Got any runescape rumors with humor?

jjjon123

Look in general discussion theres a good topic on one. It says that the trade limit will be removed for Christmas....

no it doesn't.

That's why he posts it in a rumor topic...

omg..... :wall: :wall:

the topic doesn't say the trade limit will be removed,it's justa discussion topic!

Though it's quite a funnny discussion. :thumbup:

i agree,but it isn't a rumor.

Err... Yes

It is

Have you read the topic he mentioned?

priest_wiz.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a rumor but...

Friend and I were training on Ankous. A level 70ish walked in and noticed Matt had his Scepter out (he had just got there). He asked how to get it...and us two and another kid...well...strung a yarn for him. :lol:

Turns out you need to get the four Legendary Stones (Shilo Gems >.<), and then go worship with them at the Evil Chicken's Shrine.

Yea we're bad people.

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

I have a bunch... some of them are true. See if you can guess which ones.

To get in the secret guthix team in castle wars, you had to wear a guthix item and enter through the guthix portal.

Burnt items are rare and worth millions.

Santa is hiding on one of the ice mountains and if you find him he gives you a party hat.

Going into the highest level wilderness and doing the dance emote will get you 50k (I did this with a f2p myself and he actually did it).

Another wilderness one: Bring all your most valuable items and a piece of dark clothing to the dark wizards in the wilderness and they will reward you.

Runehq sucks.

Drinking an antipoison twice will re-poison you.

Wear full range 3rd age, then go to the ice plateau in the wilderness, and a trapdoor will appear. If you go down this trapdoor you will come to a room which contains level 555 white dragons to kill for white d'hide. (I actually just heard this two weeks ago).

"Zezima is getting married!!!!" - overheard from several people in Seers village near the yews.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

There have been two well-known rumors in RuneScape, which old school players may remember.

1. The black party hat - there used to be many claims that a black party hat existed, Although Jagex staff have confirmed that it doesn't exist, some people will claim to have seen one.

2. Paul Gower's weed farm - a long time ago, before herblore was released, a well-known player named Fook A Ji claimed that using a sapphire with a certain tree would teleport the player to Paul Gower's weed farm. A lot of people believed it and tried to find the farm. It's mostly an inside joke for Tip.It users now.

LmfAO REMEMBER THAT!!!

anyway:

i heard you get 50k for pulling the lever near ardougne. that was while ago.

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

Lol, very funny things here everyone :). I haven't got any funny rumours to share myself though, even though I have certainly heard some, I don't remember them.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

- Talking to an Camel in Al-kharid wich would give you 100k :P

no wai! i heard this one too and i tried it when i was a noob.

another one someone told me was give a gold ring to the future predicter in varrock (the one that starts the demon slayer quest)

and she will give u cash.

Runehq sucks.

This one's true. :thumbsup:

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Runehq sucks.

Quest guides with more pictures are nice. Tip.it seems to have more text than visual in guides, which many people sometimes have trouble interpreting.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

Runehq sucks.

Quest guides with more pictures are nice. Tip.it seems to have more text than visual in guides, which many people sometimes have trouble interpreting.

Pictures do help me alot, and so I will have to say, for dessert treasure Or some harder quests...

I will probably use runeHQ

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

Runehq sucks.

Pictures do help me alot, and so I will have to say, for dessert treasure Or some harder quests...

"I will probably use runeHQ" :shock:

I probably would too, sometimes using the 2 guides makes everything clear. Otherwise RuneHQ is not that great. The calculators are nicer too, and I use those often but tip.it is better for like everything else and the site I'm planning to contribute to.

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

i was wielding my anchor at the hill giants near varrock, and some lower level asked me what weapon it was. I originally told him it was a waffle of doom. When I finally told him that it was an anchor, he asked me how to get it. I told him he needed to go find a boat with an anchor, right click, and hit the break chain option. I told him to hurry because there was only 75 options a day. He ran off immediately, and the guy that was next to me started laughing.

Tip.it's official Ninja

[hide=quotes]quote="killerbeer0"]

Runehq sucks.

"I will probably use runeHQ" :shock:

I probably would too, sometimes using the 2 guides makes everything clear. Otherwise RuneHQ is not that great. The calculators are nicer too, and I use those often but tip.it is better for like everything else and the site I'm planning to contribute to.

[/hide]

Runehq has some decent quest guides but the site is WAY too laggy.

I remember the first week I started my irl friend told me that if you kill white knights on christmas day you could get a santa hat. I died AT LEAST twenty times trying to get one :(

wl7w9j.png

When I was f2p, my member friend IRL told me you could get maple syrup by using a hammer on a maple tree... I believed him, really dissappointed when I found you could not.... =[ :wall:

I would have gotten 50M Buckets of Maple Syrup if the existed. It will stay a dream.

That everyday 96k spawned on the Wizard Tower's bridge. I started this after I found 96k on the ground and picked it up, then some guy came up to me and was really mad. Turns out He was drop trading and I happened to be there to pick it up :lol: It was awesome for a level 23

Join Future Update News! The longest running update speculation thread on the RSOF, currently on its 24 Edition

QFC 16-17-671-59680498

314v28z.jpg

Thanks to Killerwat for the sig!

Ugh, this thread reminds me of my powerful stupidity.

About the time when construction was released (and I was a free player), a guy came to a free world with one of them fancy herladic helmets, I think it was the Guthix one, with the pretty colors.

So I asked him what helmet it was, and he told me that it was the 'Member of the month'-helmet.

Needless to say, I believed him. :wall:

I feel even dumber for congratulating him. #-o

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

When I was f2p, my member friend IRL told me you could get maple syrup by using a hammer on a maple tree... I believed him, really dissappointed when I found you could not.... =[ :wall:

Its possible and needed for a quest or two. Its actually sap in the game though I think. Use a knife on an evergreen tree with a bucket in your inventory in a member's server. Oh how I fell for the using curse on a log from those uselss guide and cheat sites that still said to color your text you need something like cya@.