Dragon Dagger V.S. Dragon Claws

hunting310

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a interesting subject, because the max hit's i've seen so far is 38 as the 'big' hit with d claws, if i'm not mistaken, hits wise dds is better. BUT!!! Oh I like buts (hehe), it is very rare for a ddser to hit 43-43, because it's counted as two SEPERATE hits.

Heck, i've been fighting a level 111 (level 115 myself, not real sure about combat stats, pretty sure he's weaker than me without summon) no arming and i've died in every single fight, mainly because even i hit high on ONE of the hits (ie 30), it could just end up as 30-0, losing the ko ability, whilst with dragon claws, only ONE decent hit of 30 will make the 'entire' hits add up to double 30 (so say d claws hit 30 on first hit, it would hit something like 30-15-7-8).

Therefore i shall conclude that d claws are indeed better because all it requires is a good 'first' hit and the rest will follow. Please note I'm comparing the dragon dagger p++ AND the rune defender against the dragon claws (two handed weapon).

I would say dagger is better for monsters, since you can hit fairly high and can poison enemy, but for PvP I have to say claws, I mean, the other day I got 2hit with some rune armor on me (Not good armor but still, first spec left me at 25hp, me being 94 def and 99 hp o_O)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

This is a interesting subject, because the max hit's i've seen so far is 38 as the 'big' hit with d claws, if i'm not mistaken, hits wise dds is better. BUT!!! Oh I like buts (hehe), it is very rare for a ddser to hit 43-43, because it's counted as two SEPERATE hits.

Heck, i've been fighting a level 111 (level 115 myself, not real sure about combat stats, pretty sure he's weaker than me without summon) no arming and i've died in every single fight, mainly because even i hit high on ONE of the hits (ie 30), it could just end up as 30-0, losing the ko ability, whilst with dragon claws, only ONE decent hit of 30 will make the 'entire' hits add up to double 30 (so say d claws hit 30 on first hit, it would hit something like 30-15-7-8).

Therefore i shall conclude that d claws are indeed better because all it requires is a good 'first' hit and the rest will follow. Please note I'm comparing the dragon dagger p++ AND the rune defender against the dragon claws (two handed weapon).

[yt]5Nm27QybzL4[/yt]

[yt]VBW6OQCWofw[/yt]

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I had some elite when it first came out, and some weirdo traded me his claws for my elite. Tried them out for a few days, and tbh I really didn't like them. Claws only work well at high strength levels. 75 isn't enough to make them useful tbh, so i waited and sold for 2m after they had risen from 300k. What a foooool.

AvantGardeSignaturev3.png

dds/ ddp++ is a great weapon against monsters or players with low hp where 4 specs can be used to ko soemone 4 times in a fight as apoosed to claws which usualy ahs both specs linked for a ko.

claws are great for higher def players for koing as the spec has been stated to be more accurate by jagex. ive been koed at 99hp by players a couple of times making the phoenix necklace even more usefull for pvp these days.

dds - pvm + low pvp

claws for high level pvp

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

Neither.

I prefer Protect Melee.

It nullifies both and makes my opponents curse and flee. ;)

:) meele protect and spirit shield is more funny along with piety and super def pot :D

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Neither.

I prefer Protect Melee.

It nullifies both and makes my opponents curse and flee. ;)

then your called a prayer noob and no one will fight you :lol:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

dds/ ddp++ is a great weapon against monsters or players with low hp where 4 specs can be used to ko soemone 4 times in a fight as apoosed to claws which usualy ahs both specs linked for a ko.

claws are great for higher def players for koing as the spec has been stated to be more accurate by jagex. ive been koed at 99hp by players a couple of times making the phoenix necklace even more usefull for pvp these days.

dds - pvm + low pvp

claws for high level pvp

whats phoenix necklace do?

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

i would have to say... dragon dagger poisoned because its great for everyday tasks

u can weild a shield with it and it has better accuracy

Lol, the fact that you call DDS more accurate is 100% proof you have never used a d claw spec. D claw spec is the most accurate attack in RS. I've owned D claws for ~2 weeks now and there have been only TWO specs that have missed all hits. Considering all I've been doing is CW, duel arena (versus people with maxed combat and full torags) and abby demon hunting, that is unbelievably accurate.

DDS may have potential, but what good is potential if it never happens.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

i would have to say... dragon dagger poisoned because its great for everyday tasks

u can weild a shield with it and it has better accuracy

Lol, the fact that you call DDS more accurate is 100% proof you have never used a d claw spec. D claw spec is the most accurate attack in RS. I've owned D claws for ~2 weeks now and there have been only TWO specs that have missed all hits. Considering all I've been doing is CW, duel arena (versus people with maxed combat and full torags) and abby demon hunting, that is unbelievably accurate.

DDS may have potential, but what good is potential if it never happens.

most accurate is a claim i would probably not give to the claws. but the dagger is obviously not as good in terms of, actually doing #'s

cant wait to get abby demons for a task and use my claws.

Well, to pvp with claws at the moment, when you die then claws is much bigger loss then losing a dds, though in duel I prefer claws. dds is stronger in pvm but claws in pvp.

thats why there is the protect item prayer :thumbsup:

arcane_stew.png

Well, to pvp with claws at the moment, when you die then claws is much bigger loss then losing a dds, though in duel I prefer claws. dds is stronger in pvm but claws in pvp.

Which makes it a problem for the real pkers who have to put up with 1-iteming losers who think their d claws will destroy everything and thus irk the pkers to no end with specs. If I'm not mistaken, a lot of pk items protect over the d claws making it a risky finishing wep for real pkers. If you die its a 30m loss.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Which makes it a problem for the real pkers who have to put up with 1-iteming losers who think their d claws will destroy everything and thus irk the pkers to no end with specs. If I'm not mistaken, a lot of pk items protect over the d claws making it a risky finishing wep for real pkers. If you die its a 30m loss.

yea thats true though, as a pure its easy to ko low lvl players while you wear only d claws, str ammy and you have 99 str, 60 att and enaugh prayer to protect ur claws. really cheap though

Btw i love disturbed :thumbsup: especially down with the sickness

How to earn membership online with just a little effort?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=5_d5rseX1OA&gl=US and check out my Blog http://fastandeasybux.blogspot.com/

yea thats true though, as a pure its easy to ko low lvl players while you wear only d claws, str ammy and you have 99 str, 60 att and enaugh prayer to protect ur claws. really cheap though

I'm not exactly sure if you're talking about pures as 1 itemers or as real pkers.

Pures don't PJ.

Zerker_jane.png

I'm not exactly sure if you're talking about pures as 1 itemers or as real pkers.

Pures don't PJ.

Depends on your definition of a "pure" :|