Major Surgeries

Deathmath

I'm having a major back fusion and have had tetrology of felot. So what major surgeries/medical problems have you guys had, or do you guys have?

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

I've actually never had surgery. Lucky for me, because I have a phobia of Hospitals. Why? I had viral-meningitis when I was four. I had to have Lumber Puncture, and other things done... :-#

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Asides for being borng I've never been to a hospital except for two sports physicals and to visit friends and family at times.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

No wonder you're ouchy S

Ha! :lol:

Here's a cookie :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Series of them for my large intestine area.My colon was a real [bleep] and decided to grow outwards like an appendix.[cabbage] would get stuck in there,and the rest would not be de-liquefied.Other times it would just flip inwards and block the passage.

So yeah after a long series of operations I have a normal colon.(I didn't remove it normally at first because I had some major things in school).

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Tonsils -> not very major..

Stiches in my head -> 3 of 'em so not very major as well. Also, I wasn't in the hospital then.

I still visit the hospital regularly, because that's where the blood bank is located.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Never had a surgery. Have I missed out on anything?

Not really,since most if not all major surgeries will have you under.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Good luck with your back fusion. D:

The only thing I've been to the hospital for is for an x-ray because they thought I had TB.

I've never broken any bones, most I've done is sprain bones.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't know how on-topic this is, but here are some of my non-surgical but still horrible hospital experiences:

-spinal tap(supposedly the 2nd most painful thing a man can go through behind a kidney stone)

-circumcision(don't remember it, lol but I assume I cried a lot)

-Head stitches

-minor concussion

-three untreated dislocated fingers(untreated for a 3 weeks while at camp and camp nurse just told me to put ice on them)

-profuse poison oak/ivy, not just a normal rash, my whole body swelled up 1 inch.....everywhere

-passing out from dehydration when I had a rare kind of Strepp where the bacteria were confined to my blood - no coughing or fever, just throwing up...alot(the reason I got spinal tap, they didn't know what was wrong with me for a while)

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I never had anything major, but when I broke my ulna and radial (fore arm) the doctor had to snap my arm back in place. My arm would literally dangle down without this crude "surgery". Everything should have been fine and breezy under morphine, but it turns out i'm immune to it. After they were wondering why I was tripping bawls my dad goes "lol o yea guise morphine doezent affect me either llol"

I wanted to murder him so hard.

hiccup.png

Worst I've had was a broken arm and a few eye surgeries.

Hope its not to the severity of the one I had.Damn that shard missed my cornea by a mere centimetre.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I had one minor and 4 major surgeries to my ear to try to eradicat some infection. Last operation was in fact to reconstruct the ear, but there was still a lot of infection it it apparently, but it did work to get rid of the infection.