50th Hilt Drop

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Got my 50th hilt drop today. Was a 4 way split from Sara, who also gave me my first hilt about 1.3 years ago now. Was also Das1330 first hilt drop :P

50thhiltdrop.png

I have had 23 sara hilts (most of them were at 90m each), 7 of these were solo. I am not sure on sara swords, but I know I have had 22 solo at an average price of 16m each. Also had 14 armadyl hilts, 2 solo. One was 110m solo, other was 67m. 9 Bandos hilts, 1 solo. 4 zammy hilts, none solo. I have had around 150 to 200 gear/sara sword/zammy spear drops.

Sadly I did not pic all my hilts as I never thought it was a big deal. It's not like getting a 99, it's just a random drop. I regret this however, and wish I did pic more of them. Some of the pics I have (yea not all are hilt pics)-

untitled545235235.jpg

untitled45556.jpg

untitled65756.png

This was my first armadyl hilt drop, when they werew 133m mid in ge. 3 man with Calibanio and Paulrat3.

untitled3423.png

This one is pretty funny. Paulrat3 had teled after the previous kill because he was tired. The very next kill, hilt drop. You can even see him logging in my chat. This was the second time this happened to Paul. It would happen one more time, at arma. He now always stays untill I leave also :P

untitled452.png

3 way shard when they were still 500k ea-

untitled454564.png

Pretty awesome Bandos trip-

EpicBandosTrip06032008.png

6356436.jpg

567567.jpg

untitled75674.png

This is a collage I made at one point, don't remember why I made it-

untitled4545.png

Had a dharok bandos trip once. Was alot of fun, 4 drops, 3 deaths.

Dharok-Bandosboots1.png

Dharok-Bandosboots2.png

Dharok-Bandoschest1.png

Dharok-Bandoschest2.png

Dharok-Bandosdeath1.png

Dharok-Bandosdeath2.png

Dharok-Bandosdeath3.png

Friend died, I soloed one -

soloarmaplate.png

dclaw16-1.png

Gerty dieing at sara :P (read the chat)

Gertdied.png

Well thats all the pics I have. I once had a picture of me and Calibano teleing after a duo arma drip with about 160m gps in invo. Lost it, but I know he still has it.

One of my favorite memories from GWD was spending a 15 hour marathon at sara without banking. At one point a few of us had to alter out and trade broken guthans sets for new ones from a friend. This was before summoning was out.

The most hilts I have gotten in one trip is 4, during that 15 hour marathon. The most I have gotten without a safe sopt is 3, from armadyl. I have had about 5-6 trips with 2 hilt drops.

After all these years, my favorite boss is still sara. I have alot of history there, and just love the boss. You can mage her, range her, or melee, and the drops are pretty nice also :)

All in all, I have made around 2.5-3b from gwd so far, made another 4b from ge merching (all solo, no clan manipulation). I have been going to gwd for 1.4 years, and don't plan on stopping any time soon. I will now start working on getting all sigil drops, which will probably take 6-8 months. Less if I am lucky :P . Other note worthy drops I have had are 6 dragon chains, a few dragon two handers, and around 75 dragon axes (<3 dks), and 16 dragon claws. Sold about 10 of the claws to friends in trade for 500k-20m each, depending on whatever the ge price was. I have about 3k blue charms banked atm, 2200 from Tormented Demons :drool:

Pretty much all I do on Runescape is monster hunt and ge merch, with some random skilling thrown in. Tis a hard life but I get by :)

Thanks to Paulrat3 for spending so many long hours with me, bashing around many of Runescapes beasties :) . Also thanks to Soma2035, Madmanpur3, Jard_Y_Dooku, Calibanio, and Croaticus985 for all the fun times :)

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Incredible! I'll bet you "get by" ;) Congratulations on all your drops, and your 50th! :thumbsup: =P~ You've written some fabulous guides too, so extra props for sharing your knowledge!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Didn't know Ikraz was your friend also ::' He told me about when you died and his friend got a arma chest. You must be one rich dude. :shock:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

u r my hero dude i love ur luck!!!! 10/10 <3: :thumbsup: <3:<3:

[hide=my 99s]63,402 to 99 attack June 20th, 2009

9,065 to 99 prayer may 7, 2009

27,060 to 99 magic march 27, 2009

63,527 to 99 str Jan 02, 2009

39,326 to 99 hp

22,557 to 99 def June 6, 2008

1221 to 88 summoning July 6, 2008

52,735 to cooking November 6, 2008[/hide]

MikeDart.png

what!!!!! thats insanium in the cranium!!!!! 12 delicious muffins out of 10 delicious muffins.

Dang I can't believe how lucky you are! My highest valued drop was a rune plate from a clue scroll :(

Sublexation.gif 203934109074superballpwnage.gif

Thanks for the nice replies. I could show a bank pic, but it's pretty empty. Usually keep 500-700m cash in bank with bandos/arma/dfs/ags/sgs/dragon claws. All my cash is in ge. I literally have about 75 items in my bank.

Yes, I have killed thousands of bosses. Probably around 30-40k, really not sure though. Currently slowly working on an armadyl and zamorak guide, similar to my saradomin one.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

You are my idol. Your 200m in a week sara thread forced me to get 70 agility, and although i only got 2 ss in 500 kills (200+ solo) it was still fun. Care to post a bank/ge pic? Good luck in future, and how much hilts was trip when calibanio got 160m, and what was ending cash of 4 hilt trip? Excuse my curiousity <3:

Ddddrrr

The level 92 combat barrower

guth helmx1 karil topx1 d legs x1 left half x1

Very nice Drops Art :) Do you have any videos? Do you just buy like 50+ of a couple of items for the GE?

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

1\10. try achieving something else...you're just making the same crap over and over again. its worse then chan and his 900+ cats. -.-

Didn't you post a big rate this for 100 whip drops?

Anyways Congrats on the 50th hilt nice amount of cash flow

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

1\10. try achieving something else...you're just making the same crap over and over again. its worse then chan and his 900+ cats. -.-

Loser. Go get some more whip drops.

On topic:

Amazing, simply amazing. If monster hunting was a skill, you'd have 200m xp. I can't wait for your Armadyl Guide. I bet there will be tons of hints and tips that no other guides have.

Now if only I'd had been more inspired and monser hunted more when hilts were 100m + ...