Guide to Making Money...(And Junk).. With NPC Trading!

chazzycaz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I thought it wasnt too hard to read. I guess thats just my opinion though =/

I did it all on notepad and I wasnt sure about the formatting of TIF with spaces and such, I didnt think the dashes were that bad, but If you do I will change them to commas as I do updates.

Please dont expect an instant update - when I update a section I will update the commas, I also dont have too much time to spare for the next few weeks cause of exams =S

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Hey chazzy, great guide. I mean really great guide. Give yourself a pat on the back,mate. :thumbsup:

Last night I bought some grey boots and robe bottoms and I've sold almost half of them already. Looks promising. I'll try something different out today. Maybe gnome clothing. Who knows ;)

Keep up the good work,buddy.

M_A_R_T.png

cant thank you guys enough =D

Please post some figures if you are successful so I can add it to the Do they Sell section =]

(Not saying Do not post some unsuccessful figures =D)

I keep forgetting about updating the Warriors Guild bit ='[

Havent got 1k views yet so I doubt its that revolutionary XD

erjypx.jpg

This guide is simply genius.

Perfect methods, even more than GWD I can say and your style of writing is simply..innovative.

Wish to see more guides from you ;)

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

Very nice.

I would suggest that you add a list comparing all profits/hour. And chompies are gone from the shop, by the way. And when you're at canafis, why not wear a bow with no ammo so you don't accidently attack Rufus?

Ahh, no im afraid. That is the one thing which I refuse to do. You see, I was going to make a little note of it guide but it must have got lost in my sarcastic notepad document. Anyway, I will never add a section like that to any of my guides because they way I see it, greedy people want greedy money fast. If they cannot even take the time to read the entire guide which I put effort into making, I do not think they deserve to reap the best rewards.

The chompies cant have gone from the shop! I went there when I wrote the guide! They are not in the meat section but in the general store....

The bow idea is good, ill put it in. (Its not rufus who is attackable, but the other fit babes)

Nardah hunter store is over 9000x better than yanille hunter store I think.

The choc-ice salesman sells chocolate bars too - quicker than Ardy.

Yeh I mentioned about not adding Nardah in, I didnt know about the chocolate bars however so I have added it to my TO DO list.

erjypx.jpg

I felt a need to post on this guide too now. o-o

Very interesting information it was funny and in some other places the writing style was too "spunky". That's OK because the information lets me forget about it. The base selfish instinct thing must have been just a little hard to overcome and that's admirable. :D

It's still very spunky though. Spunky meaning like you're bouncing all over the room kind of thing, you know?

Ahh, no im afraid. That is the one thing which I refuse to do. You see, I was going to make a little note of it guide but it must have got lost in my sarcastic notepad document. Anyway, I will never add a section like that to any of my guides because they way I see it, greedy people want greedy money fast. If they cannot even take the time to read the entire guide which I put effort into making, I do not think they deserve to reap the best rewards.

People are greedy. That is a fact that noone can argue, its our basic instinct! Dont worry, Im not judging you!

I see. Anyways, I see you omitted Chompy. Why don't you sort of the information? Even if you consider it greed, it could be considered orginization.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Well, I already explained myself above, but I guess thats just me. If you think you can organise it, you can take all of my information and sort it into a table. I wont use it though and I ask that you give me credit if you decide to make your own guide on it. Im trying not to be a jerk, I just get a bit -.- sometimes.

I felt a need to post on this guide too now. o-o

Very interesting information it was funny and in some other places the writing style was too "spunky". That's OK because the information lets me forget about it. The base selfish instinct thing must have been just a little hard to overcome and that's admirable. :D

It's still very spunky though. Spunky meaning like you're bouncing all over the room kind of thing, you know?

Can you go into a bit more detail for me? It might be something I can improve on. I normally just write as I think - no planning or brainstorming. If the "spunky" style of writing is something of a downside to the guide instead of an upside, I might have to work to improve...

erjypx.jpg

95 cake tins instant at min (14 profit ea)... 5 still unsold

Edit: 8 minutes later, all sold.

I like the "spunky" writing style. :thumbsup: (Not my word choice, but a previous poster's)

Cheers lol, I was looking for some reassurance that someone other than me likes it =D

As for "spunky", I was going to make a joke about not wanting to google that but I guess I forgot!

Have A nice night all! Time for bed

erjypx.jpg

brb gonna make a few billions.

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

-.- I swear I put in there something about GE price and checking before you buy. Ill just have to put it in larger font. Im sorry it has changed so drastically for you, I will change that one now, but I said I would not be updating the prices. It took me a few hours minimum collecting the info, imagining updating it every week and you are in my position!

EDIT: I looked at the GE board, and it seems that this drop in price was not natural! It was in fact a nerf by Jagex is my best guess. Blast those meddling kids!

P.S Im not going to judge or anything that the only reason you posted here at all is that you used the guide and it didnt work :roll:

erjypx.jpg

Wow...guides are often incredibly boring to read but this one was

1. Useful

2. Insulting (yes that's right, you nerd)

3. Quite entertaining!

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male

Btw, on Mos le Harmless...

It's red bandanas that make a larger profit now

P.S Little known mini-game on little-know island ftw :thumbsup:

Understanding.png

"Probably the worst thing I do is take bubble baths. But manly ones."

No matter what the avatar looks like, I'm male