Multi Site Steel War Aftermath - Done - READ FIRST POST!

^ I knew tip.it vermin would soon swarm all over this thread, eager to defend their precious cesspit of a forum and baselessly attack those who can see past the painted turd that is the Tip.it community.

Kind of sad when we start referring to each other as vermin :(...what is the world coming to? Why do we generalize each other? Sad sad sad...

If conduct in an imaginary war causes you to get so bitey...I swear that we all have lost the ability for basic interaction with each other.

Again I shall stress, individuals tried to ruin the experience not the community.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I knew tip.it vermin would soon swarm all over this thread, eager to defend their precious cesspit of a forum and baselessly attack those who can see past the painted turd that is the Tip.it community.

Swordhand20; I do wonder who you think the Tip.it Community is sycophantic to...

I've been known to have quite a few run-ins with the Tip.it staff (hell, since the MSSW I've had to endure a 3-day ban already), but without bias, and merely as truth, I know that it was me who had the biggest hand in organising it and getting this many people to turn up...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Swordhand20; I do wonder who you think the Tip.it Community is sycophantic to...

I've been known to have quite a few run-ins with the Tip.it staff (hell, since the MSSW I've had to endure a 3-day ban already), but without bias, and merely as truth, I know that it was me who had the biggest hand in organising it and getting this many people to turn up...

True, and we appreciated it very much. :thumbsup:

Swordhand20, I don't see why you are so upset for not having won. This event was just for fun, you have no reason to attack Tip.It users and call us names. Your favoured fansite will hopefully have a chance to win next year.

I hope you understand that I am calling you a lifeless looser for getting so worked up over this, but I choose not to stoop down to your level and have instead chosen to say it in a polite way. ;)

I am also proud to be a part of this great community, because looking at you I do not wish to be part of whatever sewer your crawled out of.

Have a nice day, and happy 'scaping! :D

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Ddraiggoch06 & Dragon_lord, have you not realised that this is not about who won MSSW4, but the truth about tip.it. Im just pointing out the fact that tip.it is a forum full of sycophantic dogs who would prostitute themselves for the chance to be a moderator, or hold a position of power in tip.it, however petty.

Do you feel better now that the world makes sense to you? I understand that being a pair of arrogant infants is difficult, but I hope that one day your brains will develop into fully-functioning organs, capable of guiding you through a normal life. If they do not, then at least we'll all know that you are both truly mentally [developmentally delayed]ed.

mgssteelwarol7.png

Ddraiggoch06 & Dragon_lord, have you not realised that this is not about who won MSSW4 about the truth about tip.it. Im just pointing out the fact that tip.it is a forum full of sycophantic dogs who would prostitute themselves for the chance to be a moderator, or hold a position of power in tip.it, however petty.

Do you feel better now that the world makes sense to you? I understand that being a pair of arrogant infants is difficult, but I hope that one day your brains will develop into fully-functioning organs, capable of guiding you through a normal life. If it does not, then at least we'll all know that you are both truly mentally [developmentally delayed].

I'm sorry? How does everyone on tip.it suddenly want to hold a position of power? Do I honestly look like I'm trying to become a moderator or whatever here? You say that this is not anything to do with the war, but it is. We beat the other fansites, because they were simply outnumbered. Sure, not everyone on our team played fairly, and some were just attacking random people, but how can you possibly control a team of hundreds and hundreds of people where real world rules do not apply?

I still don't see how the whole of tip.it are sycophantic dogs, and how I and Dragon_lord are arrogant infants. You came to the tip.it forum, saying how tip.it are sycophantic. You cannot possibly think that the people here are going to agree with you? If I went to somebody's house and called their family scum, you don't expect the family to agree with me. We are not the ones insulting you, or insulting any fansite at all. You are not only insulting us, but insulting the whole of tip.it as well, and that suddenly makes us immature and you more important?

Tip.it as a whole is one of, if not the most mature fansites. Of course, you will always get the occasional spammer and disruptive member, but as a whole I think we behave pretty well considering the sheer size of the site. I really, really do hope that not everyone on the other fansites behave in such a way that you have. I hope that others see that the war was just a bit of fun, and that bullying and discriminating other fansites and individual members is not going to get you anywhere, only make you look a bit stupid.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

Ironic that this is the only fansite I'm registered on.

Doesn't make any difference to be honest.

Ddraig, stop wasting your time. He isnt worth it.

Seriously, stop the flame war.

If this isnt about the MSSW, then its offtopic.

Well, I WOULD like him to comment on my statements... So far he's been avoiding those, probably because they make sense :P

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Yeah I really think we should stop the flaming. The war went as well as could be expected in my opinion and the whole experience showed me, in fact, just how awesome and mature the majority of the tipit community is. :D

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well, I WOULD like him to comment on my statements... So far he's been avoiding those, probably because they make sense :P

You got un-banned? darn :cry:

anywho you are just as bad for counter-flaming him storm, just report the post and move along, dont get into a fight, also if he wanted to he would just say you are biased because you were a general. :|

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

Ddraiggoch06 & Dragon_lord, have you not realised that this is not about who won MSSW4, but the truth about tip.it. Im just pointing out the fact that tip.it is a forum full of sycophantic dogs who would prostitute themselves for the chance to be a moderator, or hold a position of power in tip.it, however petty.

Do you feel better now that the world makes sense to you? I understand that being a pair of arrogant infants is difficult, but I hope that one day your brains will develop into fully-functioning organs, capable of guiding you through a normal life. If they do not, then at least we'll all know that you are both truly mentally [developmentally delayed].

You do realise this isn't localised to Tip.It...

Rather, the whole damn internet. Every single forum ever created has people schmoozing and drooling over trying to become a moderator. It's a fact of the internet, nothing to do with Tip.It.

spacescenev24.jpg

Do you feel better now that the world makes sense to you? I understand that being a pair of arrogant infants is difficult, but I hope that one day your brains will develop into fully-functioning organs, capable of guiding you through a normal life. If they do not, then at least we'll all know that you are both truly mentally [developmentally delayed].

I would go on a forum if everyone was like that. :lol:

But seriously, MSSW4 is over, gone, stop insulting us because I don't think we go huuuuuuuuWAWA -Tries to bite neck- all the time.

I would like to make an addition to my earlier post. I forgot to say this:

TIF HAD UBER POWNAGE AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE THIS MEMORY!

But we are going to completely lose the next few through other sites having better planning than this year and allys. We will become discouraged and will not do well until MSSW11 when we will come back with the bigest fight and biggest war ever. The sites will take up 1800 of the people in that world. This will be the last MSSW in runescape 2 and we will always have that bragging right.

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png