Is there anything that can't kill you?-No supercannons!

baalboy5

How about a car with no wheels that travels at 1 km/h, bends easily when hit, but ejects you with a failproof ejectseat with a perfectly made parachute, which weighs one gram, and has no sharp edges whatsoever.

*sigh* Antimatter...

Yeah, real things plz. lolz. I don't think there is anything in this world that cant kill you, fun reading some replies though. lolz.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the moon kill you but you can't go to it?

It could fall on you. :lol:

O yeah...... :wall:

moonlight could give you cancer? :?

everything gives you cancer, and everything prevents it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So true. lolz.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif

dosn't change the fact that the moon can kill you 8-)

2Xeo5.png

dosn't change the fact that the moon can kill you 8-)

if the moon didnt exist,we would have massive tornadoes all over the place :-k

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

If the moon didn't exist,tides wouldn't go so high and drown people.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

if there wasnt enough to cover your nose and mouth, petrochloric acid wouldnt kill you ::'

...but it could. :wall:

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

How about a car with no wheels that travels at 1 km/h, bends easily when hit, but ejects you with a failproof ejectseat with a perfectly made parachute, which weighs one gram, and has no sharp edges whatsoever.

Could become entangled in the parachute and suffocate. No point in coming up with big elaborate "fool proof" ideas if you haven't though them through ;)

Could become entangled in the parachute and suffocate. No point in coming up with big elaborate "fool proof" ideas if you haven't though them through ;)

Remove the parachute completely, it won't make a difference at 1 km/h. We have our answer :P

In time we hate that which we often fear-William Shakespeare

Remove the parachute completely, it won't make a difference at 1 km/h. We have our answer :P

I guess? but is that really ever going to happen? I think the fact of the matter is theres nothing real atm that can't kill you in one way or the other.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

True that. 4got. my bad. :)

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

What about AIDS? That doesn't kill you it just breaks down your immune system. :D

True!!...although i'd still count it as a killer because without it, whatever did kill you(common cold or such puny things) was only able to kill you because of aids.

Dpattle.png[hide=]

[/hide]

What about AIDS? That doesn't kill you it just breaks down your immune system. :D

True!!...although i'd still count it as a killer because without it, whatever did kill you(common cold or such puny things) was only able to kill you because of aids.

Thing is you cant get AIDS without HIV, so AIDS cant kill without the effect of HIV.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Feathers can't kill you. Fact.

Grind 'em up and inhale them... Clog up your lungs pretty fast...

A tortoise? That would have a hard time killing you! Too big to swallow, too useless to do much damage to you...

Grind 'em up and inhale them... Clog up your lungs pretty fast...

Touche! =D>

Most solids can be ground up and inhaled for the death effect...

How about - One single atom of Neon.

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading