Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the 'Madman' title, and the red handprint (Militia) emblem. Looks badass.

Also, half the time I play wasteland with a few friends, the enemy ends up camping in the center bunker. I just whip out the ol' riot shield and run in, absorbing the bullets. The only thing I don't like about the riot shield is the fact that it screws up your K/D like a [bLEEP].

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I've got the "Accident Prone" title and the flask emblem. Aaaahhh drunkenness.

The voyeur one annoys me though. Because it's really just the kids who'll never see a naked girl that use it.

Zing!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I use the companion crate (a bunch of hearts) and a daisy as my emblem... it's just funny when you get killed by a guy using the girliest emblems :)

What is everyone's KD? Mines 2.45 at the moment

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

playing (and finishing) vet campaign before i go to multiplayer. im already at the plantation mission. beast game.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

I have the "destruction" one and a black skull as my emblem, whats everyones killstreaks? Mine is care package, missle, ac130/emergency airdrop. Also K/D is .86 :angry:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

For SND mine are UAV, Care Package, and Predator Missle

For gametypes with respawns I use Care Package, Attack Helicopter or Harrier Strike, and Chopper Gunner. Chopper Gunner is crazy... at least 15 kills with it when I use it in ground war

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

I just unlocked the Pave Low as one of my killstreaks and had it replace my attack helicopter. I also use the predator missle and AC130.

Spec Ops is awesome. A friend and I played through about half the missions last night. We really only did the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie missions (we finished A and B). Some of those were really hard, especially the stealth ones. They required us to time our attacks perfectly or else we would get discovered. The missions only get harder as you unlock more.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I just unlocked the Pave Low as one of my killstreaks and had it replace my attack helicopter. I also use the predator missle and AC130.

Spec Ops is awesome. A friend and I played through about half the missions last night. We really only did the Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie missions (we finished A and B). Some of those were really hard, especially the stealth ones. They required us to time our attacks perfectly or else we would get discovered. The missions only get harder as you unlock more.

Yeah, some are nuts, but they're so much fun. I really loved the support missions where one is in the support position of a heli or AC and has to support you to reach an objective.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've got the "Accident Prone" title and the flask emblem. Aaaahhh drunkenness.

The voyeur one annoys me though. Because it's really just the kids who'll never see a naked girl that use it.

Zing!

I used the 'chick magnet' callsign for quite a while and it had the same girl background.

I don't know how I got it though. <_<

2czeqeh.jpg

Just beat campaign. BEST.STORYLINE.EVER

"They'll be looking for us you know"

"Da..I know a place"

Absolutely beautiful, now on to intel :D

I love how they it so obvious on how the game will go on to another part.

I'm loving this game. Can't put down.

Akimbo sucks. Though I picked up this guy's Akimbo Magnums and it was pretty badass, and with Steady Aim Pro the spread was pretty tight so it might have been of some use.

Akimbo's ok for non-spray gun. Too bad most of them are sprayable and are waay too broken.

Akimbo Magnums are good, and are more fair since they arent sprayable and stuff, and its slow =s

But sprayable G18s and stuff. YAY.

:l

I dont need a siggy no moar.

How do I get the Ghost emblem? :???:

I think you complete the MVP challenge. That's how I got mine.

My K/D ratio is something rubbish like .72. :wall:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

IW didnt give what they said.

Fixed spawns? No. I spawn in [bleep]ing airstrikes all the time.

Less clans? No. Big problem here, 4 people in a clan call all be in the same team 8/10 times, but I cant be in the same team as my [bleep]ing friend even 2/10 times -.-

IW didnt give what they said.

Fixed spawns? No. I spawn in [bleep]ing airstrikes all the time.

Less clans? No. Big problem here, 4 people in a clan call all be in the same team 8/10 times, but I cant be in the same team as my [bleep]ing friend even 2/10 times -.-

If you didn't know, you can choose where you spawn and XBL party chat is only usable in like, 3 playlists. Join a party with your friend and you'll be on the same team as him.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Choose where you spawn.

Lol.

Tactical Insertion?

The massive waste of a Claymore/Nade slot and easily screwed by any explosive or player that sees it?

:l...

Im on PC, i join a game wiht my friend and im rarely on his team when its like 4 ea team, i go on the other.

Choose where you spawn.

Lol.

Tactical Insertion?

The massive waste of a Claymore/Nade slot and easily screwed by any explosive or player that sees it?

:l...

Im on PC, i join a game wiht my friend and im rarely on his team when its like 4 ea team, i go on the other.

If I'm not mistaken, you can still invite him to a party before entering a lobby and then be on the same team. :-)