Ever secretly looted non-food?

Dbzruler72

How often do you loot non-food (rune, et cetera) during wars or PKRIs? Does your clan have penalties if members are caught looting? Is it dishonorable to loot in a war or run-in instead of helping your clan?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

it have happend once or twice towards the end of the fight if were clear to win :-#

dont think its dishounrble by stepping out of pile to loot only makes it more likely u get piled so i think u get ur penelty when it happens :^o

dont think u can achive better prefformences by more rules and peneltys people wanna win so they wanna do their best if theyre capable if u lose a war/pkri u wont keep ur loot anyway

i hardly understand myself what im saying rofl it just keep coming :lol: sorry for wierd posts

v49y88.png

I have looted a couple times, but the PKRI was pretty much over or non-existant. The occasion I remember most we had already pretty much won.

Same here. But, when I was newer I did loot lots of rune. I died pretty quick though. :P

j0xPu5R.png

I never bother, because if I get piled I lose the loot anyway. I've looted kills on raids before though which is permitted as long as the clan is not fighting.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

used to, and still do if I'm about to get food/arrows/runes out of my terrorbird ( can put the loot in it lol) but 99% of the time I leave it on the floor unless it's something I'm going to use in the fight (ie. picking up a rune plate and dropping a rune chain).

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

used to, and still do if I'm about to get food/arrows/runes out of my terrorbird ( can put the loot in it lol) but 99% of the time I leave it on the floor unless it's something I'm going to use in the fight (ie. picking up a rune plate and dropping a rune chain).

do just the same, all things i need in the fight, i pick up and throw some rubbish away

and near end of a battle, i let my teammates get their honor to finish their victim and then i'll start to seek some valuable stuff :D

When you hear my steps, it's already to late...

Deeste.png

Every damn time! Even in the middle of leading trips! I need some incentive to lead a pack of 13 year olds through a video game.

I lolled. :lol:

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Every damn time! Even in the middle of leading trips! I need some incentive to lead a pack of 13 year olds through a video game.

Rofl.

I loot to improve my gear(ditching leather chaps for druidic bottom),food or rune if we have basically won/its a pk trip and were not fighting another clan.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

I rarely did in the old wild unless we were clearly ahead and the war/pkri was essentially decided. A couple of months ago I was fighting in a pkri and we were winning by a safe margin, so I began to loot ... I got up to like 4 sets but alas, I wound up being the last kill of the fight. :thumbsup:

I don't often get kills, but if we're in the middle of a fight, I usually don't. If we're having a slow night though, and only finding stragglers and it's late, I'll pick up a piece or two.

I never saw PKRI's as a source/drain of income because I don't really care about cash that much. '-'

HI ELIT9!

hzvjpwS.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's such a bad thing. I've been in many EXTREMELY INACTIVE clans. So I've never actually been in a real war besides those little trips to Clan Wars where your chat box gets spammed with "Join [username] - 75+!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If it's arrows or runes that you're looting, you could probably use those if ranged/magic is allowed. And if they drop a Rune plate body and you're wearing an Adamant plate body, pick it up and swap it out!

Overall I don't think looting armor, runes, arrows, amulets, etc. is such a bad thing as long as it can give your clan an advantage. I suppose it could be a nice little reward if your clan wins the war! ::'

Proud member of The RuneScape Rebels

Food>rune tbh. I might get a rune kill once every five PK trips since I'm only good for binding/tanking. I PK for fun, definitely not for income; G.E. is there for that. lol at lucca.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I now don't ever loot on f2p trips, because of the new system of loot being based on 'drop potential'. Your potential doesn't lower from a kill if you loot it. That way I can save my good kills for p2p after a big fight, after hours of building it up. That way, even if I die 20 times and don't loot a single kill, I can make a profit most of the time.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

I now don't ever loot on f2p trips, because of the new system of loot being based on 'drop potential'. Your potential doesn't lower from a kill if you loot it. That way I can save my good kills for p2p after a big fight, after hours of building it up. That way, even if I die 20 times and don't loot a single kill, I can make a profit most of the time.

Yeah, that's true. Stupid pvp system :wall:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

To the victor goes the spoils is my philosophy. Usually I only take the plates if I manage to get one knowing the crappy drop system, otherwise I live by the Food first, riches last guideline.

Really KO doesn't care much as long as you don't go out and act NH and loot other PKRI's and so on. Now THAT's just ridiculous.

144agwm.gif

Ex-Knights of Order Councilor: September 4, 2005 - September 4, 2009 (2.5 Years Council)

Vengeance: November 19, 2009 - Present

1xynu1.png

Proud To Be The Fourth Oldest Knight In Existence - Original OSKO

"No. Try Not. Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try" - Yoda (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)

"We don't do what we do because we expect compensation. We do it because we know its the right thing to do" - Anon