What Game(s) Did You Last Get and What Are You Playing?

runescapeloser22

Picked up a couple of new games, and an old game which has entertained me more than both the new ones combined: Arkham City, Revelations and Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition.

I got it when it was 80% off, quickly found out that the AI sucks and pub players are awful, so I press-ganged about six of my friends into picking it up and now we have fun stomping each other's teams of virtual people into the ground.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Picked up Saints Row 2. Was a bit skeptical on it at first. Ended up loving it. It's like San Andreas on steroids. xD

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Currently playing Demigod. Boyfriend was playing it to procrastinate from work and I ended up buying it since it was on a deal anyway. I've never really played a strategy game before and despite when my bf kicks my ass at it, I'm having a lot of fun :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished skyward sword, and OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM god, that was one of the finest experiences in gaming i have ever had, it's esily on my top 3 of best games of all time, amazing storyline, even better carachter development and top notch controls make this a great, increadible game. That and you finish the final boss with a [hide] summersault hurricane thunder finishing sword stab int he middle of a cristalized lake with thundestorms surrounding you[/hide].

This. Maybe not of all time, but Skyward Sword is in my top 3 in the series :mrgreen:

Now playing Mount & Blade: Warband. 'Visit' noblewoman, bandits have double my numbers, win anyway. Leave, see my village being raided, rush to help. Bandits ambush me with 4x my numbers. FFFUUUUU.

With my new HTC hero I got some good games for it.

Cut the rope- Dear god what an addicting game, try it out if you can.

Peggel- Classic game, have it for the computer but got it for the phone.

Plants VS Zombies- One of my favorites, love tower defensive games :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Now playing Mount & Blade: Warband. 'Visit' noblewoman, bandits have double my numbers, win anyway. Leave, see my village being raided, rush to help. Bandits ambush me with 4x my numbers. FFFUUUUU.

<3: That game.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Got Mass Effect 2 for ps3 (I don't own an xbox, so unfortunately, no Mass Effect 1 for me). But wow, they really accommodate the ps3 players at the start of ME2. Been playing it non-stop for the past few days. I've never been so immersed in a game before. Almost 20 hours in, and not a single moment has screamed dull to me.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Got Mass Effect 2 for ps3 (I don't own an xbox, so unfortunately, no Mass Effect 1 for me). But wow, they really accommodate the ps3 players at the start of ME2. Been playing it non-stop for the past few days. I've never been so immersed in a game before. Almost 20 hours in, and not a single moment has screamed dull to me.

Steam has both mass effect 1 and 2, and right now they're on sale for $5 each.

Steam has both mass effect 1 and 2, and right now they're on sale for $5 each.

My PC isn't exactly the greatest for running games on it unfortunately. But the way the ps3 version of ME2 was set up, I pretty much made all the more major decisions in ME1 before actually starting ME2.

Lqt9R.png

So now that the holiday sale on steam is pretty much over, what havent I got recently.

Alice : Madness returns

the binding of issac

bulletstorm

fallout: new vegas

hoard

kings bounty collection (all 3 games)

magicka

mass effect 1 & 2

Rock of ages

Sega Genesis & megadrive classics (Which most notably has the shining force games on the sega included, which I bought it for)

sequence

star wars jedi knight series (5 games)

Star wars: Kotor

Trine

and I bought the humble indle bundle for all those games.

Btw today is the last day for the steam holiday sale. You could get all the good deals, like dead island for $20!

But they actually do have some good deals, like skyrim for $40, arkham city for $25, SR3 for $33, bastion for $5, etc.

Actually i'll add batman to my list, that's a good deal.

I picked up Prince of Persia, Kameo, and Enchanted arms, all for under $25 (Kameo was free with a buy two, get third free used game deal, but was only $6.) Haven't tried PoP yet, but the other two are pretty decent. :thumbup: Also got Dead Island.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Well here's my final score for the Steam Sale (and Humble Indie Bundle tbh):

And Yet It Moves

Beat Hazard Ultra

BIT.TRIP RUNNER

Braid (Won it in the Great Gift Pile)

Cave Story+

Cogs

Crayon Physics Deluxe

Flight Control HD

Frozen Synapse

Gratuitous Space Battles

Hammerfight

Jamestown

Left 4 Dead (& L4D 2)

Magic: The Gathering - Dules of the Planeswalkers 2012

NightSky

Shank

Super Meat Boy

VVVVVV

My steam account has never seen such action before. I'm set up until next year now :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Make sure to get the $5 expansion for Magic Racheya. It unlocks 3 new decks, a new campaign, and it gives you the option of playing the arch-enemy against friends (3v1). Very worth it.

Steam Sales Loot:

Sequence

Just Cause 2

AC2

Batman: AA

GTA complete

Magicka

BIt Trip beat

The binding of Isaac

Breath of death 7 and Cthulu saves the world

Rock of Ages

Psychonauts