You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

I actually kind of went through this. First account got banned (deserved it). So...i started over and made sup3rpur. Then around 3 months ago i was perm muted with 0 evidence. Literally, 0. Appeal failed epically and i just straight up quit.

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got muted and on the entire list i had one line and it was:

@

:wall:

least it was only 1 day mute :D

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I might... My friend just recently made an account within the past 5 days, he couldnt of played more than 2 hours a day and he is already at level 40 in about 4 or 5 skills. Leveling has become incredibly easy, The grand exchange makes it easy to get supplies now, it wouldnt exactly be out of reach for me to get back to my skillers levels most in the high 60's.

See, this is why I don't break the rules. What I would do is not get banned in the first place. ;)

But in the spirit of the hypothetical situation, I would be upset (having invested a significant portion of time into the game), put on some angry music (because misery loves company), log onto an alt and tell my clanmates about it, submit an appeal of course, probably remain involved on these forums a little, and then I would either suck it up and start over on my "22over7" alt, or I'd say, "Eh, I did all the stuff I wanted to do already," and quit, potentially trying out a new MMORPG like WoW.

I really don't see myself getting banned, though. I don't think I would be likely even to get muted. I'm just not the rule-breaking type.

I would not start again. Starting again would just remind me of how much time I have wasted on a banned account.

I'd just do something else, like doing good in school, pwn in GTA 4 Online, Go outside...you know, where the thing that shines through your window is.

(I'd do that if there was NO possible way of getting my account back)

No, and to whoever said that jagex better refund them if it happened, they wouldnt lol.

Hi.

Why not?

cuz there cheep :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

ray20ray08.png

ray20ray08.png

ray20ray08.png

Dragon Dagger: 40 K

Dark Bow: 1M

Seeing the look on someone's face as you're speccing them for 40's four times in a row: Priceless.

I had mine stolen, then asked for it back, but I didn't have enough proof according to Jagex. So I was really angry and kept hassling them, and they deleted my account.

And I restarded...

But if i had it stolen again or banned.

I WOULD NOT RESTART :shame:

Well, lucky for me, I got to find out!

My account was banned and I thought I would quit forever. I succeeded for a couple of months, but I eventually found myself making a new account and playing again; while I wasn't playing I felt a kind of void that needed runescape. Now I am trying to remake my account. (Going to take a long time) I really was doing pretty good on my account before it was banned. I still am not sure why they do 10/10 black marks for a first offense, the least they could have done was 9.9.

I already have, even though my main isn't banned or anything. I'm challenging myself to get all non-combats on my skiller to the max quest requirements, then eventually all higher than those of my main's. Once I accomplish that, I'll get my combat up and get a second quest cape.

It's incredibly fun, and the account is already a raging success.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Simply put, no. The hundreds, and possibly thousands of hours I have spent playing this game on my account would mean a waste of so much time that starting anew again would be meaningless. Not to mention that would be a waste of like 200-300 dollars. Despite the facts that my account has more or less average stats (I see them as that, but still, im content with them), I would not go through with it again.

Through and through, starting a new would take too long, and although rs was fun all the years I have played, it would not be worth starting over again.

and they better refund me, or a certain Andrew will meet up with a friend of mine :twisted: (enter cruel words of hatred here)

if my account was locked though, Id do whatever it takes to get it back (within reason of course :lol: )

Ss4goku264.png

ss4goku264.png

Probably wouldn't even try to start over. If I ever got banned from Runescape, I would calmly click the red x in the corner and thank god for releasing me from this hellish death grip. <3:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Simply put,

No.

And they'd damned better refund me.

Exactly.

1) i dont play much anyway. I think i last logged in 2 weeks ago? im making plans to sell everything i own.

2) if they deleted my account, they would just be doing for me what i havent done already.

3) i best get my money back. sure it might be contradictory to #2, but hell, i at least want my money back if i dont have anything to show for it... not that an online character in a game is much to show for anything.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

I wouldn't go through it all again.

Might even be a bit thankful to jagex cause I know losing my account or Runescape shutting down are the only ways to stop this my addiction.:oops:

Lord_Cool_LV.png

Lord_Cool_LV.png

Quest Cape originally achieved 4/14/09

99 Cooking achieved 1/1/09

5/6 Achievement Diaries completed

i would have to say yes, i enjoy this game a bunch. since my main is my first and only guy, i wouldn't mind starting all over. i wouldn't have wasted all the fish, ore, logs etc i sold while i was f2p. the quests would go by faster because i've already done them once and wouldn't have to figure them out again. then there's all the times i have died going into places unprepared. i would have to guess that the second time through, i would be richer, ( from not losing so many items at death) lvl up faster, ( because i know what to do now, unlike when i was a newb) and i would spend more time on usefull skills, instead of useless ones to what my goals r. so yes, i would start over again.

abuck298.png

abuck298.png

abuck298.png

I wouldn't start over because of the principle, even if my stats would be the lowest possible

I act like myself within limits, if those limits are enough to get me banned then the game is too annoying for me to play, it's supposed to be relaxing, not annoyingly restrictive

And if they're gonna take a dump on my account and ban it, then I'm gonna take a dump on runescape and never play it, sounds fair to me, even if it's an accident it's still the same, since they're supposed to fix problems like that, that's why they're payed

I'm currently is the process of making a new character.

I came back to runescape and played my old character (level 88) but for some reason it just didnt feel like my account. it didnt feel like i trained those levels.. so im making a new obby mauler 8-)

bllllonz.png

would be a NO if my ac got banned or deleted which took me 4years to get to where i am now and it would be a no no if i have to do it all over again.runescape is tougher then any games around..and u dont get to safe/save ur progress so its a 1 go win or lose no turn backs thats what makes rs challenging.

so ye i would be really disapointed if it really happe :?

d6c4baddbe.png