Harakiri

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so awesome. :shock: I think I gotta invest in a PS3 just for this.

-fangirl squeal-

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Damn, another futuristic Final Fantasy. :(

Don't worry they'll revert. You ever notice the FF games follow each other in chronological order? Each one gets a little more advanced, then in 10 the timeline was set back a little. So they will probably do the same type of thing later.

Don't worry they'll revert. You ever notice the FF games follow each other in chronological order? Each one gets a little more advanced, then in 10 the timeline was set back a little. So they will probably do the same type of thing later.

I dunno...

VII certainly seemed more advanced them VIII and IX.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Even if they are futuristic, they always have that olden time feel to it. XII especially but not so much VII.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I dunno...

VII certainly seemed more advanced them VIII and IX.

That maybe but in FF7 weapon destroyed shinra and then the meteor destroyed midgar. That might have been a minor setback. Not to mention you have the whole genesis situation and then in DOC you kill Hojo. Besides just because midgar alone was high advanced doesn't mean it all is. I only saw midgar was really advanced and the rest of the places didn't even widely use cars.

I've been playing through 6.

[hide=]Kefka is a badass, he destroys the world, betrays an empire, poisons a castle's water supply, enslaves his own people, and is just a general [puncture]. Oh, did I mention he was made insane because of magicite transfusions?

"There's a reason oppose rhymes with dispose. If they get in your way, kill them!"

"Wait, he says. Do I look like a waiter?"

"Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison."[/hide]

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I think FF9, that Kuja was seriously badass....

[hide=]He makes a Queen go to war agianst the other nations, almosts makes them all collapse. Trys to end existance, and destroys his own homeworld.[/hide]

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

[hide=FF9]He makes a Queen go to war agianst the other nations, almosts makes them all collapse. Trys to end existance, and destroys his own homeworld.[/hide]

My favourite FF villain was actually Genesis. They didn't make him out to be this pure evil person that they made the others out to be. Yes he turned against Shinra but so did Cloud blond emo boy and Zack.

[hide=FF9]He makes a Queen go to war agianst the other nations, almosts makes them all collapse. Trys to end existance, and destroys his own homeworld.[/hide]

My favourite FF villain was actually Genesis. They didn't make him out to be this pure evil person that they made the others out to be. Yes he turned against Shinra but so did Cloud blond emo boy and Zack.

Sephiroth turned against Shinra aswell.

My favourite FF villian though... Well, out of the games I've played (VII,VIII, IX (didn't get far, damn disc), X and XII) it'd have to be Seifer.

He wasn't entirely evil at all, he was just looking for power, and did it by siding with Ultimacea.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Sephiroth turned against Shinra aswell.

My favourite FF villian though... Well, out of the games I've played (VII,VIII, IX (didn't get far, damn disc), X and XII) it'd have to be Seifer.

He wasn't entirely evil at all, he was just looking for power, and did it by siding with Ultimacea.

It wasn't something he just did on a whim though, it was his childhood fantasy. That's something most people can relate to. Chasing their dreams...

Seifer was more like a Kain through. (Kain from ff4) I wouldn't consider him a villain.

Dr. Cid, best villain of all Final Fantasies. Epic evil laugh and breaks the rules all over the place (first evil Cid) He's the perfect evil guy in my opinion. pwns Sephiroth, anyway.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Dr. Cid, best villain of all Final Fantasies. Epic evil laugh and breaks the rules all over the place (first evil Cid) He's the perfect evil guy in my opinion. pwns Sephiroth, anyway.

I have to agree, he was a great villain, though I personally like Genesis better he is certainly number 2 on my list. (closely followed by kefka, ex-death, and jecht)

• 3 weeks later...

Cloud of darkness/Goldbez (Or whatever the hell his name was, I'm kinda stuck of 2nd DS FF remake) was the best villian.

(Is only playing the retro revivals on DS.)

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Cloud of darkness/Goldbez (Or whatever the hell his name was, I'm kinda stuck of 2nd DS FF remake) was the best villian.

(Is only playing the retro revivals on DS.)

Lol well you're not far enough into the game.

Would he count as a villian?

I need to replay FF4 sometime. I'm thinking after I finish my card collection in RE:COM

I have to agree, he was a great villain, though I personally like Genesis better he is certainly number 2 on my list. (closely followed by kefka, ex-death, and jecht)

Was Jecht ever a villian though?

[hide=Spoilers]Yu Yevon takes control of the Final Aeon and makes Sin again as its Armour. So one could argue that Jecht was never evil, merely possessed.[/hide]

swordfinalqr7.jpg