Multi Site Steel War Aftermath - Done - READ FIRST POST!

Are there any comments that aren't about the failure of the MSSW4?

this is a mssw topic, you expect us to talk about hair colours?

btw: fun event, pity i got bsed though :?

Everyone is nearly talking about the failure of MSSW4, is there any positive comments i meant -.-

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was little if any cheating by tip.it and some of those were backstabbers.

The losers need to grow up and take the loss, because they were clearly outnumbered. There was no chance the others could win with our sheer numbers. It was total domination in all ways. Deal with it.

Sore losers from the other sites: Keep your crybaby whining on your own boards. Or meet me in wildy . . .

Compens.png

Apparently wearing a green cape, attacking the enemy, not fighting back when people in green capes attack you, and having multiple friends vouch for you isn't sufficient proof that you're a member of tip.it. Nor is a forum account with over 800 posts.

Honestly, this wasn't even the slightest bit fun. I wouldn't have minded the bsing so much if some other fan sites had actually shown up with more than 10 people. I'm glad I didn't bother helping out this year, it was a total waste.

And really , you can't say that the rangers/magers/people in rune were from any fan site based on cape color. There were probably clans hoping to capitalize on the wars confusion, or pkers who were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

People with green attacked me even though I had a plain green cape.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

For all the people that got killed by Sada and the group sorry.

Sada was leading 'The' clan.

We were killing the other capes that werent green until about 30 minutes later and still no real fight.

Once the people started to dwindle down we got bored and decided to kill some random people(including tip.it leader) for fun.

We werent a "renagade" group or anything we just came for a war and got bored after awhile.

Sorry to anyone who might have died and lost their rune scim, no harm intended=(

you bs deliberatly, yet don't want to harm anyone? err, good luck on explaining that :P

Well we didnt mean to hurt your feelings we were just kinda dissapointed because no other clans showed up and it was about 30 minutes afterwards and you were in steel.

corondo.png

100combat7xp.gif

That was truly disappointing... :(

But at least the beginning was fun, when we all ran through the Wildy :)

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

To the other fansite people reading this:

SUCK IT UP! Big whoop, you lost. Its a game. Maybe if you get more mature and stop say "oh tipit cheated they shouldn't come next year" or "tipit is a bunch of cheater" you can actually win next time, I seriously think next years mssw if there will be one should have one other rule, No cry-babing at the end. Get mature guys, its a game -.-

I personally wasn't there, but it should have been fun without this crap.

That was truly disappointing... :(

But at least the beginning was fun, when we all ran through the Wildy :)

Yea, when there was an absolutely huge and wide train stretching the entire length of the wildy. That was fun :D

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

People with green attacked me even though I had a plain green cape.

Most just looked for a one click attack option, and attacked.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

how the hell can you explain the magers and rangers then? of course you cheated -.-

For god sake... We would of won without them anyway... USE COMMON SENSE IDIOT, WE WON YOU DIDN'T, GOOD FIGHT. NOW SHUT UP. O_O

(Sorry for capitals but registering to a forums to call us 'cheaters' is sad. I mean there was like 400 Tipitters not maging/ranging, without them we would of won anyway...)

We were killing the other capes that werent green until about 30 minutes later and still no real fight.

Once the people started to dwindle down we got bored and decided to kill some random people(including tip.it leader) for fun.

We werent a "renagade" group or anything we just came for a war and got bored after awhile.

Sorry to anyone who might have died and lost their rune scim, no harm intended=(

You can't intentionally bs, then say sorry. Now gtfo you stupid piece of [cabbage]. I was bored, so what do i do? Start killing Greaters, then along come you morons and bs me? Genius.

Following up to the war was fun, but the actual war sucked.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Let me say a few things:

You should NOT have expected a challenge. The last war was not a challenge at all, rather, it was a slaughter. Any of you newbies to the MSSWs: Know this, this isn't really a war. It's more like whoever can muster 500+ troops wins. It's a fun battle, and you shouldn't take this seriously. The other sites fought honorably (and kudos for Sal's for holding off a good strategy for a while), and they lost. Tip.it won, yes, but it does not mean tip.it is better as a fan site.

Also, for your MSSW newbies: Bsing is part of war. Don't go into a wild rage if you get piled. Remember: All you lose is rune scimmy and full steel. Yes, you should be a little mad that your own team just killed you, but remember you are in a war and you should expect to die. Also, a little tip: Try to wear the full uniform. Most of the bsing I saw was against people who either appeared white on the minimap (lack of 39 cape), or did not have the full steel.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Good luck winning anyone over with:

"We got bored so we killed our own team mates. Sorry for wasting your time, money, and equipment cuz we were bored. We had fun killing you though. No harm intended kthxbai"

Sheesh everyone...lets handle a victory a little more positively :D.

Positives:

1. This was the first MSSW in which I survived the entire event.

2. Our opts were probably over the turnout we had last year.

3. We squashed our opponents in a mere 15-30 minutes.

4. We were underestimated twice yet over-delivered twice for the past 2 wars.

Here are some screenies I managed to snap when I felt safe enough to do so:

[hide=MSSW4 Screenies]Our Mighty Army Laying Siege to the MSSW4 Battlefield

mssw4lsiuq8.png

A Nice Fall-In Screeny of the Ts Stormrage Unit

mssw4lsiisk2.png

The Tip.It Army Reeking Havock on Varrock (Plus Someone Spitting Sour Grapes)

mssw4lsiiigq0.png

3 Out of Several Tip.Iters Who Managed to Survive the Entire Battle ^_^

mssw4lsivcy8.png[/hide]

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Pretty fun..something weird happened in the after party at fally which i'm gonna look into myself. Idiot was claiming I was from RHQ (dont even have an account there)

And doesnt it phail when you share the name of someone from another site "T Jimmy" scared me :ohnoes:

MSSW4 might have been better if the other sites showed up...I was looknig forward to RSC.

I dont expect to win anyone over im just explaining to the people who thought Sada wasnt a leader of anything but a random guy who wanted to crash a steel war.

Yet again, its steel and possibly a rune scimitar. Be mad at us I don't care im just informing you.

corondo.png

100combat7xp.gif

Let me say a few things:

You should NOT have expected a challenge. The last war was not a challenge at all, rather, it was a slaughter. Any of you newbies to the MSSWs: Know this, this isn't really a war. It's more like whoever can muster 500+ troops wins. It's a fun battle, and you shouldn't take this seriously. The other sites fought honorably (and kudos for Sal's for holding off a good strategy for a while), and they lost. Tip.it won, yes, but it does not mean tip.it is better as a fan site.

Also, for your MSSW newbies: Bsing is part of war. Don't go into a wild rage if you get piled. Remember: All you lose is rune scimmy and full steel. Yes, you should be a little mad that your own team just killed you, but remember you are in a war and you should expect to die. Also, a little tip: Try to wear the full uniform. Most of the bsing I saw was against people who either appeared white on the minimap (lack of 39 cape), or did not have the full steel.

I had the full uniform, I'm not super mad that i died, but rather, got killed after waiting 100 minutes for the war, by my own teammates who were just as bored as i was, and decided to kill me trying to get some corrupt or rune, instead of just waiting it out, killing greaters.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

I'm with Mario (speaking of which, hello mysterious Mario. XD). It was obvious we would've won.

With an hour to go there were over three hundred TiFers in Edgeville, most of whom were crammed into the bank (XD), and those who weren't were trying to fend off other PKers, spies, et cetera.

If anyone cheated, it was Sal. They were sending spies and snipers to Edge and were killing anybody with a green cape (including myself -- by the way, Lumby to Edge is a very long walk if you don't have a high magic level or runes [aka me]).

Suck it up.

RuneScape, and the internet in general =/= serious business.

Stop acting like it is.

I must say (even tho i've only been at two - last year and this one), there was alot more confusion in this one... And i also think even more backstabbing and rule-breaking.

The only problem i have (don't get me wrong, i like TipIt) is that there were too few of the other capes (as last year too). More even would be more fun. It's a great achivement to pull something like this together, but, it should be a bit more organized. I understand it's hard to get everybody to follow the leaders, but it would really help alot if it'd be more organized (AND people doing as they're told).

I followed DBZ in wildy, alot of idiots attacked him randomly... -.-

Also, west of greaters in highest wildy i got attacked by a team of maybe 10 people with magic and arrows... I remeber two wore blue capes (it all went so fast, so i couldn't screenie or anything) and i died... Fun when i'm following the rules.

Anyways, here's one picture:

[hide=On our way]war.png[/hide]

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Let me say a few things:

the reason y some people didn't have 39 was because we couldn't get any all the people who had them stocked had either left or run out and the forums clearly said any green cape was good. and several of us did have the 39 and full steel when we were piled

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

lol, the war wasn't much, but the massacre at Falador was awesome! I didn't get any pics of the war, but i got one of at Falador. pity I got killed by a clan =(.

msswry4.th.jpgthpix.gif

I'm the one shouting "FRODO LIVES!!!"

(Sorry, i'm too lazy to make it bigger, so click on it)

This is what happens when people with no experience mass. it gets chaotic. there were far too many people from tip.it for it to have been a fight and people who were hoping for a fight turned on anyone, people tried to kill me twice, it didn't annoy me as i expected it once there was no one else to fight

If there is one in the future i wont be attending unless it is all vs tip.it, otherwise there are simply far too many of us.

too many people with too little experience to be organised. we DID dominate so well done everyone but the truth is we couldn't lose.