[Please Lock] I ate a piece of glass....

Wongtong

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic reminds me of the time I swallowed a ring by accident. (I think it passed out, or I hope it did)

I agree with others that you SHOULD see a doctor instead of asking us, since most people here are just teenagers or are still in school, and don't have medical degrees.

16 year olds do have medical degrees...

me and 4 of my friends drank some hand sanitizer today at 4th period o.o

it was nice....and life threatening \'

( and if the dang drug info actually said the poison control center number...we...well we wouldnt care >_>)

tipitmainsigjpg.jpg

you like pudding....me too

[hide=More Friend Codes coming soon -.- (some are now included cmon pm me

Your stomach is crying for help! Swallowing 45 pieces! My God! That stuff takes about 6 years to finally leave your stomach (presuming that that hasn't been proved wrong, or other research has been found about it)!

You eat a lot of weird stuff :shock:

Gum takes about a week to two weeks tops to pass through. I'm sure if you ate enough gum and searched through your poo the next week, you would find that gum rather intact. Whoever said it takes 6 years to pass through is a [bleep]ing moron. Now, maybe it would take awhile to dissolve in your stomach acids, but that's not what food does. No food just sits in your digestive system, it moves through by the contractions of your stomach and intestines.

Everyone here needs to go back to high school (or go up a few grades) and take Anatomy and Physiology.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

I don't know why, but I enjoy chewing on my DS stylus. and I bite my fingernails.

Chewing ds stylus's should be a sport. They're tasty and it's addictive to chew on them.

Mysticblade.jpg

ssbbbrawlclubgreen.gif

People in OT eat glass when they are bored. :twss:

OT'ers pee in other peoples drinks :wall:

Believe me when I say whatever [cabbage] you put in comes out within a week.One time,I hadn't eaten anything all week and it vegetables I had at the start (but never again since then) of the week came out with a green tinge.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Your stomach is crying for help! Swallowing 45 pieces! My God! That stuff takes about 6 years to finally leave your stomach (presuming that that hasn't been proved wrong, or other research has been found about it)!

Gum takes about a week to two weeks tops to pass through. I'm sure if you ate enough gum and searched through your poo the next week, you would find that gum rather intact. Whoever said it takes 6 years to pass through is a [bleep] moron. Now, maybe it would take awhile to dissolve in your stomach acids, but that's not what food does. No food just sits in your digestive system, it moves through by the contractions of your stomach and intestines.

Everyone here needs to go back to high school (or go up a few grades) and take Anatomy and Physiology.

What grade do they teach common sense in?

Gum takes about a week to two weeks tops to pass through. I'm sure if you ate enough gum and searched through your poo the next week, you would find that gum rather intact. Whoever said it takes 6 years to pass through is a [bleep] moron. Now, maybe it would take awhile to dissolve in your stomach acids, but that's not what food does. No food just sits in your digestive system, it moves through by the contractions of your stomach and intestines.

What grade do they teach common sense in?

They don't. They leave that up to the government, and you know what they're like...

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

My God, I can't belive this thread created a tip it meme :shock:

Even worse. I went to 4chan once and posted "People on 4chan eat glass when they are bored." I have seen it posted there 5 times since then :shock:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Pretty unlikely, given that getting a MD degree requires 3-4 years of prior university level study of pathology, anatomy, physiology, and human biology via a bachelor's degree.

My God, I can't belive this thread created a tip it meme :shock:

Even worse. I went to 4chan once and posted "People on 4chan eat glass when they are bored." I have seen it posted there 5 times since then :shock:

There isn't much you could say on 4chan that wouldn't be turned into a meme by someone (or, rather, nearly everyone, as only a few people don't use "Anonymous" as their name)...The only thing you could probably say is "People on 4chan work normal 9-5 jobs during the day, and never have sexual or perverted thoughts when they are bored"...Actually, that's probably how someone would get banned.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

Well as long as we don't have 4channers coming in thinking they can start a meme here I think we can be fine with a meme of our own. It makes the other tipit forums jealous when a bunch of OT'ers post in another forum and we all have something about glass eating in our siggies, and the other users haven't the faintest clue what's going on and think they're missing something epic. ::'

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well as long as we don't have 4channers coming in thinking they can start a meme here I think we can be fine with a meme of our own. It makes the other tipit forums jealous when a bunch of OT'ers post in another forum and we all have something about glass eating in our siggies, and the other users haven't the faintest clue what's going on and think they're missing something epic. ::'

I'm actually tempted to grind up some glass and eat it...

*performs ultimate bandwagon jump*

can't wait for this to spread out of TIF and all over the intrawebz

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Pretty unlikely, given that getting a MD degree requires 3-4 years of prior university level study of pathology, anatomy, physiology, and human biology via a bachelor's degree.

I know of one example, but because I know of only one I can not justify "16 year olds" :lol: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Who said that you should grind it up? Real OTers eat it whole.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Who said that you should grind it up? Real OTers eat it whole.

Yeah, let's eat a "whole glass" because of course it's quantifiable like that! :P ;)

EDIT: Just realised that that could mean eating a glass-cup, wheras I did actually mean a shard or some such thing... :roll:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

No! First we have to figure out if she's a witch. Does she weigh about the same as a duck?

:o Good idea! We all know that ducks float, if she weighs more she can't be a witch!

Here's a detailed diagram of the apparatus I plan to use to test this:

HolyGrail028.jpg

O and here's a poster we can use if she does turn out to weigh the same:

sameasaduck_big.jpg

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

This is witchcraft I tell you, WITCHCRAFT!

Witchcraft? THIS. IS. OFFTOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kicks mistywerty down the nearest well*

It had to be done.

I say we invade 4chan and post 20 different threads about glass eating and see what happens :shock:

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

This is witchcraft I tell you, WITCHCRAFT!

Witchcraft? THIS. IS. OFFTOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *kicks mistywerty down the nearest well*

It had to be done.

I say we invade 4chan and post 20 different threads about glass eating and see what happens :shock:

That'd probably hurt OT quite a bit, both in terms of the server and its inhabiting population.