no one in sight. Suddenly, reports came in of PC death dotting in the west. Stormrage got a bunch of troops following him, and attacked PC near the member's wilderness gate. At first, it appeared PC had the upper hand, as dozens emerged from the death dot to attack tip.iters. But PC could not keep up with the constant flow of tip.iters pouring into the battlefield, having heard the call. While PC was getting hammered, another rune clan attacked both armies from the south. But after about 5 minutes, all enemies were destroyed on the site. Right after that, we were told to rush back to the main battlegrounds, because Sals had begun their attack from the south. Again, hundreds of tip.iters poured southward, picking off Sal's army. Sal's had a good strategy though - they stayed in the single combat area, and it took longer to kill all of them, even though they had less than the PC army. After a few minutes, it was obvious who had won the war. Both of the major enemy armies had been salughtered: tip.it stood the victor once again.

After that, I organised a falador raid and got about 70 tip.iters on me. It was quite fun, we piled random people in multicombat zones. The tip.it army had split up into smaller (yet still powerful) factions raiding runescape. For the next half hour, tip.it had taken control of world 62, piling innocents in cold blood and picking off the surviving fansites. My own army passed some of the other tip.it divisions three times, it was very fun. Then we decided to go into the wilderness and see if we could kill some runers. Unfortunately, I ordered a pile on a 113 and didn't realize he was part of a 15-man clan. A 102 mage started blasting me, and I had to run while my confused and bewildered army tried to keep up with me and shake the mage. I arrived in edgeville with no food and 50hp, still carrying my full rune and skulled (I din't want to lose that because it is hard to buy).

I will summarize better,k?:

Tif came and then showed unsportsmanlike conduct, the idiots who led us created mass confusion due to lack of experience, and we won because of larger numbers, seriously the people that went for tif killed more tifers than anyone else, more tif were killed than all the enemies as well, and I went to the "massacre" I was quickly piled by tifers and then I was called a noob numerous times, I will not be fighting for tif again.( I was 1vs1 a freind of mine, we were both in green capes, obviously I was the enemy,duh?)

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Brief summary of the war:

Under ts stormrage, tip.it decided to arrive early on the battlefield. Of course, just like last year, the second the entire army crossed the ditch, there was mass confusion. People lost stormrage, who ran (instead of walked), and it was just like a good ol' deathmarch (more like a deathrun). Well, the tip.it army, seemingly scattered across the wilderness, was constantly pounded by rune clans and rangers. Despite all that, hundreds of battle-ready tip.iters arrived on at the battleground. But there was no one in sight. Suddenly, reports came in of PC death dotting in the west. Stormrage got a bunch of troops following him, and attacked PC near the member's wilderness gate. At first, it appeared PC had the upper hand, as dozens emerged from the death dot to attack tip.iters. But PC could not keep up with the constant flow of tip.iters pouring into the battlefield, having heard the call. While PC was getting hammered, another rune clan attacked both armies from the south. But after about 5 minutes, all enemies were destroyed on the site. Right after that, we were told to rush back to the main battlegrounds, because Sals had begun their attack from the south. Again, hundreds of tip.iters poured southward, picking off Sal's army. Sal's had a good strategy though - they stayed in the single combat area, and it took longer to kill all of them, even though they had less than the PC army. After a few minutes, it was obvious who had won the war. Both of the major enemy armies had been salughtered: tip.it stood the victor once again.

After that, I organised a falador raid and got about 70 tip.iters on me. It was quite fun, we piled random people in multicombat zones. The tip.it army had split up into smaller (yet still powerful) factions raiding runescape. For the next half hour, tip.it had taken control of world 62, piling innocents in cold blood and picking off the surviving fansites. My own army passed some of the other tip.it divisions three times, it was very fun. Then we decided to go into the wilderness and see if we could kill some runers. Unfortunately, I ordered a pile on a 113 and didn't realize he was part of a 15-man clan. A 102 mage started blasting me, and I had to run while my confused and bewildered army tried to keep up with me and shake the mage. I arrived in edgeville with no food and 50hp, still carrying my full rune and skulled (I din't want to lose that because it is hard to buy).

I will summarize better,k?:

Tif came and then showed unsportsmanlike conduct, the idiots who led us created mass confusion due to lack of experience, and we won because of larger numbers, seriously the people that went for tif killed more tifers than anyone else, more tif were killed than all the enemies as well, and I went to the "massacre" I was quickly piled by tifers and then I was called a noob numerous times, I will not be fighting for tif again.( I was 1vs1 a freind of mine, we were both in green capes, obviously I was the enemy,duh?)

Of the 2, i think Maul pretty much summed it up. Even though we won, Tip.It was horribly organised, full of team-killers, and it was a horrible mess.

im debating whether to fight for tif again

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

FIrst of all...Everyone who says this should have been organized better because we had loads of team killers: How the heck are you supposed to stop them while they are acting on their own? It's not like a leader told them to BS people.

Also, I would like to see someone organize 500+ people without problems..It's not easy.

As for the actual event itself...:

Well, I got lost when we came to the battlefield, and the most I saw was 3-4 enemies at a time. So I guess I disapointed myself more than anything :P

Still, could have had more enemies anyway. We were largely outnumbering them.

I'll attempt the next one and see if everything goes better...( That is, if more people show up and some teamkillers don't..)

Dust Devil- The Vacuum of Evil.

Bloodveld- The Tongue of Evil

Rockslug- The rock of Evil.

Freezie- The Icecube of Evil.

At first I was dissappointed that I got piled by some crashers, but after reading what happened to a lot of other people, getting killed by crashers seems better than killed by my our own team.

But I do have an idea to help stop bsers. During the fighting someone said to add dbz to your freinds list and turn public chat to friends. If everyone adds all the generals then turns public to friends, it would help reduce the confusion of of people accusing honest tifers of being bsers because no one will hear them

firagadean.png

Tif came and then showed unsportsmanlike conduct, the idiots who led us created mass confusion due to lack of experience...

Come on Maul, you know that comment is uncalled for. You must realize that these people had the monumental task to rally over a 300-600 person force. You and I could do no better in my opinion. Its incredibly wrong to refer and generalize the leaders or the whole of Tip.It as unsportsman-like or idiotic. There are so many morons in this world where ever you look. If you look in this post, most claim they did not in fact bs but were bsed. So obviously the majority of us did not wish to engage in this act. Plus, how do we know for sure that 100%, 90%, heck even 30% were actual Tip.Iters (of course most of the minority that were Tip.it backstabbers are known at this point <.< ...now do you realize what you bsers caused, hope so). They could have easily been party crashers interested in messing around with our big war. Just take a deep breath and enjoy the fact that this was a victory.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

It was lame, the time was 11am for me, I came at 11am the battle had already started by the time I got there its was clear tip it won.

I manged 2 kills.

I saw Den in fally getting piled, and lady dieing dming a runer,

I myself got bs in fally by the same people of Den's a bunch of near maxed wearing 39 capes, with their friends piling.

And like what idiots do in multi, monkey see monkey do idiots saw 4 people piling me why don't they join in the fun.

In other words, for a first war it sucked.

[hide=@ Psycho Robot]I went around the bank because it was hard to find me in the bank.[/hide]I felt the urge to post here at 1:25AM, to clear up the air--or at least try.

Organization

I admit, organization was better last year. We may have had multiple FI leaders & CC's this time, but it didn't go well at all. If there is a MSSW5, let there be two FI leaders & no official CC's.

Generally speaking, every Tip.Iter isn't war-oriented. Organization goes as far as the members listen to orders.

Backstabbing

You can't have not expected it. With over 700 crowded players, someone is bound to get bored. Regardless, other clans did the majority of the BSing.

MSSW5?

Maybe, but Tip.Iters need to learn that unjustifiable death is always a risk. Afterall, it is the Wilderness--a place of risks.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

A point I'd like to bring out to all of you complaining about bsing... tip.it is a fansite, not a clan. In clans, you get kicked for bsing. There are little to no consequences for bsing in a fansite event besides maybe a few rude remarks :P With 500+ people there are bound to be a few... dozen idiots among them that would take advantage of this fact. Hell I've been to some CLAN events where there was a horrid amount of bsing...

Well..........

thegrouping was fun,but the war was like total genocide :shock:

we wiped out the opposing clans faster than you could say:"Multi site steel war 4"

i got bs'ed by a few guys claiming that "flodder is rsc!,pile flodder!".

i hope omn better organisation and a better mssw5! =D>

kudos to the leaders!

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011