Multi Site Steel War Aftermath - Done - READ FIRST POST!

This event was a load of [cabbage], I shouldn't have bothered coming after last years fiasco. Oh well, if these events can't be organised properly then it isn't worth coming to them.

=D>

You know, its like 400 people, under like 5 different leaders in a couple different clan chats. How the hell can it be organized? :wall:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event was a load of [cabbage], I shouldn't have bothered coming after last years fiasco. Oh well, if these events can't be organised properly then it isn't worth coming to them.

=D>

You know, its like 400 people, under like 5 different leaders in a couple different clan chats. How the hell can it be organized? :wall:

Clan wars...

1288581197250-1.jpg

A MESSAGE FROM A SAL'S MOD:

there were several assassins instantly attacking me the moment I left the bank, they were noob so didn't do much harm to me

on the way to the wild we were ambushed several times by rangers and mages

and from clan wars to the battlefield was one big ambush place

if any of those tipit guys are reading this, and I'm sure you are. You guys are pathetic

just pathetic losers

cheating like this for a simple game...

bah

I won't be joining the next steel war because with all over cheaters it's no fun at all

enjoy your winning it must be really feel good to know you guys won by being the living definition of the word noob...

Of course the only PKers on a PvP world are Tip.Iters solely seeking to 'assassinate' a moderator. Seriously, if this is how people act on a loss, accusing pkers of being assassins... :?

It should be for fun, not for wins to make your balls bigger. Nobody has fun that way.

Hurray!

I've always wanted to be a cheater. :D

I was trying to find myself in all the screenies that got posted.

Nothing, but oh well.

'Twas fun, especially in Edgeville a hour before hand. :)

EDIT - Lulz.

I started out in Ts Stormrage's CC, then I was in Mario Sunny's...

I was still following Ts because I had no clue where Mario even went.

It wasn't horrible! We totally dominated all others!

What was funny was the group that showed up in full rune . . . and still they got owned due to our massive numbers.

I apologize for attacking a leader accidentally - I was looking at white dots mostly. It was hard to see any white dots as there were so few of them.

What a total domination. The other sites must hang their heads in utter shame and embarassment!

Compens.png

Are there any comments that aren't about the failure of the MSSW4?

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

oh my god that was so epic

the actual fight wasnt that good but the after party omg! taking out fally, varrock , al kharid it was awesomne!!! i didnt die even once and use all my swordies but 4 i 1 on 1 killed 5 people and i cant even imagine how many in multi with other people (about 60 probs ::' )

then at the end marios team (i was in it) went to bh and we got absolutly slaughted by a 100+ lv mage ,melle team :lol: after i noticed the only people left were me and like 2 other people i ran away and logged.

i went to edgy at 4 and logged at 8 .....omg 4 hours of pure epicness :thumbsup:

thank you tip it and we own so much :twss: this made me almost want to come back out of retirement to rs full time ::'

edit: well im so sorry about the unhappy guys , bsing does smell , oh well i had a awesome time! :lol:

i was in the mario team to :thumbsup:

omg we got pwned at bounty lol :lol: :lol:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

how the hell can you explain the magers and rangers then? of course you cheated -.-

Hmm...maybe because there were more magers and rangers attacking us?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

how the hell can you explain the magers and rangers then? of course you cheated -.-

Oh please, I didn't see one ranger/mager.

And even if a team did use them, the whole point is for fun. I had a great time, and that's all that matters. People take this way to seriously.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

It wasn't horrible! We totally dominated all others!

What was funny was the group that showed up in full rune . . . and still they got owned due to our massive numbers.

I apologize for attacking a leader accidentally - I was looking at white dots mostly. It was hard to see any white dots as there were so few of them.

What a total domination. The other sites must hang their heads in utter shame and embarassment!

finally a good post,we dominated them!!!

i think we were with atleast 900 man :thumbsup:

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

Brief summary of the war:

Under ts stormrage, tip.it decided to arrive early on the battlefield. Of course, just like last year, the second the entire army crossed the ditch, there was mass confusion. People lost stormrage, who ran (instead of walked), and it was just like a good ol' deathmarch (more like a deathrun). Well, the tip.it army, seemingly scattered across the wilderness, was constantly pounded by rune clans and rangers. Despite all that, hundreds of battle-ready tip.iters arrived on at the battleground. But there was no one in sight. Suddenly, reports came in of PC death dotting in the west. Stormrage got a bunch of troops following him, and attacked PC near the member's wilderness gate. At first, it appeared PC had the upper hand, as dozens emerged from the death dot to attack tip.iters. But PC could not keep up with the constant flow of tip.iters pouring into the battlefield, having heard the call. While PC was getting hammered, another rune clan attacked both armies from the south. But after about 5 minutes, all enemies were destroyed on the site. Right after that, we were told to rush back to the main battlegrounds, because Sals had begun their attack from the south. Again, hundreds of tip.iters poured southward, picking off Sal's army. Sal's had a good strategy though - they stayed in the single combat area, and it took longer to kill all of them, even though they had less than the PC army. After a few minutes, it was obvious who had won the war. Both of the major enemy armies had been salughtered: tip.it stood the victor once again.

After that, I organised a falador raid and got about 70 tip.iters on me. It was quite fun, we piled random people in multicombat zones. The tip.it army had split up into smaller (yet still powerful) factions raiding runescape. For the next half hour, tip.it had taken control of world 62, piling innocents in cold blood and picking off the surviving fansites. My own army passed some of the other tip.it divisions three times, it was very fun. Then we decided to go into the wilderness and see if we could kill some runers. Unfortunately, I ordered a pile on a 113 and didn't realize he was part of a 15-man clan. A 102 mage started blasting me, and I had to run while my confused and bewildered army tried to keep up with me and shake the mage. I arrived in edgeville with no food and 50hp, still carrying my full rune and skulled (I din't want to lose that because it is hard to buy).

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Well I survived that mass of idiocy, and got a decent drop off the one person that I actually fought 1 on 1...honestly if i wasn't for that one person showing some decency/honor/whatever I probably would have left a lot earlier...I don't even really know what I'm talkign about...waka waka...

Bit disappointed by how we acted...but the conquering Falador bit was interesting, and in the end some British cheeb attempted a bs(you know who you are :lol: )

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Because it's a pvp world. That could have been anyone.

There was no official authorization to cheat like that. If those people were tip.it, they were acting on their own. And if we saw them, we'd probably have killed them. Hell, tip.it members were attacking each other just because they didn't have the friggin' team-39 cape :roll:

Glad I opted not to wear my 99 str cape...

there were several assassins instantly attacking me the moment I left the bank, they were noob so didn't do much harm to me

on the way to the wild we were ambushed several times by rangers and mages

and from clan wars to the battlefield was one big ambush place

if any of those tipit guys are reading this, and I'm sure you are. You guys are pathetic

just pathetic losers

cheating like this for a simple game...

bah

I won't be joining the next steel war because with all over cheaters it's no fun at all

enjoy your winning it must be really feel good to know you guys won by being the living definition of the word noob...

quote from a sals mod shows the maturity there doesn't it?

24b6j5h.jpg

YOU CAN'T KILL ME CAUSE I'M ALREADY INSIDE YOU!

Oh please, I didn't see one ranger/mager.

And even if a team did use them, the whole point is for fun. I had a great time, and that's all that matters. People take this way to seriously.

there were three of them following elder jr's group as we left edge they followed us all the way up to just outside the ruins and they all had the same blue cape

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

For all the people that got killed by Sada and the group sorry.

Sada was leading 'The' clan.

We were killing the other capes that werent green until about 30 minutes later and still no real fight.

Once the people started to dwindle down we got bored and decided to kill some random people(including tip.it leader) for fun.

We were saying "spy" to the people just for a joke.

We werent a "renagade" group or anything we just came for a war and got bored after awhile.

Sorry to anyone who might have died and lost their rune scim, no harm intended=(

corondo.png

100combat7xp.gif

Explain the blue caped rangers first.

I second that. I saw alot of blue caped (SALS?) rangers as well, most in dhide. They were all in non-multi south of the entrance to the ruined castle. But I just moved back into multi where they refused to step foot into because Tip.It = Persians in 300.

For all the people that got killed by Sada and the group sorry.

Sada was leading 'The' clan.

We were killing the other capes that werent green until about 30 minutes later and still no real fight.

Once the people started to dwindle down we got bored and decided to kill some random people(including tip.it leader) for fun.

We werent a "renagade" group or anything we just came for a war and got bored after awhile.

Sorry to anyone who might have died and lost their rune scim, no harm intended=(

you bs deliberatly, yet don't want to harm anyone? err, good luck on explaining that :P

sigei.png

trechter.png

picture9hn2.png

another reason not to join bsc/esc/fsc

angel2w.gif