Free 13m exp anyone?

Darkphenom

I've been thinking about this while on my way to 99 woodcutting, If you could recieve 13,035,000 experience in any skill without having to go and train it, which skill would you choose? Think about the pros and the cons of certain skills ex: missing out on possibilities to make money.

Personally, I'd pick smithing or construction. I don't and won't ever have the money to ever get a decent level in these skills. :wall:

leviathansig1nn7.gif

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

archsupportei2.png

Slayer Drops: Black Mask (1)

Dragon Drops: None

Barrows Loot: Verac's Brassard (1), Veracs helm (1), Guthans Spear (3), Torags helm (1)

My Website

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably runecrafting, since I don't enjoy training it, and could then use that level to generate fast income

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Summoning definitely ::' But only if that's assuming you start with every skill lvl 1, since I already got 85 summon.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

range or herblore mostly because both are annoying and i love both capes <3:

99 range can make me tuns of money at arma and therefore wouldnt want a buyable stat

99 herblore... i hate herblore... but capes hot

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Probably herblore, because i don't know how I'm going to pay for it, its expensive, and I don't feel like raising the money for it lol

Hmm, good point, I guess thats the same as con and smith. And green is my favorite color o.O

leviathansig1nn7.gif

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

archsupportei2.png

Barrows Loot: Verac's Brassard (1), Veracs helm (1), Guthans Spear (3), Torags helm (1)

My Website

to point out the obvious: i would use it on a skill that I KNOW i won't get a 99 on. like farming.

Exactly. It would be silly to pick your favourite skill, since you should enjoy training it. I'd probably pick slayer or summoning... I hate combat :wall:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Hmm, the only reason I wouldn't do farming is because by leveling it normaly I can make some cash. When was the last time someone made a profit smithing, without mining everything themselves?

leviathansig1nn7.gif

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

Darkphenom99.png

archsupportei2.png

My Website