Will your clan ever reach #1?

Dbzruler72

The goal for many clans is to be the best. In most cases, #1 refers to warring and PKRI's. Will your clan ever become the big cheese? The single clan that can claim victory over all other clans--consistently?

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

No clan is unbeatable, and probably no clan ever will be.

But we seem to be #1 on alternate weekends lol, same for TT and DF.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

My old clan (Militos Deci) had no chance (no offence).

Besides, it's impossible to be number 1 all the time. Even the Bulls' best season in the NBA they had 10 losses, and they had the best player ever :lol:

22031_s.gif

If you're #1 you're goign to stop trying...

The most important thing is that your clan is #1 to its members...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

I like Enzock's post. Alternating #1 with a few other clans would be fun.

As for my clan--nah. We're not a powerhouse and don't plan to be so, though I would like to one day play with the big boys.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Hmm my clan will never be number one. we are a small community we will stay that way for long time.

I said the same thing about mine a while back... We're pushing 80 people right now (after I updated the list tomorrow)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

• 3 weeks later...

A month of old school DI dominance would be nice, I remember a fight waaaaaaay back when, it was multiple top clans allied against eachother. Epic Fight, I want to say 2004-2006 sometime then.

I think after a month, people would start hating you no matter how professional and mature you were.

RIP Noobkilla 3 2001-2006

RIP Cmenonu 2006-2007

RIP Runescape 2001-2006

~Claimed Mechscape Name~

"A Broom"

If being #1 would mean every week hour-long PKRI with excessive losses of rune sets just to get your e-rep up, then no. I still believe a clan is the strongest when you do a no returning war where u can test the warring skills. Returning has nothing to do with loyalty, it has to do with time & money.

I hope 'the' will reach the top 10 though, that we would become a stable warring clan that pulls about 60-70% of our ML to an important prep war.

But dominance? I'd like to taste it, but I'm not a successo. I don't join a clan "because it's #1", it has to feel right.

signature4s.jpg

Then again Gamerr, we are #1 in TWR right now :D

Sure we might reach it at some point, i like climbing to the top, not being there :D

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Then again Gamerr, we are #1 in TWR right now :D

Sure we might reach it at some point, i like climbing to the top, not being there :D

Yeah, being at the top would be no fun at all. :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Md nope.

And tsa its no1 to me.

Every clan is number one as every clan is different. Okay you may be the best because you pk or your war other clans and that way but everyone is number on in there own way.

So in that way

Md is and tsa defiantly is!

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

We really have no ambition to become that large given the instability that comes with it. Now if we could achieve that, be stable, and still have fun, why not?

144agwm.gif

Ex-Knights of Order Councilor: September 4, 2005 - September 4, 2009 (2.5 Years Council)

Vengeance: November 19, 2009 - Present

1xynu1.png

Proud To Be The Fourth Oldest Knight In Existence - Original OSKO

"No. Try Not. Do Or Do Not. There Is No Try" - Yoda (Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back)

"We don't do what we do because we expect compensation. We do it because we know its the right thing to do" - Anon

As you did mention in your topic, there are many definitions to being number one.

Although we enjoy pking quite often and pvp, we have a fair number of members who have other goals in minds. And the goal of the Gladiatorz (or mission statement, if you'd like) is to provide our members with an as-well-rounded-as-possible experience with regards to clan-related activities in-game. So, although we could potentially become an extremely strong force within the PKing or Warring world, achieving number one would involve excelling in all areas; an area we have found is quite difficult to master.

gladz.png