Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when an AC130 falls and nobody gets it. Once everyone learns what it is, there's a massive battle over it. I just sit back and kill, kill, kill, because all my weapons are silenced :P

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Im level 19 with SCAR-RDS and I think a SPAS-112 its called with RDS

Im like commander pro 6 :D

Should I go Famas rds instead? btw my perks are commando pro, deep penetration, and something else lol.

Famas is a 1 burst kill q/ stopping power so i think it is better but slight of hand pro is what makes it godly.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

:blink:

Yeah for real. Ill admit, I do get pretty PO'd but thats just crazy.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

When you start yelling at a camera and hitting a wall over a game, you know its time to quit.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

When you start yelling at a camera and hitting a wall over a game, you know its time to quit.

Obviously he had sense to stop after 17 hours (Must've been headshotted once too many times) but what I don't understand is why he didn't just go to sleep or something.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Obviously he had sense to stop after 17 hours (Must've been headshotted once too many times) but what I don't understand is why he didn't just go to sleep or something.

Im just glad my mother taught me moderation at a young age.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Fail. #-o

FAMAS is absolutely godly if you aren't seen by other enemies. 1 burst K.O is so helpful. Caught a pair of guys in the cockpit of the plane in Terminal with a double kill. Must o' been kissing or something. :lol:

I love it when guys seem to think that if they can't see you, you're not there. I hid behind a wall and got a 3 KS. :-|

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

i'm officially the most annoying person you've ever played with. I've nearly completed the 500 kills with the AT4 and i'm level 44 atm.

I havent found anything more annoying than campers with scavenger and akimbo weaps.

IW [bleep]ed up.

I don't care. :thumbsup:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The answer to campers: cooked grenade.

And if they're behind a wall next to the doorway which you can't shoot through? I just throw a stun/flashbang in so they aren't guaranteed to kill you.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

And if they're behind a wall next to the doorway which you can't shoot through? I just throw a stun/flashbang in so they aren't guaranteed to kill you.

If you know he's next to a door in a corner you can just run in and stab him before he realizes what happened.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Lol, some guy with a riot shield backed himself into a corner and was absorbing our rounds, and I cooked a grenade for a few seconds. As soon as re realized what I was doing he tried to move, but just a moment too late.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

If you know he's next to a door in a corner you can just run in and stab him before he realizes what happened.

What about when he's too far to knife? That's why I grenade him (stun) and then shoot. It leaves nothing to chance. Apart from unseen snipers.

-Random Youtuber

What callsign/emblem is everyone using?

I'm level 48 and I have the 'perfectionist' title (Empty a sniper clip without missing) and the emblem you get from doing the 'All Pro' challenge (Two headshots with one bullet) which is a white head with a red target above it.

2czeqeh.jpg

I see a lot of people (including me) with the 'Rain of Fire' title and the emblem of Ghost.

-Random Youtuber

I see a lot of people with the 'joint ops' or 'blunt trauma' callsign all the time.

It was kind of funny at first, but now it's really annoying.

[sarcasm] but come on maaaan pot is so great and cooool cause everyone is doing it and its just cooool maaaan [/sarcasm]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm not sure whether I like it or not that they don't tell us how to get any of the callsigns... But then I guess as we can't even see them before we've unlocked them it's not too bad, definitely liking the surprise of getting them for acheivements I didn't think would be registered. :D

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113