Things that annoy the hell out of you

Flodder450

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Your so right.

I see what you did there.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I hate people who don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Your so right.

I see what you did there.

your crazy, he didn't do anything.

Here's one the probably affects alot of people. When a thread from your pants gets tangled on a leg hair and it pulls. Stings like hell.

arent women supposed to shave their legs..? :D

Never send a boy in to do Lenin's job.

Ah, touche madam.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Billy May, or Barry Scott (cillit bang adverts) both have OMG I NEED TO SHOUT AT TV syndrome :thumbup:

Well, Billy Mays is fairly old. Maybe he just doesn't understand that yes, we can hear him through the TV despite the distance.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I can't stand people looking over my shoulder at what i'm doing.

I can't stand that either - when I'm reading the newspaper jake (killerwatt on these forums) will just compulsively lean over my shoulder :|

I also get annoyed when people assume I'm amazing and can fix anything - it happened around 10 times in art class today; people asked me to fix the printer, though I never really use them, even if I am a digital artist :wall:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Myself for making this stupid yet awesome 6koma.

turnaboutshipping.png

I'm annoyed on how long it took to make it.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

^Thanks for reminding me, that's another thing that annoys the hell out of me; all that anime japan/china crap.

Another thing I really dislike is myself.

No. What annoyed me was the fact that that 6koma took forever to make and it looks dumb yet awesome. Not Japanese stuff because the Japanese are awesome.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Things that annoy the hell out of me? People. Most are rotten to the core scum who don't really deserve to live. >:(.

That is very nice.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

^Thanks for reminding me, that's another thing that annoys the hell out of me; all that anime japan/china crap.

No. What annoyed me was the fact that that 6koma took forever to make and it looks dumb yet awesome. Not Japanese stuff because the Japanese are awesome.

Ah, that's why you hate "weeaboo". I should've known.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

I know what you meant, it reminded me of what I hated though. But I don't know what the hell a 6koma is, but it looks pretty sad to me.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I wonder what category he comes under. :-k

But I don't know what the hell a 6koma is, but it looks pretty sad to me.

6koma = Comic with six panels.

I was called a weeaboo for being a half-Korean who liked Japanese stuff.

I can't stand people looking over my shoulder at what i'm doing.

I agree with this. Especially when you're doing private stuff like browsing through forums and sheeeet.

Also scares the crap out of me when I have a window which as NSFW stuff on it and it could be accidentally clicked any moment.

:(

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

:(

Yeah people who blatantly hate Japanese stuff for a not so good reason annoy me, too.