And that concludes the buyables...

Not gonna be one of my longer posts, its 1 AM and I figured I'd just throw it out here.

99construction171828vu6.png

99construction171900oe4.png

That's my number 17 99, and last buyable skill, so now, theres two things left for me to do:

Raise the nonbuyables at a lovely steady rate instead of gathering money like a dwarf in a goldmine, and then burst into activity and get the 99 in a matter of days, and monsterhunt for money to get my... "Ultimate" bank. GS set, divine or elysian shield, godwars armor, all that crap that everyone wants but no one really needs.

Since when is Runecrafting not a buyable?

Since when you can't buy it.

Nice 10/10!

You can buy the ess.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

So if your logic is true mining is buying as well.

If a pickaxe breaks you need to be __ pickaxes.

What? You can "bank" 99 runecraft. You can't bank 99 mining, unless you consider banking a pickaxe, banking that 99.

ncmxv.png

rex made you pregnet? well with child support he have to give you more axes

Best Music Video Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXQ7nv_FzgA

Runecrafting is NOT a buyable skill, you guys. Quit trying to act like you're so witty and intelligent. It's just making you look like idiots. Just because you buy the essence for the skill does not make a buyable skill.

Buyable Skills (As accepted by the most Runescape players) are skills that:

...usually can be trained fastest by buying the materials to train it.

...usually cause you to lose tons of cash in the process. (Meaning nothing that you profit from.)

...you can usually gain 1,000,000 - 3,000,0000 experience in one day by training.

...are usually easy to train and there is usually no threat of dying while doing it.

Using this criteria, the following are Buyable skills:

Cooking

Prayer

Fletching

Construction

Herblore

Smithing

Firemaking

Farming

Crafting

Ranged and Magic can also be considered buyable depending on if you use Chinchompas for Ranged and Ice Burst or Barrage for Magic.

On topic: Congrats on the buyables! Now comes the real grind! :D

Oh, and P.S. Get 99 Thieving already for god's sake! It's one of the easiest skills to get 99 in as after 91 you can earn over 210k exp an hour. Also one of the best looking capes, in my opinion. ;)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Hi fellow Monkeigh ;D

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Gaining the materials in lets say, Crafting. Is vital for its training. Gaining the essence for runecrafting is only a little part of it.

What about the people who have ran 10,000's of time through the abbys. Or down to the Air altar? Did they buy the skill? No.

They did not have a option to buy 300-400k exp an hour. :wall:

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Since when is Runecrafting not a buyable?

Buyable skills don't require much time for 99. Last I checked, Runecrafting is one of the slowest skills.

So if your logic is true mining is buying as well.

If a pickaxe breaks you need to be __ pickaxes.

You cannot be a pickaxe. ;)

Congratulations on your last buyable 99, good luck with the painful skills. ::'

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

What a stupid argument, that rune crafting is buyable. Probably one of the dumbest things ever said on these forums, gj.

Anyway, congrats Draco. Proud just to know ya!

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Making talismans is the fastest way to get rc I think.

But you'll lose lot's of money.

So you can say it's buyable,

but you can't earn million's xp per day by rc'ing talismans, so I would say it's somewhere inbetween

OT: good job on the buyables

gwn3.png

...usually cause you to lose tons of cash in the process. (Meaning nothing that you profit from.)

...you can usually gain 1,000,000 - 3,000,0000 experience in one day by training.

...are usually easy to train and there is usually no threat of dying while doing it.

Cooking

Prayer

Fletching

Construction

Herblore

Smithing

Firemaking

Farming

Crafting

Ranged and Magic can also be considered buyable depending on if you use Chinchompas for Ranged and Ice Burst or Barrage for Magic.

Is there some forum or a survey that gets given out where you collect all this information? if not don't make stuff up, IMO RC is buyable, i think this because to get 99 con you could turn all your logs into planks yourself or just buy the planks, and with RC you could mine all your essence and run it yourself or you could buy the essence and use runner worlds.

But no one really cares about each others oppinions on her so it doesn't matter.

Grats on maxing construction. Nice cape \'

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved

Cooking

Prayer

Fletching

Construction

Herblore

Smithing

Firemaking

Farming

Crafting

Is there some forum or a survey that gets given out where you collect all this information? if not don't make stuff up, IMO RC is buyable, i think this because to get 99 con you could turn all your logs into planks yourself or just buy the planks, and with RC you could mine all your essence and run it yourself or you could buy the essence and use runner worlds.

But no one really cares about each others oppinions on her so it doesn't matter.

Grats on maxing construction. Nice cape \'

Maybe when you have more than 2 or 3 99s you'll understand more. Until then, I'm just going to say this, which I know you'll then flame me for, but whatever, I'm a risk taker:

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. It just so happens yours is wrong and impulsive. It is widely known and accepted by not only high, but low players as well, that Runecrafting is one of the, if not the, hardest skills to train to 99. NEVER when someone explains a "buyable" skill are there EVER the words "hard to train," in the sentence. That is, unless the words "it is NOT" are put before them. ;)

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

You guys can say 99 RuneCrafting is buyable all day until you're blue in the face, but until you've actually tried buying the essence you need and spending the hundreds of hours needed to craft it all to get 99 RC, your argument is pointless. It doesn't matter if you have all the essence you need, it's just about as helpful as having a rune pickaxe in the bank for 99 mining.

Anyway, grats to the OP on getting all "buyable" skills out of the way. 10/10 for that :thumbup:

Rc is the most expensive buyable skill,I define buyable skills as skills that have expensive alternatives to regular training, rc has this in the form of talismans.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

You guys can say 99 RuneCrafting is buyable all day until you're blue in the face, but until you've actually tried buying the essence you need and spending the hundreds of hours needed to craft it all to get 99 RC, your argument is pointless. It doesn't matter if you have all the essence you need, it's just about as helpful as having a rune pickaxe in the bank for 99 mining.

Anyway, grats to the OP on getting all "buyable" skills out of the way. 10/10 for that :thumbup:

in that sense, his 99 construction isn't a buyable stat

What?

m_theory11.png

in that sense, his 99 construction isn't a buyable stat

picardfacepalmbl4.jpg

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.