Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a tip.it clan, and I could aid in its creation. All in favor say I.

I.

PC or 360?

What about ps3? :ohnoes:

HAHA! What a kidder!

360 no doubt. Everyone should add Hugger (I think his XBL name right now is like lVIud, yes it looks like the word "Mud") And we should all make one big clan for deathmatch, ground war, domination, mosh pit, etc.

anyways though, the SPAS-12 is [bleep]ING AMAZING!!! Forget Akimbo MP-5's lmao

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

We need a tip.it clan, and I could aid in its creation. All in favor say I.

I.

PC or 360?

What about ps3? :ohnoes:

HAHA! What a kidder!

No i was serious why is everyone a fan boy to microsoft's trash and pc is a joke now.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

The SCAR can not be stopped. Low ammo though...

Hey what is the best experience to rank up in the game? Probably still Search and Destroy. I like how Headquarters went from being the best to the worst in the game...

Me and my friends just play Team Deathmatch, it goes by okay.

Well we can have a PS3 division and a 360 division. Every 360 user intrested send me a friend req at Knit3 Lit3 and a message saying your intrested.

Name ideas?

All I got is TIFL (Tip.It forums live)

Finnally a respectful xbox user. Tip.it could use more people like you :thumbup:

vcz3sx.png

The SCAR can not be stopped. Low ammo though...

Hey what is the best experience to rank up in the game? Probably still Search and Destroy. I like how Headquarters went from being the best to the worst in the game...

Me and my friends just play Team Deathmatch, it goes by okay.

Domination is fun now. And yeah HQ was the [bleep]ing bomb, now you get literally no points form it.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Well we can have a PS3 division and a 360 division. Every 360 user intrested send me a friend req at Knit3 Lit3 and a message saying your intrested.

Name ideas?

Finnally a respectful xbox user. Tip.it could use more people like you :thumbup:

tip.it could use more people that can take a joke :thumbup:

baby

Name ideas?

baby

No, alot of tip.it people are xbox and pc [wagon] kissers and if you dont agree wih them your an idiot and nobody and bs

Edited by Kcdragon8116
Don't evade the censor. Even if you just put as, it's obvious what you said.

vcz3sx.png

Name ideas?

baby

No, alot of tip.it people are xbox and pc [wagon] kissers and if you dont agree wih them your an idiot and nobody and bs

U MAD?

So what? nobodys spouting favoritism but you. Get over it.

To make this post legit, I played 3rd person cage match today; it was weird.

I liked it though. Also, SCAR is superior.

Heh, my 360 just got banned from live <_<. Gonna prolly pick up an aracde off walmart and put my HDD on that.

What'd you do, mod it?

Yeah they banned 1M+ users who modded their box. I was one of them.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

Heh, my 360 just got banned from live <_<. Gonna prolly pick up an aracde off walmart and put my HDD on that.

What'd you do, mod it?

Yeah they banned 1M+ users who modded their box. I was one of them.

jeeeeeez. terrible news indeed.

Yeah, if I paid for the xbox, I should be able to do what I want with it, but M$ is a greedy company so I guess not.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

First match I go into today, I see the tactical nuke countdown. <.< It was pretty cool though, now I know what it looks like.

I saw a level 27 earlier today who had already prestiged. :o

@Mlb- Depends if you were pirating with your modded 360. If you were, then you deserved it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just unlocked thermal for my barrett today. And FMJ. I think I'm in love <3:

I unlocked thermal for my M4 too, only have to get FMJ, extended mag, and the shotgun for that and I'll get the 10,000 xp reward for mastering it :D

Anyone on xbox who wants to play can add me. My gt is Dragonwhale1, just say you're from tipit.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Damn, some spec ops are hard. Playing Hidden with friends is so much fun on Veteran. In fact, stealth in general is, but I don't really like the snowy missions where you can't see [cabbage].

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

The Echo Spec Ops are very difficult. One is kill 15 Juggernauts on the Oil Rig. I couldn't even finish it on normal (got down to like 3 left and they rushed me). I'll have to wait for a friend to take those out.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm one star away from unlocking those. Well I was. I was at a friends house, I don't actually have the game.

Are there any stealth missions on Echo?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I am going to go with 10% skill and 90% luck. He knew where the guy was and probably thought "what the hell" and chucked a random knife, and it happens to stick in that guy's [wagon].

But it is 100% awesome.

I had one of those on derail. I saw a guy run behind a boxcar, thought what the hell and threw my knife, it hit him right in the eye. It was the game-winning kill and so cool I almost shat. I think mine was 50% skill and 50% luck, though, because I've gotten really good at aiming knives. I usually just try to make my throws too long, or don't throw quick enough and get killed :/

I've started using the M4A1, and it really isn't bad. If you have stopping power (I have pro) and steady aim (again, pro), it's quite a gun. And it's loud and intimidating and feels powerful c:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream