You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

Well seeing as this would never have because I'm sure they have more backups then you have hair.

:lol:

But IF it actually did and they couldn't do anything about it I'd use it as an excuse to quit, because lately I've been trying to find one but none of them are working...

:(

~ Captainkidd

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did, this new account K O N K A R.

It has been fun. :thumbsup:

Note; I don't do anything I don't enjoy now though, where as before I would have on K R I S K. I just play a little bit differently now; Hence low lvl skills, still having skills at lvl 1, and 55 or w/e Quest points lol.

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Thanks Jagex, goodbye Runescape, hello world.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Um, there is a reason why they don't ever delete accounts. They only ban accounts.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

I'd quit right then and there. I would probably cease all runescape related activitys and spend more time in real life and playing some other games I already play more often. If I liked starting from scratch I woudl have more than one account (not counting the one I used to scout the wild for my main way beck when).

Oh, and no I did not just admit to multilogging (not saying thats not how I completed sheild of arrav either :roll: ). I actuly scounted, logged out, logged into my main, and so on. Painful. Actualy I have two other accounts because my original second has my name (with a number) and I wanted an original name. The name of that account is a secret I have never revealed, though there is a way to figure it out via youtube.

it'd give me encouragement to quit. i got about 3 other accounts that i can use that have decent stats. i could use them. i'd still rather kill myself than doing mep2 over again......

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I'd quit right then and there. I would probably cease all runescape related activitys and spend more time in real life and playing some other games I already play more often.

harder than you think, I get bored sitting at my computer now so i just go onto the forums and look at random crap. I could easily come back to playing right now but theres no point atm.

Oh, and seeing as I'm currently quit/on a hiatus, if my account got removed i wouldnt give a [cabbage] all that would change is that I wouldn't ever come back (whereas now i beleive i'll come back if they ever make a decent update)

I would definitely start a new account. I really would love to go through levels again and experience all the low level content jagex has added to the game. When RS2 was released, my character was already a pretty high level, about as high as a majority of updates over the past few years were aimed at. Then after slayer came out I was high 90s in no time. Would be fun to go through the process with a new character and see what its like to level now.

The only reason I DONT play multiple characters is just because I dont want to pay another 5 dollars (or more now :thumbdown: ) per month...I'd love to level up a new character... :(

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

no but ive had to do it with my rsc acc that had 10 of each non trade holiday item.... acc was hacked and when i got pass back found out its perm banned :ohnoes: :ohnoes: quit for 3 months then made 2nd acc Jenove

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I would just permanently retire... from life...

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Well I have a pure so it wouldn't be that bad starting out with 25m and 99 range :twss:

Sad Lil' Toast is sad.

I'd probably quit.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?