You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking this the other day to myself... Would I start again if for some reason my account was banned or even accidentally deleted from the database?

Could you go through the stress in your head knowing you wanted money but couldn't get it as you don't have the levels? Would you be prepared to play the game from scratch again?

Reminds me of monopoly: "Go Directly to Jail, Do not pass go, Do not collect $100."

~Merry Christmas ;)

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

I have had this happen to me, and believe me it is a hell of a lot easyer to do those quests and get those levels the second time then it is the first. Just the knowledge for before helps you a ton. It is still a pain in the butt and not something you ever want to happen. :?

I would just quit RS and if i was deleted for the wrong reasons,I would sue jagex.But if i was banned/deleted for the right reasons,i would just hate jagex for all eternity and swear to never spend my money there again.Then i would work on my rank in call of duty 4 and 5

Lan735

Proud member of the fighting saints

Fight as one and Die as one

1 person can change the world

I would just quit RS and if i was deleted for the wrong reasons,I would sue jagex.But if i was banned/deleted for the right reasons,i would just hate jagex for all eternity and swear to never spend my money there again.Then i would work on my rank in call of duty 4 and 5

You can't sue jagex for that, your account IS their property.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

Are you closer to finding an answer now that you have some sudden personal experience, dear topic poster? :)

When it comes to my own account, I would probably make my lvl 3 a member and have some fun with it and only add a few good friends. Only train the skills I like the most and so on, unlike my current account, which is more allround.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Well, don't get banned!

If I got banned I'd just start again, given my abysmal skills.

That is a very impossible thing to do. It is extremely hard to go through your RS life without a single black mark. I had none until I recieved like 6 at once. But Jagex will ban you for simply talking to your friend and saying, "Did you see that video on Youtube?" and some noob that reports your for website advertising. Or something such as saying, "Don't make me come to your house and kill you" to your friend. Jagex do not seem to comprehend common sense. Website advertising isn't saying "Youtube" it's saying "New RS3 at 3 ws dot pronz dot net!"

"New RS3 at 3 ws dot pronz dot net!"

REPORTED!!!!!

just kidding

I would turn my pure into my main, but I wouldn't train any skills except the ones that I would actually use, and I would only get like 60 attack and strength for training def, because now I like range a LOT better than melee.

yondercopy.png

FD_Yondergod.png

I might actualy start a new account, since I actualy enjoyed playing as a low level more than I do now. I'd probably soon get bored though, as part of the fun was not knowing every building in Varrock back-to-front.

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, where does that leave God?

Are you closer to finding an answer now that you have some sudden personal experience, dear topic poster? :)

I'm on "no" at the moment.

I just tried appealing and also said I was disgusted that they'd even accuse me of breaking such a rule.

They were "sure" that I had "broken this rule" so god knows what "macro or unfair advantage software" I was using (they wouldn't say).

I would, although I would be mad at Jagex for loosing my account (can't imagine i get banned)

actually i got bored from my lvl 104, because there seemed so little progress, so little to go for :wall: .

So i started again, a new account from scratch. I'm a member for 4 months on that account and already have total lvl of over 1300.

It's also easy to make money even as a low lvl, if u know the way. I never run out of money, can buy all i need (thank you jagex for the ge :thumbsup: ), and i know for a lot of skills the fastest way to make money 8-) , or how to earn the fastest xp.

Most quests r easy, when u know the pitfalls and already know your way around. And i know which quest has the rewards i want at a certain moment.

And i really like it when people call me a noob, and at the same time do things that make it clear they don't really understand the way rs works \' .

I will never forget the player who was shocked at the sight of a 104 blowing a kiss at a lvl 3 (with firecape b.t.w.) and said: why do you go with a noob :o