Are you "Hopper" or "Crasher"?

Salad

Hey people, it's me, Barack Obama! Just kiding.

I got another question for you people who got time to lose reading this, are you more a "Hopper" or a "Crasher"?

Let me explain if you don't understand:

Let's say your killing aviansies and when you arrivem it's full of people. Are you more of a "Haha I'm gonna crash you n00b" or a "Ok, I'm hop"?

I'd say I'm more a hopper, but some times when I'm really tired of hopping and that it's a low level, I'm crash them :twisted:

Ye I know, it's bad, but whatever I don't do it everyday.

Post and I give you a kookie!(ya kookie)

ib7rVm.png

I am a hopper ftw \'. I don't believe in stealing someone else spot unless they act all jerky. Like once when I just sign on to check the world, he says 'Gtfo noob'. Guess what? I stayed and annoyed him for like 30 minutes then he said sorry. After seeing him saying sorry to me, I hopped once again :P.

Or another story...

I was on that world for 3 hours and suddenly a guy came and says 'Dude get out, this was my spot...I just left to help my mom a few minutes ago...'. How funny huh :P. I told him I wash ere for 3 hours and he was like 'Oopps... wrong world'. >.< lol

~Bomb

It depends...

If i'm going somewhere to kill monsters and i feel there are sufficient monsters to go around the amount of people there (including myself) i stay, and if people flame me i just turn off public chat.

If the place is full i usually hop wihtout saying a word

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

When I'm in a good mood I'll hop for people regardless of their level. But usually a few hours into slaying I'll have been crashed by like 30% of the people that log in at the spot (and people log in fairly often) so my good moods rarely last very long. After that if I find someone who comes of as even the least bit rude when telling me to hop I'll crash them.

I saw the word lose and thought of the game. I hate you :evil: :evil: !!!!!!

OT: It depends where I am at. If it's somewhere like blue dragons i'll stay. If it is something that doesn't have many spawns i'll hop, like fire giants.

I Hop... Crashing is a waste of time, because your waiting for that monster to respawn, I never go to hill giants any more...

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

I always hope, unless I'm dking and I really need a full world. If there's someone using cog in a full world, I'll usually hop, but if they're using dart or fire wave I just crash them. I just feel I need a full world more then they do, because I can kill rex faster.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

I hop. If I'm with a team and we've hopped several times, I'll crash if the rest of the team wants to.

I hate crashing, but sometimes it's necessary. I blame the fact that there's only a few LS worlds and one spawn per usually.

They should have made it so that on LS, your team goes into one of those seperate fights, like in Quest boss fights.

I hop for skills like hunter and wc and that but with melee I rate my reaction times to get the kill :P

If I was boss hunting with a team w/o much people and crashed by a big group can't do much else :S

Doomy edit: I like sheep