Logout Timer Increase 13-Jan-2009

Kenneh

i love the 5minute update,

it makes fishing a hole lot easier,

Miss

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, game guides.....that's what we'll use the 5 mins for..... ;)

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Wow you cannot be serious, a 10 minute update counter, and you decide to stay and fight till the last second? Your either incredibly stupid or just plan [developmentally delayed].

Are you serious?

What would you do? Instantly log out when you see the timer? I always play till the last second when I see that timer,unless I'm at GWD or something.

I think Runescape, if Jagex keep to their word about improving instead of adding, will greatly benefit from it. I personally think that as a whole, given only a few new updates to the game, and updating what we already have instead will benefit the community to no end. The first update and already, the censor has improved, which people have been asking for, for quite some time. Also,the timer always annoyed me, and many others, and five minutes is more than enough time to AFK without being logged out constantly every time you got absorbed into something else.

Been wondering if the lapse of some of the censor words was also for Jagex to see our maturity. Yet from the looks of the Grand Exchange, either some words will be repealed or everybody will be mute tomorrow. People I spoke to about it didn't even know what 'context' meant. :wall:

Oh the other hand, most censor updates were nice, and so was the fact they finally list all the hidden updates. <3:

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Wow you cannot be serious, a 10 minute update counter, and you decide to stay and fight till the last second? Your either incredibly stupid or just plan [developmentally delayed].

Are you serious?

What would you do? Instantly log out when you see the timer? I always play till the last second when I see that timer,unless I'm at GWD or something.

I think the point he was making was that it's foolish to see the timer nearly run out, and still have the whip on the floor. That and I doubt you'd stay until the last second at Bandos, it's just not the best idea [which is the essential comparison, using your situation].

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Are you serious?

I think the point he was making was that it's foolish to see the timer nearly run out, and still have the whip on the floor. That and I doubt you'd stay until the last second at Bandos, it's just not the best idea [which is the essential comparison, using your situation].

I'm 99 % sure that as soon as he saw the whip, he clicked on it. He probably only got one hit in on that demon he was attacking. I mean, dont you also click on the next monster before checking the drop.

Im really glad they changed that logout timer. That timer made me all neurotic, i would always be moving my mouse around, even if i wasn't playing runescape. That timer actually did some damage to my brain.

Same thing happened to me, whenever I do anything on the computer I click incessantly. Everyone who sees me is like 'what the hell'?

I think really people wanted the longer timer for mini-games and such. I mean if you just got all geared up headed over to Mortanya (i know i spelled that wrong) and just saw the 3 minutes timer pop up it would make you pretty mad. And just imagine the people in the fight caves too.

cool_sig1.jpg

one of the best updates ever. :thumbsup: ::' :D \:D/

the teleport is useful but not fro f2p :wall:

but the problems might be with the blocking stuff. i dont mind having a blocker, but i think they could let it fly with school and phone. unblocking [wagon] and such others is asking for trouble. again i dont mind cursing but not when noobs would just say it for the hell of it. and also i am happy that damn isnt uncensored anymore yay!

so yes :thumbup: and no :thumbup: for the censor thing.

Been wondering if the lapse of some of the censor words was also for Jagex to see our maturity. Yet from the looks of the Grand Exchange, either some words will be repealed or everybody will be mute tomorrow.:

A potentially quiet grand exchange and a few idiots who can't show restraint one step closer to perma-ban what's not to lose. :twisted:

As for the logout timer now i can safely get a drink and a snack without having to re-enter my sometimes annoyingly long password. :D

Like everyone else has said GE tele FTW what more can i say. :thumbsup:

Hopefully Jagex will keep up the good work.

bor_gamewiz.png

bor_gamewiz.png

bor_gamewiz.png

bor_gamewiz.png

You Just Lost The Game

01.13.2009 - The day Grand Exchange died.

::'

Lawlzz. the GE was never alive to begin with.

Im glad that Jag did this sort of update. I actually go on these forums more than I play, but I like the emphasis on small, meaning ful updates rather than "Revolutionary Improvements" or more failed skills.

thedayrsdieddp8fv1cq2.png

Disgruntled, Ignorant, Rude, Obnoxious, over-the-top, unreasonable Ex-PKer

Drops: Abby Whips:13/ Black Mask: 38/ Dark Bow:3

one of the best updates ever. :thumbsup: ::' :D \:D/

the teleport is useful but not fro f2p :wall:

but the problems might be with the blocking stuff. i dont mind having a blocker, but i think they could let it fly with school and phone. unblocking [wagon] and such others is asking for trouble. again i dont mind cursing but not when noobs would just say it for the hell of it. and also i am happy that damn isnt uncensored anymore yay!

so yes :thumbup: and no :thumbup: for the censor thing.

Pretty much agree with all of that. :thumbup:

Are you serious?

I wouldn't instantly log out, I'd just log out as soon as possible. No sense in playing down to the wire; you're just asking to get a really good drop (i.e. Visage) taken away from you.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.