You're Banned! Account Deleted!

@Dan3HitU

i think i might play again im not to sure or id just play a ton of halo and become the new walshy and get payed 1mil a year by microsoft and then lose 70000$ throught investing in ice-cream. my life would spiral out of control my halo skills would drop like a brick and id lose my sponsorship.

id then go mad and go stab a lamp post. :shock: :o then id be put into a mental hospital and when they gave me ice-cream id have a mental breakdown and stab 3 of the workers and bite of anothers hand :twisted: of then id be put in a mental prison. :cry:

or something like that....

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omen or what? I just got banned for "macroing" rofl "no evidence" available...

When they ban for macroing they say "no evidence" but they actually have them, if they showed them then they think that the macroers would learn how to get through them using some kind of loophole...

Well, lucky for me, I got to find out!

My account was banned and I thought I would quit forever. I succeeded for a couple of months, but I eventually found myself making a new account and playing again; while I wasn't playing I felt a kind of void that needed runescape. Now I am trying to remake my account. (Going to take a long time) I really was doing pretty good on my account before it was banned. I still am not sure why they do 10/10 black marks for a first offense, the least they could have done was 9.9.

Happened to me as well. Never had any offense before and one day I recieved about 6 at the same time which gave me a perm ban. They were all for language and I got no mute or anything, just ban. -.-

Haha, actually this already has happened to me.

My account was banned permanently (the reason for it was a big misunderstanding), so I started from scratch. My account was only around level 63 when it was banned. I realized that the account was awful anyways (it was my first one) and so I named my new account after my old one (putting 'new' at the beginning of the name) and I said I would work harder to get stuff done. So I started out as a skiller and got 75 wc as a free player. I then developed my account even more until I surpassed my old account in everything and eventually got members. Now my account is level 103 with 99 wc :D

And I quit that account after the trade limit was in place and summoning came out. 9 months later, I made a pker and quit him after awhile. Then I made a skiller and then I decided that I had a fricking level 103 account so I started using it again, lol.

But since my account is so much better than my original one, I don't think I would start over right away like I did. But I am sure I would get so bored that I would eventually start up again.

I've spent so much time on my account..There is no way I would want to start all over again.

Norsken_2.png

Want to watch a high variety of Runescape videos on YouTube? Check out my channel!

http://www.YouTube.com/user/kyrosia

Barrow runs done so far: 14

Barrow drops so far: 0 (Working on it)

I would stick my fist through the computer. Srsly. It's taken me hundreds of hours to get my levels and quests to where they are now, and having to do it all again would be depressing.

That's also why I don't make pures.

And I'd probably leave tip.it too if I stopped RS. which may be soon, My parents don't want me to play RuneScape any more. I'm "too old," even though all of you are like 15+ =(

The smaller text reads "I'm "too old," even though all of you are like 15+".

If you parents are telling you what to do like that you are not to old. You are still a baby.

Fools_Taco.png

I would definitely not be able to start over.

The countless time I have spent on this account is irreplaceable.

I couldn't stand having to start over from scratch.

I've done it a few times before but the accounts I had before were nothing compared to the the on I have now. :geek:

Darkman_X_99.png

Darkman_X_99.png

99 WC - 12/20/08! =D

99 Defence - 6/19/09! 44,012 to reach it!

Aiming for 2000 Total Lvl!

Well, Im facing this question at the moment. My account (the name of which i wont reveal for security reasons) (lvl 132) was locked, because it got hacked when I visted a scam site suggested to me by a friend on rs that I had known for awhile. He built up my trust, then asked me to go to his website to register. Anyway, I'll post a little something that I originally posted on my clans official website. Hopefully it will help someone out.

To answer the question this thread asked, no I won't play again if my account isn't unlocked. I spent years on that character and don't even wanna try again. so anyway, here it is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A guy who I had met in game maybe a month back named M 3 S S 3 D (lvl 114) Asked me to join his clan as a clanfriend. Last night he had me pm his leader, who asked me to go to a certain website which I wont post on here. Because I had known the guy, I accepted, and went to his site. The site by the way looked amazing, with sweet features and stuff..it looked legit.

On the scam site, there was a place to fill out your application, where the requested that you fill out and app and post it on the RS Forums. HERE IS WHERE THINGS START TO GO BAD. They gave a link to their clans thread on what looks to be the rs website. In reality, it was an identical clone to the Runescape website, down to the last detail. I went and clicked the green "login" button on the upper right hand corner of the rs page, and logged in on that fake site like I usually do on the real rs site. Everything looked the exact same as it does on the real runescape website. I soon realized my mistake, and logged out to try to go save my password, but to no avail..it had already been changed

I hopped on one of my other accounts, and talked to the hacker as he dropped 10m worth of items that were in my inventory on the ground. By the time my account recovery was processed and I went back on my file, all my armor and stuff that was in my inventory was gone. This included Full Dh, Verac, Fury, 5 of my skillcapes, Infinity boots, torso, whip, defender, etc... To make matters worse, when I woke up this morning, to my dismay I saw that Jagex had locked my account, because they suspected it had been stolen. Since I recovered it last night, my old recovery questions were deleted, and all I have left now to recover my account is a 250 word paragraph and supplying a few old passwords. I don't know if I will ever get it back.

There are a few things that you can do to prevent this from happening to you:

1. I wouldn't suggest going to a website that someone says in game, especially if it has some wierd ending like [LikelyScam], as it is most likely a scam site.

2. If on any runescape related site, if they give a link to the Runescape Website, never click on it. It could lead to a fake runescape webpage as what happened to me. If you do click on the link, make sure it says "Runescape.com" in your address bar. When I hit backspace after I realized my mistake, the url on the top of the screen was completely bogus.

3. BANK YOUR ITEMS AFTER YOU LOG OUT! This was one serious mistake I made. After I realized my account had been stolen, I was still logged on to my account, but in a panic I logged off with all my stuff in my inventory to go and try to change my password. This is bad. You need to remain calm and bank your items first, then after everything is secure, log out. That way the hacker won't do anything to your hard earned items.

4. If you ever need to recover your account, change your recovery questions afterwards. Mine were deleted after I recovered my account last night, and forgot to create new ones. Now my account is locked, and there is a small chance I will be able to show enough proof for them to give it back to me.

I made a horrible mistake, I would like to think I should have known better. I have been around long enough to know the common scams, I have heard of many Runescape Phishing sites before. But this was different. They made a personal connection with me, and as a friend asked me to go to their site. Because of this I didn't have one ounce of suspicion.

Don't trust anyone on RS. Not everyone plays by the rules, and the innocent will get suckered.

Well, Im facing this question at the moment. My account (the name of which i wont reveal for security reasons) (lvl 132) was locked, because it got hacked when I visted a scam site suggested to me by a friend on rs that I had known for awhile. He built up my trust, then asked me to go to his website to register. Anyway, I'll post a little something that I originally posted on my clans official website. Hopefully it will help someone out.

To answer the question this thread asked, no I won't play again if my account isn't unlocked. I spent years on that character and don't even wanna try again. so anyway, here it is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A guy who I had met in game maybe a month back named M 3 S S 3 D (lvl 114) Asked me to join his clan as a clanfriend. Last night he had me pm his leader, who asked me to go to a certain website which I wont post on here. Because I had known the guy, I accepted, and went to his site. The site by the way looked amazing, with sweet features and stuff..it looked legit.

On the scam site, there was a place to fill out your application, where the requested that you fill out and app and post it on the RS Forums. HERE IS WHERE THINGS START TO GO BAD. They gave a link to their clans thread on what looks to be the rs website. In reality, it was an identical clone to the Runescape website, down to the last detail. I went and clicked the green "login" button on the upper right hand corner of the rs page, and logged in on that fake site like I usually do on the real rs site. Everything looked the exact same as it does on the real runescape website. I soon realized my mistake, and logged out to try to go save my password, but to no avail..it had already been changed

I hopped on one of my other accounts, and talked to the hacker as he dropped 10m worth of items that were in my inventory on the ground. By the time my account recovery was processed and I went back on my file, all my armor and stuff that was in my inventory was gone. This included Full Dh, Verac, Fury, 5 of my skillcapes, Infinity boots, torso, whip, defender, etc... To make matters worse, when I woke up this morning, to my dismay I saw that Jagex had locked my account, because they suspected it had been stolen. Since I recovered it last night, my old recovery questions were deleted, and all I have left now to recover my account is a 250 word paragraph and supplying a few old passwords. I don't know if I will ever get it back.

There are a few things that you can do to prevent this from happening to you:

1. I wouldn't suggest going to a website that someone says in game, especially if it has some wierd ending like [LikelyScam], as it is most likely a scam site.

2. If on any runescape related site, if they give a link to the Runescape Website, never click on it. It could lead to a fake runescape webpage as what happened to me. If you do click on the link, make sure it says "Runescape.com" in your address bar. When I hit backspace after I realized my mistake, the url on the top of the screen was completely bogus.

3. BANK YOUR ITEMS AFTER YOU LOG OUT! This was one serious mistake I made. After I realized my account had been stolen, I was still logged on to my account, but in a panic I logged off with all my stuff in my inventory to go and try to change my password. This is bad. You need to remain calm and bank your items first, then after everything is secure, log out. That way the hacker won't do anything to your hard earned items.

4. If you ever need to recover your account, change your recovery questions afterwards. Mine were deleted after I recovered my account last night, and forgot to create new ones. Now my account is locked, and there is a small chance I will be able to show enough proof for them to give it back to me.

I made a horrible mistake, I would like to think I should have known better. I have been around long enough to know the common scams, I have heard of many Runescape Phishing sites before. But this was different. They made a personal connection with me, and as a friend asked me to go to their site. Because of this I didn't have one ounce of suspicion.

Don't trust anyone on RS. Not everyone plays by the rules, and the innocent will get suckered.

Just as a little support, I didn't have any recoveries and all I gave were old passwords on my account when it got hacked. The next day, my appeal was accepted.

YA, why not? It would give me a chance to become a pure, and allow me to gain back the friends that hate my other account.( they hate it becaue it has higher stats then theirs)

The question is, would i do it if i was a member? NO i would demand for a refund.

Act as one for the whole, not as one for yourself.

Skill Outfits;

Sous Chef: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Artisan: 5/5 Completed 11/30/2012

Blacksmith: 4/5

Bontanist: 3/5

This happened, to a lesser degree. I joined runescape right after RS2 was released, so early 2004? I spent the next four years building an account which now has over 200 quest points and is lvl 98 and was a member for two years. Not impressive, I know, but I made strong friendships and enjoyed my time. Then, in march 08, I got permanently muted. I was temporarily devastated, but I didn't want to leave the community which I had become part of. I made a new account, a level three skiller, which was something I had been wanting to try for a while. I got it members right away, and I have a total level of 750 just five months later. Many of my levels are already higher than my old main's. there are definitely some things I miss, such as the elf lands and mortiana, as well as the sheer pleasure of whipping lessers. For the most part, though, it hasn't been a comedown at all. If I lost my current account, I would start over again.

Here we are, born to be kings

We're the princes of the universe

Here we belong, fighting to survive

In a world with the darkest powers

I would probable end up making a new account.

I would feel like I needed something to do with my spare time and I would remember about Runescape and then come back to it to start all over again.

I would like to say I wouldn't start a new account but I know I would be lying. -.-

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

would I? personally, if it was accidently deleted, i would demand they retreive it, or at least refund me, but stop palying? no way. I have about 3 accounts, my main being lvl 88, a range tank lvl 69 and a wcer/mithpure lvl 47(?), so I would not BE OUT of accounts, just really irratated, and proably Cursing JaGeX, but never stop playing

Proud Ubuntu User!

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people. -Scott Adams

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.-Emo Phillips

My Blog!

TyrantElf.png

TyrantElf.png

I'd quit. Forget putting the effort into something I already did and lost. With that, If i got perm banned I would want a good reason why and a explanation.