Dragon Full Helm - now a PVP drop (confirmed)

Triquos

Edit 2: After being told it was a bug by a J Mod, recently another post has come up by another J Mod who has confirmed it is NOT a bug and will remain a PVP drop. Proof is below, however, it is locked so it will only remain open for a while:

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?74 ... 477,goto,3

Ty Makoto_the_Phoenix for clearing this up :thumbsup:

2vuhgcn.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, there have been quite a few DFH drops that I've seen and unless they were all faked then it's true! :S

I don't mind the fact that there are more coming into the game, yet I suppose I don't own one. I've always thought that I'd buy one if they weren't such a major waste of cash. Come on 10m- ge value please?

Someone on Rate this! got one as a drop (sorry person, can't remember your name :P ) and had a pic showing he sold it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Didn't know it was known so much #-o I thought it was recent as hardly anyone has spoken about it. I only just found out today when looking at DFH's in the forum and about it being a PVP drop now :x

Personally I think it's been ruined though as it was only obtained from the mith drag and the chewed bones, making it extremely rare, now it's just everywhere :shock:

2vuhgcn.png

You're not very bright, are you? It's a figure of speech

rofl, wallet being a jerk, that's not out of the ordinary :roll:

Yeah this has been a drop for while,arent prices falling?

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

So you make up your own figure of speech, and then criticize someone else's intelligence for not knowing your made up figure of speech? Alright, I guess.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

I think bringing the DFH into PVP drops is wrong though, I can understand new PVP equipment being worth mega millions (and mega junk I might add.. very useful lol) but making the DFH's rarity turn to custard.. errg I think it's wrong.. what next? 3rd age? Elysian shield? :?

And yes, currently it's around 44M :ohnoes: I reckon it'll drop to 10 - 17M before it stabilizes or goes back up

2vuhgcn.png

If you think about it, JaGex had the option to either include all the high end items that ARE used in PvP - this would include godswords, the new shields, bandos armour, armadyl armour, etc...or they could just include items that aren't really used in PvP but are still valuable, only to a lesser extent - some treasure trail items like the god armours, dragon armours, etc. - while excluding those huge ticket items from the generated drops (of course the opportunity to pk them still exists if they were to lose it when they die).

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

Petition is stupid.

Point on the last post is what kills the argument.

If anyone brought these items into the wild before, and died, they would get the loot.

Why would now be any different? Its still uber rare drop, so, whats the problem?

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I know it's a rare drop and such but isn't PVP a way to get rid of thousands of Rune Armor Sets and such, my idea for all these high lvl equipment is if someone dies with a DFH then someone in the near future will get it, though that's probably pretty complex since it's gonna need to record the item and base it to a player on a totally different world at a totally different time.

Not happy with it to be honest, I spent months and months killing mith dragons and get nothing and Jagex then go and make them easy to get to anyone who gets lucky. This should never have been a PvP drop, I don't really care about how rubbish the whole PvP loot system is, I can put up with that it's just having dragon full helm as a drop makes NO sense to me at all, same with dragonfire shield.

Not happy with it to be honest, I spent months and months killing mith dragons and get nothing and Jagex then go and make them easy to get to anyone who gets lucky. This should never have been a PvP drop, I don't really care about how rubbish the whole PvP loot system is, I can put up with that it's just having dragon full helm as a drop makes NO sense to me at all, same with dragonfire shield.

Dfire shield a PVP drop? :shock: I thought it plummeted coz of the new spirit shields and their uber sigils :x O M G

This is really lame :evil:

2vuhgcn.png