Multi Site Steel War Aftermath - Done - READ FIRST POST!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw about 20 enemys. This was so boring. Were the other MSSW the same as this one? I though we would have a big massive war, with at least 2 very big teams, but there where just some little teams from the enemies comming. Well, if I knew tis, I wouldn't have bough the stuff for the war, nor comming to help tip.it.

Sorry to say this, but this event was so boring and no worth waiting for. :x

bannerzi.gif

That was kinda disappointing, where were all the other fansites? All the backstabbing and total lack of organization was to be expected but tip.it outnumbering everyone else combined by a huge ratio? We won though so =D>

Well , I was just guessing because I got killed quite fast when I first logged in. -.-

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

To borrow a line from Rsc:

295pck.jpg

Really good event, shame it degraded into alot of bsing but it was kinda enevitable

I survived start to finished and only used 3 swordfish :thumbsup:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

Yeah, it was a little disappointing, a lot of Tipit v Tipit going on and many fansites didn't pull much of anything. I had a good time though.

Exactly. To be honest, the war element was rubbish, but it was still a great laugh :D

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

This year's event was nowhere near as epic as last year's. The other fansites practically didn't show up (except fo a few throngs from Sal's and RV)

I suspect RSC planted BSers in our team, they said they wouldn't show because they're "too large" for us and would defeat us anyway. Honestly, there couldn't have been that many BSers unless someone put them up to it.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

This event failed loads...

also control f on normal thread search green keep pressing enter till it says 'We won't kill you if you wear other green-ish capes though.'

Erm... Backstabbers.. Care to explain?

By the way lol at Devan... We weren't cheating we owned you really. A lot of Tip.It people = Doesn't mean cheating.

I didn't say you guys were cheating. I said some members were. Yteezy stole about 200 of our recruits and it went on from there.

alright man its fine, obvioulsy these guys cant read the rules (or dont know what NO MAGE AND RANGE means...)

its fine, dont make us look bad :P

Click here to become a Fan of an awesome Facebook page! Tell all your friends :D

168d9fm.png

Was fun untill i got bsed by some [cabbage] heads, claiming i spyed.

sada1337

lovelost

lilbooda

14cookie14

blue676

Well, others were bsed by sada1337, so i will post some proof

sada1337lo4.pngw800.png

I saw a ton of people BS tifers which are pretty well known. These 'tifers' couldnt recognize the people who are obviously tifers like you. I remember snipersas saying something like that, he got recognized TOO late.

oh and pics

premssw4.png

and they cheated

CHEATERS.png

I saw a ton of people BS tifers which are pretty well known. These 'tifers' couldnt recognize the people who are obviously tifers like you. I remember snipersas saying something like that, he got recognized TOO late.

Yep. People only realized it was me 30 seconds after I died.

A MESSAGE FROM A SAL'S MOD:

there were several assassins instantly attacking me the moment I left the bank, they were noob so didn't do much harm to me

on the way to the wild we were ambushed several times by rangers and mages

and from clan wars to the battlefield was one big ambush place

if any of those tipit guys are reading this, and I'm sure you are. You guys are pathetic

just pathetic losers

cheating like this for a simple game...

bah

I won't be joining the next steel war because with all over cheaters it's no fun at all

enjoy your winning it must be really feel good to know you guys won by being the living definition of the word noob...

I hope you guys take this into consideration next time so it make it more fun for others next time. ::'

There was no tipit people cheating; we just outnumbered everyone else 20 to 1. Everyone did however spread out from the castle a bit because the lag was so bad in the center you could not play (due to there being hundreds, if not thousands of tipiters there)

Overall, a good war. I didn't even notice the enemy - they got killed before they got anywhere near the main army. I don't see much of a point in participating in these wars however if there is no fansite anywhere near big enough to challange us.

Yea, this tip.it turnout was incredible, and the best part was waiting in Edgeville before the war, and walking up to the castle. They were brilliant, all you could see where hundreds of steel and skulls.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

A MESSAGE FROM A SAL'S MOD:

there were several assassins instantly attacking me the moment I left the bank, they were noob so didn't do much harm to me

on the way to the wild we were ambushed several times by rangers and mages

and from clan wars to the battlefield was one big ambush place

if any of those tipit guys are reading this, and I'm sure you are. You guys are pathetic

just pathetic losers

cheating like this for a simple game...

bah

I won't be joining the next steel war because with all over cheaters it's no fun at all

enjoy your winning it must be really feel good to know you guys won by being the living definition of the word noob...

I hope you guys take this into consideration next time so it make it more fun for others next time. ::'

This was a war...if you see a bunch of white dots coming, wouldn't you get ready for war? It was close enough to the time where they should have been stationed anyways. No offense, but all I read is "We're a bunch of sore losers, so we're going to make up excuses as to why we lost, even though we would have been dominated anyways."

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

This year's event was nowhere near as epic as last year's. The other fansites practically didn't show up (except fo a few throngs from Sal's and RV)

I suspect RSC planted BSers in our team, they said they wouldn't show because they're "too large" for us and would defeat us anyway. Honestly, there couldn't have been that many BSers unless someone put them up to it.

That's their excuse? Because they're too large for us?

[cabbage]. We won last year, and all of the sudden they decide not to come because "they'd pwn us". All of those other small sites were more than willing to face a giant like tip.it, I say bring it on to RSC. You guys can even wear rune if you want to. At least it'll be more epic than this year's.

Ok recap of my experience...

1. Waited in edgeville for about 2 hours.

2. Got to see my tip it friends ::'

3. Noticed about 600 people in edgy have never even posted on tif.... -.-

4. Everyone gathered up with astounding numbers :o :shock:

5. War started

6. I got bsed by every "tiffer"

7. Came back

8. War ended (After like 5 minutes :roll: )

Worst mssw so far.... doubt i'll come to the next one after this year =p....

[hide=My pics]081018134052ex7.png

081018134134gl2.png

081018134611ts9.png

081018135058mt4.png

081018141216rv2.png[/hide]

Nice pics, I think I've seen myself in them :lol:

I cannot say that this is the worst MSSW, becasue this was my first, but is was not worth comming for. I will still come to the MSSW5, but not for MSSW6 if MSSW5 is as bad as MSSW4.

Maybe we can make a MSSW with tip.iters only, and we split thw whole into 2, 3 or maybe 4 teams by random.

bannerzi.gif

oh my god that was so epic

the actual fight wasnt that good but the after party omg! taking out fally, varrock , al kharid it was awesomne!!! i didnt die even once and use all my swordies but 4 i 1 on 1 killed 5 people and i cant even imagine how many in multi with other people (about 60 probs ::' )

then at the end marios team (i was in it) went to bh and we got absolutly slaughted by a 100+ lv mage ,melle team :lol: after i noticed the only people left were me and like 2 other people i ran away and logged.

i went to edgy at 4 and logged at 8 .....omg 4 hours of pure epicness :thumbsup:

thank you tip it and we own so much :twss: this made me almost want to come back out of retirement to rs full time ::'

edit: well im so sorry about the unhappy guys , bsing does smell , oh well i had a awesome time! :lol: