Your favorite runescape memory.

Knitewulf

Hahah Idk just saw a topic like this on RSOF and thought it would be nice here with the intelligent people.

Here are my favorite memories:

I got 2 main ones. First one is about full rune drop. 2nd one is about D chain.

1st one. I was at dark wizards just training. For some reason I see a giant pile of items. Of course everybody is flocking. There was full rune, Full Green D'hide, idk how much money but a big stack. and about 500 addy arrows. So I clicked as fast as possible. Got Rune legs, Rune kite, Rune scimi, and 500 addy arrows. I was so happy! Made me get all my first 40's.

2nd one.

I had about 4mil and got hacked. So I was cutting yews for cash back. Just managed to everything back. This was right before the limited trade restriction. I see some guy saying "Quitting RS giving away items!" He was giving all his stuff away. I managed to get his Dragon boots cause he said "First person to bring me a yew log gets D boots" I had yews in my inventory so I got em. made 2 pairs of D boots. Then we went to my house(cause it was in walking distance from catherby)and he said "Guess how long it took to get cooking for my D chain" and I immediatly said "2 weeks" and I got the Dragon chain.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting full zamorak. Back then, there was no GE and I had to stand in world 1 trying to sell my yews at a decent price then stand behind the west bank to try and find a full zammy seller. Finally, I found unilove on tip.it and she sold me some <3:

Either that, or it was meeting Lee to take his profile picture. I got so excited :lol:

Mining ores in the dwarven mines, walking all the way back to Falador (not knowing about the shortcut), smelting them, walking back to the dwarven mines with a hammer and making them into the highest lvl item i can make, selling the item at the general store in Falador. A lot of walking for about 3k profit. \'

1288581197250-1.jpg

i lead a minigroup in rsc (like 5 people) and we killed cows and killed goblins together in lumbridge. 2 of us cooked and 3 of us fought. It was fun (i was like 9 at the time :lol: ). The guy i remember in our group, Eare, all of a sudden found like 6k gp on the ground and walked up to varrock and came back with an addy longsword. We all trained to 30 attack and shared that for a while until someone kept it and never logged back in :wall: .

I gotta find that screenie of me getting an r2h on rsc... I was wearing mith helm/legs and addy plate :mrgreen: .

Xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

xzxpvp7xzx.png

2nd troll to 840+ post count.

back in the dayyyyyyyyyyyy .. i can still hear them .. the suffering children

no seriously

i gotta go with doing shield of arrav .. i ran into a newer player like myself who throughout the years is was and always will be my best friend , we finished heros together a year to the day after we did arrav

me and him even maintain contact over non recomended ways and quickly became friends in reality , when he quit runescape late 08 i almost walked .

however with my longest goal ( str ) in sight i would like to finish that before finally walking out of runescape

In 03 when I first made my noob account I was walking from Lumby and right by the General Store I found a Rune Med on the ground.

Some guy was trading his Full Rune Trim for Muddy Keys. I had 3 with me so I traded and he gave me Rune Kite (t), Rune Legs (t), and Rune Plate (t).

I remember seeing my friend being lvl 50 during one summer and being lvl 122 the next summer.

Timmay.png

53odhd.jpg

I remember getting my first set of rune back years ago. My friend got the first set at school and he was telling me how it was so awesome, so I mined rune essence for days and got my own set lol.

Low_C.png

In 2001 chasing a guy and he kept going from server 1 to server 2 but obviously there were only 2 servers so we followed him We got him to Al-Kharid,where he bought a kebab to try and heal his health. It turned out to be a a dodgy kebab and therefore was his undoing.

No, I take that back. I preferred the short period where they implemented the restricted vocabulary, where anything you said could converted to the nearest 'acceptable' word. LMAO->Man; Bluerose13x->blurite13 I; Gower->Power; George->Forged; Bill Clinton->I'll Listen; Sunjon->Summon;.

Or maybe the day Asgarnia came out. That was fun.

ren_tbv450.png

Mechscape World (the original MechScape fansite)

Boii Man the best person in my early days.

He was hitting 17s on various Elemental Wizards when I found him. I said hi casually to him whilst picking up runes and bones to bury. He randomly traded me a rune scimitar all for free, at that time I didn't know what it was worth so I just said, "Uhh.. Thanks!" I knew I couldn't wield it but I sold it at Lumbridge bank for 17k and full mithril. I knew I could have gotten a better deal but I really wanted that mithril. I couldn't even wear it at the time, so I spent all my time getting 20 Defence and wore my Mithril with pride.

That really jump-started my addiction for RuneScape, so in a way I thank Boii Man for giving me it, but also condemn him for getting me hooked on a game.

Dieing for full addy to the wizards in wizard tower (i refused to believe i'd be better off wearing nothing at all then my trusty addy armor against them-it was my entire bank at the time)

Making my first mil when someone quit and i picked up roughly 1.07mil from the ground

Merchanting Addy and Black (g) pieces for months because I wanted a rare so badly, then trading literally my entire bank over the course of 2 trades for an easter egg (i got a great deal after weeks of looking)

Finding out at roughly level 40 mining that as I increased in level, the experienced needed to level increased (I thought i'd have 85 in no time)

Dropping iron ore for hours for a kid because he said he'd give me a white phat if I did (I was 14 and a new player, give me a break)

Sitting at the general store for hours hoping someone would sell a phat and I could buy for the general store price of 4 gp

Many more, will add later if i can be bothered ;)

Back in my early days on RSC I was walking around exploring, I wasn't too far from the cow field near Lumbridge when some random guy traded me, I accepted and he gave me a free Mithril square shield, Strength amulet, and about 2k cash. I was so excited, although I could not wield it yet, I felt so rich :lol:.

99 Prayer.

I got it 8 or so months ago, but I sold everything I had, summed up to 120 Mil, and bought 50k dragon bones. I spent all I had on it, and used friends' gilded altars in their houses. It was the fastest leveling of any skill I have ever trained. It took me under 3 weeks to get from 70-99 prayer. I wish I took a screenshot of my 99 party, but I didn't even think of doing that kind of stuff then.

But there you have it, I went broke getting it, and I've got rich slaying again. :P

nautica.png

nautica.png

Mining copper and tin with my friend natedog122. Then we could go down to lumbridge and smelt it, and back up to varrock, where he would smith my bars into plates and platelegs for no charge. I would go sell the bronze items while he started mining again. We both completely trusted each other with all of our money at different times, and I remember not being able to believe it when I got to iron and reached the 10k gold mark. It may not seem like a huge deal, but being able to trust a friend with 100% of your money, even if it is 10k, is something pretty special. He is still a friend of mine, although I have far surpassed him in levels, and when he logs in, we usually go train or something together.

Oh yeah, and listening to harmony and autumn voyage while doing all of the above.

lalalasig2.png

Mining copper and tin with my friend natedog122. Then we could go down to lumbridge and smelt it, and back up to varrock, where he would smith my bars into plates and platelegs for no charge. I would go sell the bronze items while he started mining again. We both completely trusted each other with all of our money at different times, and I remember not being able to believe it when I got to iron and reached the 10k gold mark. It may not seem like a huge deal, but being able to trust a friend with 100% of your money, even if it is 10k, is something pretty special. He is still a friend of mine, although I have far surpassed him in levels, and when he logs in, we usually go train or something together.

Oh yeah, and listening to harmony and autumn voyage while doing all of the above.

Yea, I like to listen to Harmony and it brings back Lumbridge memories.

::'

My favourite moment...Probably when revenants were first introduced.

I was training at hill giants in wildy when suddenly about five 100+ players ran past me eating and getting hit high 20s simultaneously. I remember thinking oh [bleep] someone found out how to attack people with a cannon in wildy so I was trying to ask people wtf and they were just saying run and next thing I know I see this huge grey-white thing on the horizon of my screen throwing what looked like massive balls of air. I was like omfg and ran.

I hate rev's but it was a great first meeting.

Zerker_jane.png

either getting 99 strength

having 131m cash....right before d plate crashed now i got 73m

or finding blue hallow in drop party and sold for 12m

but truly it was being a noob(i hate this word but it ment something to me when i first got the net), everything was fun and new to me

]ac_s_dc.png

Doing Tribal Totem. My first member's quest, ah, the good times, I remember I was mega-obsessed with it, and when a storm started. I had to get off and was sad...

I went on to get a Quest Cape, I loved quests so much, i'm now rich because of it. \'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod