Your favorite runescape memory.

Knitewulf

Hmm, I guess the most memorable would have been getting a chain from dusties on my first ever task of 'em (back when they had some value). Then i guess it would be my first solo arma hilt (got within 30 kills \' And were worth quite abit more back then ).

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite runescape memory would probably be when I got my first d chain drop at KQ.

A friend and I showed up ready to fight the KQ, but there was a group already there. We decided to hop to a different world, and I randomly picked a world. As soon as we both logged in we killed the KQ and our first drop was a d chain.

A few months later...(I remembered another memory)

I was at dusties for my slayer task and I completely forgot dusties drop d chains. I was on my LAST dusty before my assignment was finished and I received a d chain. I was so excited! ::'

Jynxy93.png

Jynxy93.png

Jynxy93.png

Hmmmmmmm tough choice.

Could it be the time i got slaughtered by a level 2 cow...

Or when i tried to set up 3 new accounts cos i repeatedly got slaughtered by cows...

Those damn Cows.

Or ma final account when i did a treasure trail and got 2 god pages, sold em for 1 mill, my first mill gp btw. 8-) 8-)

I gotta say my fondest memories are back in 05 when castle wars was new. At the time it was probably my favorite aspect of runescape and i wasn't concerned that I wasn't gaining a lot of experience. :lol:

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed being a newb :thumbsup:

And of course more recently all my 99s have been great!

4D485FC689.png

4d485fc689.png

4d485fc689.png

i was playing with a IRL friend, just came out of the tutorial island and walking around lumbridge.

we both played tibia for some time before that, and there you already attack someone if you click on them, making miss-clicks pretty often and pretty anoying. (same skull system)

the warning "in the mainland it is possible for players to attack and kill eachother" (or something like that) just popped up and we didnt thought much of it, until we came in the lumbridge church looking for a bank. we saw the lvl.3 woman there and wanted to walk up to here and ask something like "were is the nearest bank?" couse we wanted to deposit all the stuff we had for safety. well, you probably guessed, we clicked ON her instead NEAR here and attacked her. we thought it was another player and started to run away like in tibia shouting "sorry! misclick!!!" of course, we realised later that it was an NPC...

or, that when that friend of mine just had his account made, he killed some lvl.3 men up a house in draynor. he got a bronze med. helm and he was really happy, and i was jealous :P

good ol' days...

edit:

just realised that i was really happy with my full rune... killed cows and collected hides for over a week, got 230k for it (30k speed bonus... SPEED?! WTF thats SLOW!!!) for all those hides :P

after that, i never took it off, i still have the rune platebody and rune kite :P

My top memory was back when i was still new to the game... Before the trade limit and stuff. I was training mining a smithing in lumbridge, going from the mine, smelting, and going again. I was walking back one time, when i found a big stack of stuff. It as from someone who died, and back then you could pick up dead peoples items they lost, kinda like the old wildy just without top three items. There was a rune chain, rune scimmy, and rune full helm. Also there was about 10k in coins. This was insane for me, since i was only like level 15 or so. It was awesome :thumbsup:

[stats][/stats]

doing desert treasure,

god i loved that quest, so in-depth and well thought out,

they should so do another quest on the similar lines,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

mine is the classic memory, mining rune ess to buy full rune, woul'd have been early 06' I think. I remember i managed to get 40kgp for 1k of ess, that made me happy :)

I also remember getting the 05' haloween reward of a zombie head. It was my first holiday event and is my earliest true memory of runescape.

ccb155d849.png

My friend wanted Addy (t) so bad so I bought it full for like 200k. I gave it to him and someone at Draynor willows was offering him 400k for it. So he traded him and scammed my friend of his addy (t). I then scammed the scammer and got his Addy (t) back. \'

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

After 3 years of hard work I finally got 99 smithing.. I have no other 99 skills but it was smithing that I wanted from the first day I started and did it at Tutorial Island.. It was a long trip but I finally achieved my goal.

nanuq7.png

Back in classic members, when you could duel anywhere (which i would love for them to bring back) and everyone dueled and staked in lumby, a guy staked me his green party hat for my full rune and lost ROFL. That was a great day :thumbsup: :lol: \' The green phat was the worst one back then. It was only 1m compared to the purple at 15m (proportionally this was a lot of money back then).

black_skwerl.png

back before i even knew what a forum was, selling my first tt reward, zammy page 1 and red ele top for a total of 75k and a mith 2h... i didn't know in those days i could have gotten 650k fopr the two :lol:

Y_Z.png

mine would have to be the day jagex informed me that my membership had started (i did by mail then)

i went all over rs buying ne members item i could till id spent 2 mil...at the time alot to me lol almost all junk but i still have the blue shorts and wear them all the time ;)

also on rockfester06 (my tank in training) got a cockatrice head last night during slayer task

took a total of 5 kills :thumbsup:

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

I only know about god bird egg.

I don't know when,when i chopped one tree(usually willow) in P2P,Something dropped nearby,When i checked it,I don't know what it was.I told the status to my Friend,He said the thing is good for me(Time to show the power if i could summoning something stronger than the cobra.I don't think I am able to f**k something up with the egg by summoning the spirit cobra and using the scroll needed on the egg)

Other thing is getting 1000K(first).Luckily,I never f**k that up with junk items in game.

I used to get the abyssal whip with thousands of diamond bolts

chuheichuhei.gif

back in classic when i fished 2k lob certs to get a party hat. I bought a red then and shortly after bought white, green and yellow

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

Receiving my account whilst it was lvl 3 with 800k on it from a friend when i got permanent banned on my own account

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

3 Achievements.

1. 99 Thieving, I felt so good to get my 1st 99 :D although there was no party and only about 3 friends were there. :cry:

2. 99 Cooking, A trim to my Thieving Cape and a fairly impressive cape in itself. I had a Party, loads of people showed up, including H Rassy :lol:

3. This was the 1st of all the achievements mentioned above, Getting a D chain when they were 10.1M, a while after i sold my chain made some money and bought a Bandos ChestPlate. An impressive piece of material. :mrgreen: and after i got 99 cooking i decided i wanted a Sara Sword and a Fury =P~ :lol: :thumbsup: :D

And all this before level 100 :lol: :lol: :lol:

CurtisDom.png

Curtisdom.png