dads on runescape

shauneus

hi guys im a older user i any started playin this so i cud keep a eye on who my son was talkin to online an what he was up to

i now have loads higher stats than him i play twice as much as him

i know a few dads on here who i chat to so cmon people how many of us shud be to old for this but we am too addicted lmao

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really don't sound all too old. :P

Can't really figure out what you're on about, seems like you're wondering whats too old to play this game. Even if you're not I'm gonna reply like that.

No age is too old :P, There's a guy I met on this game who's mom plays too, she's awesome and we talk a bit too, ^^.

Though I havent a clue what its like to play this game as a parent, I'm only 16 o)

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

If you really are a dad, you should really work on how you type...

My exact thoughts...

As far as being to old goes, there really isnt a problem. If you enjoy the game theres no reason you shouldn't play it just because of your age,

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

old people aint that bad they know tons about unimportant stuff but i find it sorta wierd when old people say things like lmao... they should act like old people 8-) :? :lol: 8-) :D -.- ::'\:D/ ::'

Hey it's not nice to stereotype people based on their age you spoiled brat little snot. :-#

Oh, I'm a dad btw. Father of three three.

Jetset516.png

old people aint that bad they know tons about unimportant stuff but i find it sorta wierd when old people say things like lmao... they should act like old people 8-) :? :lol: 8-) :D -.- ::'\:D/ ::'

Hey it's not nice to stereotype people based on their age you spoiled brat little snot. :-#

thanks man no need to be hatefull im not insulting them im just saying i find it wierd. have you ever seen a grandpa say sup homie its really wierd imo and im have nothing against old people on runescape i have a friend thats 40 years old on runescape her names elgi

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Why does having a child suddenly mean your punctuation, spelling and grammar should be perfect L.

I have a friend whos mom plays. That's about it.

When you're older you're not supposed to sound like a [developmentally delayed] anymore.

thanks man no need to be hatefull im not insulting them im just saying i find it wierd. have you ever seen a grandpa say sup homie its really wierd imo and im have nothing against old people on runescape i have a friend thats 40 years old on runescape her names elgi

LOL!

I was totally joking. Apologies.

Hence the

not nice to stereotype people based on their age

you spoiled brat little snot.

I was going to call you a "whippersnapper" as well in my other post, but that would have made me sound REALLY old.

Sarcasm FTW! :lol:

Jetset516.png

I know a guy ( who I met in rs through his 2 sons) that is about 46 years old and has a lvl 130+ acc with 2k+ overall total :o

He's a really nice guy. I don't think there should be an age limit on RS

16185_s.gif

I know a guy ( who I met in rs through his 2 sons) that is about 46 years old and has a lvl 130+ acc with 2k+ overall total :o

He's a really nice guy. I don't think there should be an age limit on RS

Guess what, there isn't one.

Why does having a child suddenly mean your punctuation, spelling and grammar should be perfect L.

I have a friend whos mom plays. That's about it.

When you're older you're not supposed to sound like a [developmentally delayed] anymore.

As to the grammar of OP... ty sword #-o .

OT: I have a few friends that are older and/or mothers or fathers, most of them are better then me xD. They're all great people, and I really enjoy playing with them.

bling3.png

[blingkachi50]

There are heaps of folks that play the game that are parents. Most of us started playing for the same reason that was stated in the first post............keep an eye on our kids. There are a few skiller clans out there that have an age requirement of 30 plus. One clan I know of has over 200 members.

Dads ftw :thumbup:

Don't wanna give our names or usernames but i know that TSA has a dad/son combo who both applied. Dad first i think, then he wanted to see if the atmosphere was mature enough (It was too mature) but asked if his son could apply anyway. No problems so far. I don't see why dads can't play runescape, there isn't really an age limit on the game is there?

I'm soon to be a Dad! Does that count?

Also, some of the replies on this topic (especially the first response) highlight exactly what is wrong with some of the kids on this board. It wasn't like the OP was unreadable, stupid or rude. Why did it warrant that response?

i_j00_m0m.png

The stars are matter, we're matter, but it doesn't matter.

-Don Van Vliet

hi guys im a older user i any started playin this so i cud keep a eye on who my son was talkin to online an what he was up to

i now have loads higher stats than him i play twice as much as him

i know a few dads on here who i chat to so cmon people how many of us shud be to old for this but we am too addicted lmao

That's good of idea of you as a dad. But this is only a advice and nothing negative, you should search on grammar and spelling tasks so you can do them to improve your english.

That was not a insult, i recommend doing so.

As for topic, i don't think your to old to play but i believe parents should play the game with good controll over it. Age is not a problem, i knew a friend who were a grandpa and he was 70 years.....

P.S: If english is not your Mother tongue(First Language ever), then i take back what i said about grammar and spelling. Because that goes only if English is your mothertongue.

Put it this way, you're certainly not alone. I know, atleast, 30+ people that are over 40 and playing. They're all great, great people and great to chat with. I know two people that have since introduced me to their sons on RuneScape. It's really interesting to play among a family you don't know irl. It's just, I don't know, cool?

No age is to old to play RuneScape, put it that way. ;)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

:evil: Anyone else HATE when some idiots come along and try to act like the grammar and spelling police while their own posts are full of mistakes? Gawd I can't stand it, but it does provide some luls so I dunno :lol:

If I ever went around correcting people for mistakes in their post I'd first make sure mine are perfect.