Dragon Full Helm - now a PVP drop (confirmed)

Triquos

[hide=stuffs]Hi people.

I have locked this thread as it is not going anywhere and players are starting to flame. I suggest you all check out this article:

PvP Worlds

This contains all the information about drops in the PvP worlds. The only Dragon items that are dropped are corrupt items. They last for a short time and then disappear. They can be sold on the Grand Exchange.

If you do get an uncorrupted dragon full helm from a drop, please submit a bug report. You can do this by selecting 'Submit a Bug Report' from the Help menu on the website task bar.

Most drops will be normal items. There are rare drops, some of them permanent. The article contains information about this, I strongly suggest reading it.

With any update, it is likely that it will have an effect on the Grand Exchange but this is not controlled by Jagex. We also do not create updates to ruin the achievements of players which is why the dragon items are corrupted, they are also corrupted so that non-members can try out this kind of equipment.

I hope this clears this issue up. It is always advisable with any update to read any information that is released as this will explain most questions you may have.

I would also suggest you read the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Specific Rules to find out how to post in the forums.

Mod Kathy[/hide]

^^^ :shock:

QF code? :o

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?74 ... 68,goto,55

Quick find code: 74-75-351-57760768

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=stuffs]Hi people.

I have locked this thread as it is not going anywhere and players are starting to flame. I suggest you all check out this article:

PvP Worlds

This contains all the information about drops in the PvP worlds. The only Dragon items that are dropped are corrupt items. They last for a short time and then disappear. They can be sold on the Grand Exchange.

If you do get an uncorrupted dragon full helm from a drop, please submit a bug report. You can do this by selecting 'Submit a Bug Report' from the Help menu on the website task bar.

Most drops will be normal items. There are rare drops, some of them permanent. The article contains information about this, I strongly suggest reading it.

With any update, it is likely that it will have an effect on the Grand Exchange but this is not controlled by Jagex. We also do not create updates to ruin the achievements of players which is why the dragon items are corrupted, they are also corrupted so that non-members can try out this kind of equipment.

I hope this clears this issue up. It is always advisable with any update to read any information that is released as this will explain most questions you may have.

I would also suggest you read the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Specific Rules to find out how to post in the forums.

Mod Kathy[/hide]

^^^ :shock:

QF code? :o

http://forum.[Please Use QuickFind Code].ws?74 ... 68,goto,55

Quick find code: 74-75-351-57760768

MOD (nameIknow) and ill beleive. Mods make too many mistakes themselves . . .red chin crash anybody?

I'm f2p now so I couldn't care less for the price drop on dfh's. However, one must wonder why something wasn't done before. If it's a bug, why not just remove it? No one who gets the most valueble drop in pvp is going to turn it in through a bug report. There's a chance that a mod will read it wrong and ban the reporting player for bug abuse.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Ooh that's good news :thumbsup:

Edit: ah, ignore this then.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Could easily have been a fake. It's not a movie, it's like, a long, fading screenshot.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Wow.. so it was a bug then it wasn't.. *sigh* i've edited it again lol, ty Makoto for finding this info :thumbup:

IDK about the 3rd age robe being a drop, as it was a picture... I might believe it if it's a video then we can see if it's a fake or not but who knows.. with DFH being confirmed as a PVP drop, anything is possible really :shock:

2vuhgcn.png

What if Jagex came out and said:

"We are dropping high value items, however, these are items that have been lost by players killed by other players. No one will get a DFH if no player has lost a DFH."

Basically, if they said they weren't adding items into the game, just distributing it a bit based on luck and quality of the PK factor.

By the way, I doubt it's this way, but if Jagex could track and pull it off, I'd have no problem with a Blue Phat drop so long as that B. Phat had been lost to a PK sometime before. So if people stopped pk'ing in fantastic gear, then fantastic gear would stop being given as drops.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1IyHSxM9zQ

3rd age robe also wow <3: getting more epic every day

GF, next news, camp in hotspot for 24hrs kill a guy with 75k and get a phat.

Looks fake to me :roll:

Yeah lol, it's like THE most blatantly fake video I've ever seen. :roll:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I.M.O. RuneScape is becoming worse and worse with each major update.

No it's not, you just don't like the updates. Common sense tells us Torag/Guthan's helm should be more expensive than the DFH. It's a useless item tbh.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

tbh we needed a bigger influx of dragon full helms

they were being junk traded for stupid prices

^This.

The Dragon Full Helm is pretty much a useless item. It may look nice, or whatever but for the pricetag and the stats, no thanks. Torags helm is 490.7k at it's current price. It's better, in many ways. I could buy full Bandos + Dragonfire shield and a Torag's helm. Look at the stats of all that, then compared to one item.

I'm glad it was introduced, the sooner Jagex gets me back in the game I'm definately going to PVP. I've been literally dieing to do it.

RIP Michaelangelopolous