What was the most scared you have ever been?

pureprayer

I actually had one last night like that, wasn't really scary but I was a few hours late for school or something, or had lots of projects due. I was pretty much screwed anyway. Then I woke up, so relieving. But for the first few seconds I was actually thinking "Oh man I'm screwed, oh man I'm screwed, oh man I'm... Oh wait."

This. It happens to me all the freaking time, especially when I have to wake up early for something important. Yesterday morning I dreamed what I woke up at 10AM when I was supposed to be at college writing my final at 9AM. You get that "kill me now" moment, with some fear, then you wake up and it's 5 in the morning.

hiccup.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So earlier in the year (May 22, 2008) a tornado touched down about 10 minutes from my university (UC Riverside). I was one of the resident advisors (RA) on duty that night and it was storming pretty bad, i.e. thunder, lightning, hail, heavy rain, etc. Then I noticed the rain had stopped and that it got kind of quiet. I looked at AccuWeather.com to check on the weather to see if the storm had let up or if it'll keep up through the entire night. That's when I saw that we were under tornado warning. I was thinking, "Haha no way!" That's when I got a call on my duty phone from the Head Resident/Resident Director on duty and was told that a tornado had touched down south of us. o_O' Felt my heart race and I was thinking, "What do we do?!" while she was telling me that if I saw any students outside to get them back inside the building. For the next hour I was thinking over where the heck should I go if a tornado did touch down any closer to the university (ended up figuring out I had to go into the hallway, but by that time the tornado warning was lifted and all was good).

Honestly, I found a tornado more scary than earthquakes, even though tornadoes are more predictable and have advanced warnings compared to the unexpected earthquakes. >_< I'm not a fan of thunderstorms either, but soon as I heard a tornado had touched down, I was close to hyperventilating. >_<

Other scary moment was during the firestorms in October 2007 in Southern California. Fires never got near us, but there was a lot of "ifs" to deal with, and all the smoke that was in the area really didn't help at all. :( Seeing the sky turn orange, seeing the sun being BRIGHT RED in the middle of the day was just freaky.

May 3rd Oklahoma Tornadoes

I was like 11 at the time. An F3 tornado was 3 block from my house. Took all of our damn fenceposts out and we found one 3 miles away. My dad and I were standing upon a hill watching it. We were being dumb. :wall:

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I got very scared from watching some "ghosts are real" youtube vid and i didnt want to look out of a dark window for months.

Oh lord... I remember watching one of them... I couldn't watch all of one of them, and afterwards I was afraid of mirrors, the dark, windows, the floor, the walls and pretty much everything else.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Not the biggest scare of my life, but a recent one-

I live in a 3 family house (my family and I being in the middle, we have upstairs and downstairs neighbors). So I'm in the living room and I hear the upstairs neighbors entering. They have a daughter named Christina and shes like about 4 I think. So anyways, they're getting on with their business, walking up the flight of stairs until I Christinas mom scream "omg omg OH MY GOD CHRISTINAAA!!!" and what sounded like Christina's body falling and rolling down the stairs (mind you this isnt an average set of stairs, its semi long ish). I quickly jumped up to my feet and felt my heart race, thinking "Holy [cabbage] do i go help her?! Do I call for help??" I decided to wait it out a bit longer before reacting, and I hear Christina's mom say "You have to be more careful next time Christina" and i hear her reply "Sowwy mom" and they go up to their homes.

I still have no idea what happened, maybe the dropped some bags filled with stuff or something, but at that moment I thought that the child had fell down the stairs >.o

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

You know what sucks worse than any dream?

Waking up in your room, early in the morning, around 5:30. You look around the room. Everything is peaceful and quiet, and it's just an ohhh yeeeaaa moment. Then my mom walks in and says "Come on, you gotta get ready for school."

I then realized it was Monday :wall:

It doesn't sound like much, but it's one of the worst feelings you can have.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Waking up in your room, early in the morning, around 5:30. You look around the room. Everything is peaceful and quiet, and it's just an ohhh yeeeaaa moment. Then my mom walks in and says "Come on, you gotta get ready for school."

I had something like that happen to me when I was watching a football game and was like wait its sunday :(

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

I actually had one last night like that, wasn't really scary but I was a few hours late for school or something, or had lots of projects due. I was pretty much screwed anyway. Then I woke up, so relieving. But for the first few seconds I was actually thinking "Oh man I'm screwed, oh man I'm screwed, oh man I'm... Oh wait."

This. It happens to me all the freaking time, especially when I have to wake up early for something important. Yesterday morning I dreamed what I woke up at 10AM when I was supposed to be at college writing my final at 9AM. You get that "kill me now" moment, with some fear, then you wake up and it's 5 in the morning.

One time, I had a dream where I "woke up", and for some reason, my dad let me keep sleeping...So apparently I slept in my dream, then "woke up" again, looked at my clock, and it said 10:45 AM. OH [cabbage].

Then I wake up for real. I look at my clock, right to left. I see a 5...a 4...I put two and two together, seriously thought it was 10:45 and I was really late for school. Turns out it was actually 6:45. :wall:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

One time, I had a dream where I "woke up", and for some reason, my dad let me keep sleeping...So apparently I slept in my dream, then "woke up" again, looked at my clock, and it said 10:45 AM. OH [cabbage].

Then I wake up for real. I look at my clock, right to left. I see a 5...a 4...I put two and two together, seriously thought it was 10:45 and I was really late for school. Turns out it was actually 6:45. :wall:

I've had several nights like that, most are actually. Once I actually though my clock that said 12:20 AM said 5:20, so I got up and showered, then came back and realized what it really said. Another time I had everything ready for my shower at midnight, but came back to my bedroom for socks, saw the clock, and realized it was midnight. And that second time I hd actually stared at the clock for a few minutes trying to figure out the time.

Just last night the lock said 3:50, I thought it said "3: ER" for ERROR and hit the snooze button trying to fix it.

OT: Most scared, eh? Lemme just cutnpaste what I said in a different thread.

[hide=long post is long]This morning is officially the most terrifying morning of my life. It all started when I woke up around 5:20, as per usual. All was well, until I realized something; there was a thin sliver of light between the cracks in my door. The previous night, I had made a special point about when I turned off the hallway light because otherwise I would be getting undressed in the dark like normal, and I didn't want to do that again. I'm also the last one to bed, and the first to get up in the house. So the light couldn't have been from anyone else.

My first thought was that there was someone in the house. I quickly discarded this thought, because not only would they have been a complete [bleep]tard to have left on the light like that, and the house has an alarm system. Shrugging it off as my sister going to the bathroom during the night, which happens fairly often, and just forgetting to turn off the light this time, I ventured into the bathroom to start up the shower. But needless to say, I checked behind the door by throwing it against the wall, just in case.

I have a sort of shower-rack that holds things like shampoo, soap, etc. This had recently broken off the wall and was sitting propped up by the bathtub. This morning, however, I could tell it had been knocked over, and a check of the tub itself revealed that the suction cups, other parts, and a shampoo bottle or two were thrown about the inside of the tub. At this point I began to seriously consider an intruder but, not finding any sign of life anywhere in the vicinity or other parts of the house, I returned to my shower anyway, but reasonably on edge, with a plan of action should my occasional glances behind the curtain reveal a blade-wielding madman.

All was well for the most part, until one of the shampoo bottles still in the aforementioned shower rack suddenly shifted, and I threw open the curtain, shower head out, water turned as high was possible. There was nothing there, however, and I only succeeded in drenching my towel and clean underdrawers. After a few minutes I managed to settle down. Everything was good again until this time, the entire shower rack moved a few inches, I threw open the curtain, wielding my sister's leg razor like a knife, and I actually yelled this time.

But nothing was there. After the adrenaline stopped pumping I finally settled down, but not quite, and for the remainder of the shower (about 2 minutes) I kept the curtain propped open with knee, staring at the door. Drying off, I finally calmed down, and got dressed and everything with no further incidents.

Except the hallway light, by this time, had turned off. My dad, I presume, but it still freaked me out at the time. And after my sister came down for breakfast, she asked why I had left the light on last night. I know I hadn't, and she claims she didn't.[/hide]

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Tell me about it.

C2b6gs7.png

Maybe when I had a panic attack? Thought I was having a very bad asthma attack at first, and had pain shooting all over my body. :-#

That or when my dad decided when we were in America,"let's go and find that tornado that the television was warning everyone about". Very unpleasant experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Maybe when I had a panic attack? Thought I was having a very bad asthma attack at first, and had pain shooting all over my body. :-#

That or when my dad decided when we were in America,"let's go and find that tornado that the television was warning everyone about". Very unpleasant experience.

Doesn't happen that way <.< bad asthma attacks just see you on the floor gasping for air.

Whoa. :? What's with your dad?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I think I broke my head reading this

Scariest moment lately: Reading these and remembering creepy things.

I have a real problem with planes flying over my house, keep feeling like they're gonna crash so when I wake up in the middle of the night and hear a storm that sounds like a plane or a plane i jump and go *UCK!!

And I'm 14, and feel really creeped out when I have body parts sticking out of the blankets..

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I think I broke my head reading this

Scariest moment lately: Reading these and remembering creepy things.

I have a real problem with planes flying over my house, keep feeling like they're gonna crash so when I wake up in the middle of the night and hear a storm that sounds like a plane or a plane i jump and go *UCK!!

And I'm 14, and feel really creeped out when I have body parts sticking out of the blankets..

How did you almost break your head?

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

The TIF censor is actually pretty loose, I think (Just a speculation) that the majority of censor contents are used to block out bad URLs. And an occasional curse is, according to the forum rules, completely fine.

Yeah i agree

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

whne i got up to go to the fridge, vision turned purple and i felt really dizzy, i thought "this is normal, give it a second"

a few seconds later i collapsed on the kitchen floor, woke up a day later in bed, very confused, and scared for my life for no apparent reason.

2Xeo5.png

whne i got up to go to the fridge, vision turned purple and i felt really dizzy, i thought "this is normal, give it a second"

a few seconds later i collapsed on the kitchen floor, woke up a day later in bed, very confused, and scared for my life for no apparent reason.

Spoiled milk ftw?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

i used to be in air cadets for a time. i went on a rifle coach camp through them once.(passed it and means that i'm qualafied to teach people how to use low caliber rifles now :thumbsup: ) anyway on the second last day, last day is reserved for packing and a parade :thumbdown:, we had a band come in and had a concert. near the end of it it started to rain and and the sergants had us get formed out side to return to the barracks. things started getting worse just as we were about getting ready to march...... ever seen a funnal cloud the size of a milatary base before?? thats the only thing that i can describe what happened. the clouds that surounded the base just started to move around in a big circle around the entire base. basically everyone saw what was happening and a few hundred people just broke into a run down the street to the barracks. Mobs arn't fun even if half the kids are younger and smaller than you.

the base i went to is called penhold, i don't have a pick but you can look it up to get a feel for just how big the funnel cloud was.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I've remembered another, dear god how did i forget it.

Back in primary school there were a couple of teachers who didn't get on very well. One day there were a few curses exchanged between the two and it turned out into a full blown fist fight, right in the middle of class! (The other teacher had come to get something) So all the pupils were scared of their minds, we thought they were crazy and were gonna draw knives or something.

After a while one teacher left and the other looked at us and said, "We haven't been getting along very well." While he has blood running out of his nose. #-o

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Have you seen Donnie Darko?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif