Communication Elimanition?

Zapados153

Today I went on the Tip.It Chat and there wasnt really anything to do....But how often do you come on the Tip.It Chat? Ive been wondering what do you prefer? Forums or the Chat??

I prefer the Tip.It Fourms you can add people as Friends, Add enemys, Ect; While on Chat it looks like a "Super duper nerdy scripting page that seems wierd to read" What do you think about the Tip.It Chat? Forums or Chat?

To me I think the Forums just blew the Chat away and I love the Forums so much more! What do you like more?

I dont really want to come back on the Chat it makes my eyes cry :shock: And also I have the two words Communication Elimination stuck in my head because its a nice ring xD

Wishing you a Happy Holiday

~Zapados153

zapados153.png

I'm not the sort of person who goes onto chats really :? I get too nervous about them. I did try going on the chat once but it didn't load (probably my crap computer) so I just didn't bother :P

I tend to like forums more, I've been around them all my internet life and just prefer them really.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

For me, the chat in two tipit ingame cc's seem... if it's okay to say this... utterly childish. I often join the chats to find some decent topic going on that I can too have a word in. But all they ever talk about is internet memes, praise/insult each other in an insider-joke kind of way, and generally just are centered around the people who regularly use the clanchat. Or maybe I just happen to come in at the wrong time, always. Coincidence... for about the 200th time? I'll leave that thought open. Anyway, after about 20 seconds, in which time about 25 lines of text have appeared, I take my leave, pissed or just indifferent.

Contrary to the chats, in the forums, I can always find a thread to put my 5 cents into. More pleasant atmosphere too. And a wider amount of people to connect to.

So overall, I think forums blow the chats away. :P

dontfearthereaper2.png

forums

08fbca3311.png

Electrone0.png

Winged Fish on a RWT complaint-

There's four complaints on the whole site, one from a mother who was convinced by her son that the RWTers she was buying him items from were from Jagex (and then got scammed and is taking it out on Jagex), two people complaining about having their accounts taken away, and one ranting on the trade restrictions and wilderness removal.

Now just change the background color and page layout, and you have the RSoF

I find that public clan chats are too much of a mess to read through. I prefer the forums over public clan chats any day. However, private clan chats where it's just you and friends are completely different since you can read what people are saying before it goes off the menu and there aren't any (well, as many :lol: ) annoying spammers on private chats.

Forums: :thumbup:

Public chats: :thumbdown:

Private chats: :thumbup:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Well, forums can have multiple conversations going on at once and everyone can follow, yet they don't seem as personal. :|

Still, I would have to prefer forums.

Off-topic: Wow, auto world select put me on world 99.

I has herd, that lesser demons, MAY or may not, drop tormented demons. \:D/ :roll: :x :D :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol:

Due to a typo, I am now stuck with 1k dragon darts and no buyer. Can I has bail out from tip.it plox?

forums and private chats are good ::'

public chats are too fast/make no sense/or just plain annoying :wall:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

I'm not the sort of person who goes onto chats really :? I get too nervous about them. I did try going on the chat once but it didn't load (probably my crap computer) so I just didn't bother :P

I tend to like forums more, I've been around them all my internet life and just prefer them really.

I agree, I'll say it's my mood really that influences how "social" I am :shock: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

*ahem* You should know that the people in HYT/Esc are not related to this board, we are simply a group of people who coincidentally are in the same chat.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

For me, the chat in two tipit ingame cc's seem... if it's okay to say this... utterly childish. I often join the chats to find some decent topic going on that I can too have a word in. But all they ever talk about is internet memes, praise/insult each other in an insider-joke kind of way, and generally just are centered around the people who regularly use the clanchat. Or maybe I just happen to come in at the wrong time, always. Coincidence... for about the 200th time? I'll leave that thought open. Anyway, after about 20 seconds, in which time about 25 lines of text have appeared, I take my leave, pissed or just indifferent.

Contrary to the chats, in the forums, I can always find a thread to put my 5 cents into. More pleasant atmosphere too. And a wider amount of people to connect to.

So overall, I think forums blow the chats away. :P

You couldn't be more right... and if the chat is something serious they try to steer it back to the stupidest crap. It's even better when you get flamed by some know it all jerk off for asking a simple question. I go into the clan chat usually but rarely pay any attention to it.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

Clan chats would be nice, but whenever I am in one, sometimes I can stand it and sometimes I just can't at all. Oh well, that is why I enjoy the IRC chat #runescape. I don't talk as much as I used to, but it at least is close to what I would like in a chat room. Forums are key, in providing an opening for all topics to be gathered and discussed. Each form of communication has it's pros and cons, and I would not want to delete one or the other.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Each form of communication has it's pros and cons, and I would not want to delete one or the other.

QFT. Exactly what I was going to write.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

I can assure you that it's not "Super duper nerdy scripting page that seems wierd to read".

It's a perfectly fine place, full of the nicest people from Tip.It . It's based on your own preference, if you don't want to don't come in. The Tip.It chat in my opinion is just great.

Always has been (since I first started going) and always will be, I'm sure.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

There seems to be some confusion here... Most people are talking about IG Clan chats, although i think the poster meant the IRC Chat from the main Tip.it site.

I dont use IRC as its too much trouble to get into, and set up, and switching pages when playing...

I usually just go into merch chat in game, its nice to observe the squabbling.

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

I never even bothered with chat. I entered once and it just looked like a boring tea party. No offense... :ohnoes:

I'd rather talk about more thought invoking subjects on the forums.

Usually, I use my clan's in-game clan chat, though sometimes nothing really goes on in there. I've only used the TIF IRC chat room once or twice, and didn't like it at all.

I really like the forums, though. But, there are those times when you posted what you wanted to post and there's nothing else you can do, which is when in-game clan chats come into play.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|