You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

I probably would still play... I don't really do much when I'm on so I don't require the levels... and money is really easy to make ;)... RuneScape is just a nice kickback for me when I get off work, nothing serious it can be.

skirtsigog1.jpg

Common sense isn't common.

drugtestlokisv5.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a hope in hell :lol:

I've spent hours getting my levels and quests to where they are now. They're not amazing, but I certainly think I've spent enough time getting them there! My mum would be delighted, she's been trying to get me off the game for years...

hot_lips255.png

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

Did you know that 78.45% of statistics are made up on the spot?

hot_lips255.png

[Removed - Site sends spam and requires personal information to recieve results] Bluelancer

heh yeah if something like that happened i know for sure i would never play again, but a friend of mine got hacked over a year ago and got his account totally stolen... he made a new account and has nearly caught back up... i couldn't do it though lol

Mario_Williams_Signature_by_AZwhoop.jpg

48a9da266b.png

• 2 weeks later...
I would really want to. Really really really want to.

But, I don't think I would. Training my skills all over again wouldn't be that big of a deal. For me, it'd be doing the quests again. I would do it the right way and not use guides, but that sounds so daunting. ESPECIALLY Rat Catchers. Screw that. Never again.

Also, I'm really proud of my account. It has a stupid name invented by an eleven year old, but it's MY stupid name that I've spent seven years on. I could never start again.

I don't like my RS name neither. But I was a 14 year old boy wanting a "cool" name. :roll:

And well, doing all that quests again would be boring. Same with the skills.

bannerzi.gif

I probably wouldn't quit. But it'd certainly be very difficult at first :ohnoes: I have a pure (which is rubbish) which I would play on. I might not do the skills I'm not so fond of, just the ones I like. But who knows? It's not happening anyway though :P (I hope!!! ;))

signature2inverted.png

[hide=Stats]nytestryke24.gif

[109 combat with Summoning ;)][/hide]

If my account ever got wrongly deleted or perm banned, I would start again. I would probably end up making a level 3 skiller as I never really fight outside of slayer anyway. But the main reason I would restart is to keep that connection to all the freinds I have made on here, many of them I don't know in real life and I have no other way of communicating with them other than this game.

leviathansig1nn7.gif

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

archsupportei2.png

Slayer Drops: Black Mask (1)

Dragon Drops: None

Barrows Loot: Verac's Brassard (1), Veracs helm (1), Guthans Spear (3), Torags helm (1)

My Website

Yes, i got banned back in old runescape. at cb: 106, since then i got my new main up to lvl 127 and the funniest thing i got it back because, the bann i got was unfairly evaluated:)

so now i got a 127 and a 106 char :lol:

aka: R w a (cb 127 )

aka: Mez Q Lito (cb 106 )

Runescape Main: | + Combat 138 + | 99 HP | 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | Prayer 99 | Mage 99 | Slayer 90 | 99 Cooking | | 99 Fletch | 99 Summoning | Theiving 99 | Firemaking 99 | Woodcutting 99 | Agility 99 | Ranging 99 | Herblore 99 | Total skill: ~2350+

If it was just me, I would walk away, look back once or twice, but that would be it.

On the other hand, if every single Runescape character got wiped and we all started again, I would stick around just for the fun of watching what happens, and the reactions of everyone. I think it would be highly amusing, but even then, after the hype had died down I would quit.

The only way I would be banned in the first place is if someone were to discover my password, and even then I wouldn't be mad or upset or anything. I'd want to know who did it and what they did (and why), but I probably wouldn't do anything about it.

This is after saying in another thread that I wouldn't sell my account for less than $8000 USD. I couldn't sell it or give it away, but if someone took it from me I wouldn't care.

bleh3.PNG

Resident Tip.it Cow. :^_^:

[blog] [twitter]

Make a new account and max out as a 1 def pure with 52 pray, 99 summoning and 99 slayer.

Because that's unique? :roll:

:lol:

scared he might become better then you?

it's just fun that's why he'll do it probably.

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

when 3hu points at a topic it r liek: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM UBER HAWT HOT TOPIC

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...