16th February 2009 - Your RuneScape Questions Answered

Mil

I bet someone was gonna search for him on the hiscores when he saw his level :lol:

Well we know his total level, he's a member and his highest skills are woodcutting and firemaking...

Yes that total is on highscore Olly

Here is the shocker does he pay for membership like the rest of us

Nuff said :shame:

Kingmickez25.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is a response by Mod MMG to the wildy and pking and trade limits :thumbup:

qx1e0z.png

I am not a big fan of pking myself but alot of player like it and they need a answer. :thumbup:

qx1e0z.png

I am not a big fan of pking myself but alot of player like it and they need a answer. :thumbup:

quick find code? ::'

Eindhoven_by_Sadocles.jpg

qx1e0z.png

Some questions about the Wilderness/PvP, while valid, were generally just a huge whine fest. No one there needs an answer about "bringing back the old wildy" or "lifting the trade limits", since they know what the answer is. It's literally the definition of stupid.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

Vaskor - Could you please clarify Jagex's position toward fan sites? Will the "openness" somehow apply to fan sites and communities established there?

Yes absolutely - we plan to work closely with responsible fan sites to support them in every way we can.

Interesting. Be good to see where this leads.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Vaskor - Could you please clarify Jagex's position toward fan sites? Will the "openness" somehow apply to fan sites and communities established there?

Yes absolutely - we plan to work closely with responsible fan sites to support them in every way we can.

Closely working with tip.it in the future maybe?

Probably. In some recent tif events some J mods from Community Management department have showed up to say hello. I'm not sure how they could imagine to "work" with fansites -- ask them their opinions? Design massive new content for entire groups of people like fansites can partake in? Maybe the first runescape GROUP quest?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

qx1e0z.png

quick find code? ::'

Here u go Quick find code: 13-14-611-58399239 Page 11

:thumbsup:

I like how Mark is really open to the players.

Its a great feeling to see this after 5 years of watching and playing runescape.

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

more of Mod MMG

23lxzkk.png

I will be back :twisted:

edit: is on page 29

Edit 2

more and more and more :thumbsup: \' =D>

dneg6b.png

page 33

Go Mod MMG go :thumbup:

Edit 3

Mod MMG keeps going

29er880.png

page 34

Ps: soz for allthe edits but no one ot below me so why waist space :mrgreen:

I am glad that they are planning to co-operate more with fansites; It would be nice to see a more open relationship again.

Agreed. They've sort of closed off their relationships with all fansites to remain neutral, which was too bad. Looking forward to this.

1.png
generic_signature.png

13-14-611-58399239, 51st page.

Q) Augur S --- Thanks to Mark for speaking so passionately about RS and its future, and then deciding to answer questions about his favorite lunch items and what he does on rainy days...

That's 800+ pages of questions that were ignored for answers 75% of us don't care to hear. And by the way, I am an adult, and found your selection of questions somewhat silly. Make a Mod profile thread to talk about that stuff. We, as players, would like to know the future of our beloved game, and what you are going to do to change it.

You took a really great idea and make it comical. :(

------------------------------------------------------

Quoted for truth, but of course this message won't get a response ;)

----------------------

A) Hi Augur,

The sad truth is that it has taken a very long time to answer so many questions with what is still a very hectic work schedule, as a result I picked out some really easy ones to get out there whilst I worked on the remainder. It is also the case that whilst I worked through a lot of the questions I realized that a lot of these questions are better answered by the guys who would have to do the work so we decided to break them down into the various teams like RuneScape content, Player Support, ect.

Whilst Im not the RuneScape subject matter expert Im defiantly a passionate player of the game and want to ensure we do everything possible to improve the game moving forward.

Makes sense. Get the easy questions out of the way, do research on the harder ones, reply to the HUGE ones in a better time frame. That's why you see the "silly" questions now, and you'll get your real answers down the road.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

WOOT! My question is answered! :thumbsup:

:lol: The whole time I was reading the "Your RuneScape Questions Answered," I was wondering if any Tifers made the list. And apparently someone has.

=D>

Racheya - With the current economic conditions, are you going to be increasing subscription prices any time in the near or distant future to help compensate for rising costs? And even if not, how is Jagex going to deal with the current economic situation?

No, we have no plans to increase the current membership prices for RuneScape. Jagex is a strong company, and contrary to much of the rest of the industry, we continue to grow financially. We believe our competitive price point, and unparalleled game value and depth, mean we are in a uniquely strong position.

foukouei.png

13-14-611-58399239, 51st page.

Q) Augur S --- Thanks to Mark for speaking so passionately about RS and its future, and then deciding to answer questions about his favorite lunch items and what he does on rainy days...

That's 800+ pages of questions that were ignored for answers 75% of us don't care to hear. And by the way, I am an adult, and found your selection of questions somewhat silly. Make a Mod profile thread to talk about that stuff. We, as players, would like to know the future of our beloved game, and what you are going to do to change it.

You took a really great idea and make it comical. :(

------------------------------------------------------

Quoted for truth, but of course this message won't get a response ;)

----------------------

A) Hi Augur,

The sad truth is that it has taken a very long time to answer so many questions with what is still a very hectic work schedule, as a result I picked out some really easy ones to get out there whilst I worked on the remainder. It is also the case that whilst I worked through a lot of the questions I realized that a lot of these questions are better answered by the guys who would have to do the work so we decided to break them down into the various teams like RuneScape content, Player Support, ect.

Whilst Im not the RuneScape subject matter expert Im defiantly a passionate player of the game and want to ensure we do everything possible to improve the game moving forward.

Makes sense. Get the easy questions out of the way, do research on the harder ones, reply to the HUGE ones in a better time frame. That's why you see the "silly" questions now, and you'll get your real answers down the road.

He sure makes a bunch of spelling mistakes :lol:. Someone should send the grammar police on him.

priest_wiz.png

I am really feeling more of that "Jagex [is not a] secretive and closed-off company" quote that Mark had made in his first initial post. Its great to see the high ups reaching out to the community more...and goodness he wants to dish out more answers? I think he's making a pretty decent attempt to keep his promises. Lets still hope that this will also apply to the future promised content and not just the press releases :pray:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Its nice to hear about them working with fansites . This CEO seems pretty cool. Is it just me or have several major company CEO's stepped down? The guy from Apple, Bill Gates, and now Andrew.

One question I would ask is:

"Since the reduction of some words from the filter, will accounts that have recieved blackmarks because of some of those have those blackmarks removed?"

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Updated first post to show the news post about delay :[

No 150th quest. 2 update weeks. February is getting lame.

The way i see it, theres still two weeks left. :thumbsup:

[

So true, brings tears to my eyes. :cry: ...happy tears that is. \' :cry: \'

lolz :lol:

Dpattle.png[hide=]

You think you got it bad?

My school blocks Neopets.Those dirty bastards try to keep me from feeding my Ixi. Ha!

[/hide]

Important Slayer Drops: masks-8, leafbladed sword, gmaul-3

Important treasure trail rewards: zammy page 1(3), rune kite g, zammy crozier, sara mitre, sara dhide, rune helm h1, guth page 4(2), zammy full helm, guth legs(3), sara chaps, guth page 3, zammy legs(2), and sara full helm, zammy pl8, zammy page 2, rune cane, sara page, sara crozier, zammy crozier, guth coif