You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my invisible account got deleted, I would either go pro in Guitar Hero or end up maxing runescape as a skiller.

Close my youtube account and start a new one for my skiller.

End up having all non combat skills to 99 with prayer, summoning as an exception.

99 Slayer on a level 3 would be awesome. :mrgreen:

Literally impossible unless u somehow manage to level it solely on genies etc. In which case, you'd waste even more of your life than the average player, just waiting for lamps! Best of luck tho...

At this state of time it is not impossible anymore... by finding penguins every week and using all ginie lamps and free xp from quests u will be able to do it... however it will take you a very long time... my m8 pure kq pax is a lvl 3 pure with 64 slayer... he got most of the lvls before penguins

And yes i would deffinetelly make a new account if i lost the one i have now... even after playing on this one for almost 7 years...

My first ever character was banned just before I left Secondary School at sixteen (I'm in my 20s now).

At the time I was absolutely devastated, she was pure and a very decent level for back then. In retrospect, it was the turning point in a life that until that point consisted of RS and a girl who went on to break my heart! :boohoo:

Rather than roll another char I decided to get a life and I never looked back. I sometimes think about what my life would be like if I hadn't got banned back then, I thank God I did.

I think those who are able to control the impulse to play RS are lucky - I've never been able to! I'm doing a bit better since I started playing again 5 months ago but I still do that thing where I suddenly realise it's 5am and I'm sat in my underwear surrounded by empty sweet wrappers, I've been PKing for 7 hours straight and I have work at 8am! :ohnoes:

The point I'm trying to make is I think for a majority of hardcore Runescapers, a ban would be a blessing in disguise!

lol the very latest i have ever stayed up was 2:30 am and that was for a late night clan event.... i must say though im not the type of person who plays runescape in my underwear.. i prefer pajamas... then again you would too if it was 20o outside and about 50-60 in your room.... thats with heater at full blast.... turn off the heater and you drop to 40-60o

thsoe are Fahrenheit temps

5:05 am here right now lol. I think the "real" reason I play rs is because its dirt cheap, and I have no gas money ;)

Jagex Mods have everything they want, they cant trade and their stats are not shown on the highscores, if ur account is deleted by accident, they can make it again and give u all the stats u had before, ur bank will be lost so i'd say they have to give u 100M cause they can't now how much you had, if u had less, then it's good, if you had more, then too bad..

Jona%20Mathijs.png

Jagex Mods have everything they want, they cant trade and their stats are not shown on the highscores, if ur account is deleted by accident, they can make it again and give u all the stats u had before, ur bank will be lost so i'd say they have to give u 100M cause they can't now how much you had, if u had less, then it's good, if you had more, then too bad..

No mod is going to do that for anyone.

And no i wouldn't start again

I might play on my pure, but I wouldn't play nearly as much as I do now. I spent 3 years on this account and there is no way that I would ever trainanother main to all skills 70+, 123 combat and over 1900 total.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I Have to say yes.

My other account got banned before #-o

At first i was Like.

[bleep]ing [cabbage] [wagon] and stuff!!

I was like never ever runescape anymore!! Never Ever.

and after 2 weeks. there I was again :roll:

And someone said it before on this topic. if U start a knew account It's rather easy to build up lvl's as you know how and wich ways ae the fastest. After a few weeks I got decent stats again.

Altough I'm still angry about all the hours I spend on my lovely runecrafting lvl. ( It was70)In F2P and yeah i was Happy about that ::'

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Think of it this way if you broke a drug addiction would you go back to using that drug....

Lol you have no idea what that's like. I wont get offended and let that slide because you are a kid and dont know what you are talking about.

And before you kiddies get started, i dont even consider pot a drug, its beer you can smoke.

Fools_Taco.png

I would really want to. Really really really want to.

But, I don't think I would. Training my skills all over again wouldn't be that big of a deal. For me, it'd be doing the quests again. I would do it the right way and not use guides, but that sounds so daunting. ESPECIALLY Rat Catchers. Screw that. Never again.

Also, I'm really proud of my account. It has a stupid name invented by an eleven year old, but it's MY stupid name that I've spent seven years on. I could never start again.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It's intresting to read all the reasons people would and wouldn't =o well, i probably would keep playing. I've already had two accounts stolen by other players =/ I still played. and still do now. Plus every time i started a new game, i knew how to level up faster, so it became easier to get back to where my old accounts were and above.

So long story short: yes =] I'm not leaving that easily

5edd9adde7.png

A_G_N_P_H.png

A_G_N_P_H.png

70+ all skills [|||||||||||||||||-------]

I don't think I would start again. Too much time already invested. Runescape needs to go away lol. Maybe I should try to get myself banned... :)

I do often wonder what I would be doing if I had never found runescape. I have a feeling that I am just going to let my membership run out this time. I just have to do While Guthix Sleeps before it runs out. Stupid herblore/farming levels... I think I'll be back though. I'm just going through one of those "RS is boring" stages.

Flyingjj.png

Think of it this way if you broke a drug addiction would you go back to using that drug....

Lol you have no idea what that's like. I wont get offended and let that slide because you are a kid and dont know what you are talking about.

And before you kiddies get started, i dont even consider pot a drug, its beer you can smoke.

Calm down. You know what point he was trying to make, stop flamebaiting.

And yes, I am aware of the irony within my post, there is no need to point it out.

Vesica_Vinco.png

Fire cape achieved - 19/12/08 | 99 Cooking achieved - 31/8/09

NO! Never!!!

i play runescape since 2001, i wont start again

also i m member since member worlds came out, i would ask jagex to pay back :D

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

I would stick my fist through the computer. Srsly. It's taken me hundreds of hours to get my levels and quests to where they are now, and having to do it all again would be depressing.

That's also why I don't make pures.

And I'd probably leave tip.it too if I stopped RS. which may be soon, My parents don't want me to play RuneScape any more. I'm "too old," even though all of you are like 15+ =(

I'd probably take the short(ish) drive to Cambridge, find Jagex HQ and rip someone's face off (with my dragon claws, of course)

Seriously though, I do wonder if Runescape just "shuts down" one day, what will become of all your stats, items, etc? I would hope Jagex gives sends you ....hmm...1 pound for every 10,000gp worth in your bank. That would be nice :thumbsup:

Maybe send everyone a memorial bronze plaque as well, with all your levels engraved on it, for all to see