~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

If any of you folks wish to add me on Ps3, my PSN's carl-dub

I played an epic TDM game earlier on Wasteland. Silenced itnervention with scrambler. Whoever was hosting the match was on my team, we had 2 of us v 5 on the other team. The guy I was with did nothing, I ended up being on my own and still won with 15+ kills and 1 death. And the death was in the last minute. It was awesome, no-one could find me.

<3: Sniping

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Does anyone know the difference between the RDS and the Holographic sight? Is the holograpic not electrical and can survive EMPs or something?

Red dot is just a red dot.

Holographic is a red dot with a little circle around it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sorry guys but, however decent the game is, its not particularly my style.

Sniping is screwed, although it seems better off - it isnt, most maps have sit and shoot areas that you just leave after a kill.

Not to mention the Arabian/Militia maps are just the same.

Many of the maps are just.. so similar.

I fail anyway lawl. 0.3kdr? Ahwell. I really havent picked up the run and gun thing.

Atm im using the SCAR with the AA something shotgun. Its alright, but could be better. Knife throwing = failure, and semtax isnt a very good thing, I find frags better.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Anyone want to make a team for online multi? ps3.

ID:kiilerwatt

Not the best but hey. It's fun. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The best killstreak set up is:

1. Predator Missile,

2. Harrier Strike,

3. Chopper Gunner.

After you get 5 kills you should get at least one more and possibly 2+ with the Predator, getting you the Harrier. The Harrier can probably get the 4 kills for Chopper Gunner on its own.

Got 6 kills with a predator missile on Afghan, everyone was camping the sniper spot overlooking the map.

Does anyone else find that they can get the kills, but never get the streaks?

I can always take people out but never get streaks. It's really annoying because I always die 1 kill away.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

The best killstreak set up is:

1. Predator Missile,

2. Harrier Strike,

3. Chopper Gunner.

After you get 5 kills you should get at least one more and possibly 2+ with the Predator, getting you the Harrier. The Harrier can probably get the 4 kills for Chopper Gunner on its own.

Got 6 kills with a predator missile on Afghan, everyone was camping the sniper spot overlooking the map.

Haha, my teammate earlier killed the entire enemy team on a HQ Pro match. The lot of them were running to the HQ and got predatored on by the missile.

Somehow, an opponent managed to throw a nade at me and kill me when he didn't even know I was there; it was the last kill of the match as well. :blink:

-Random Youtuber

I love this game. Epic storyline, and epic multiplayer.

Seriously about multiplayer, there's so much going on now! I was on some desert map, and I looked down out of a window to see a bunch of enemies below me. Dropped down behind them and got all 4, propmting a huge series of kills and streaks that won the game.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I might be on tonight, all night, if anyone wants to play (xbox) dont hesitate to add me. Tag is LVIud

really lookin forward to some good ol' tif gaming!

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I like riot shields.

For no reason.

Seriously, all day I've been using riot shields and my USP pistol. And throwing knives. I get like 5 kills and 20 deaths a game, but I can rack up a [cabbage] ton of points because some amount of damage absorbed by your shield gives you 50 points. So if someone calls a Harrier or something, you can go stand underneath it and let it pound the [cabbage] out of you until you get all the points ever! Ahahahaha!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Gah I hated getting that guy in Brazil during the campaign, the Brazilian militia were EVERYWHERE. Saying enemies pop out of nowhere is no joke. Btw Cliffhanger mission=ftw

I hated that too. It was like the smallest alleyways and stuff with atleast 3 militia people around it. ;l

Anyway, fave maps y'all?

EDIT:

I think silenced weapons work alot better than they did in previous CoDs.

Gah I hated getting that guy in Brazil during the campaign, the Brazilian militia were EVERYWHERE. Saying enemies pop out of nowhere is no joke. Btw Cliffhanger mission=ftw

I hated that too. It was like the smallest alleyways and stuff with atleast 3 militia people around it. ;l

Anyway, fave maps y'all?

EDIT:

I can't kill [cabbage] with a silenced .50 cal. I spent half of a game running around with a silenced .50 cal and never got a kill cause it didn't hit hard enough, then I switch to an regular .50 cal and I was unstoppable the rest of the match get one hit shots or w/e getting like +300 points a kill.

tFtfA.jpg

Anyway, fave maps y'all?

EDIT:

I can't kill [cabbage] with a silenced .50 cal. I spent half of a game running around with a silenced .50 cal and never got a kill cause it didn't hit hard enough, then I switch to an regular .50 cal and I was unstoppable the rest of the match get one hit shots or w/e getting like +300 points a kill.

I have the same problem, but I think it's because the default sniper class has full metal jacket on it. On my M4 though, the silencer is great. I have a silenced M4 with ACOG, works like a charm.
Amaranth_GTO.png

Anyway, fave maps y'all?

EDIT:

I have the same problem, but I think it's because the default sniper class has full metal jacket on it. On my M4 though, the silencer is great. I have a silenced M4 with ACOG, works like a charm.

I didn't notice the FMJ.. That most likely explains its ha.

tFtfA.jpg

Wow I slaughtered today. I went 28 and 5 on Wasteland just sniping, it was HQ Pro but we were playing in Mosh Pit which is very fun. Thermal .50 Cal w/ a silencer is AMAZING! Stopping Power required ofc. My best game was I think 27 and 4 on Quarry, playing with 5 other friends is amazing on this game. I LOVE IT SO FAR@#@@!@!@$!$!#$ I already have 17 hours logged so far rank 35, but I wont be able to play much on Sunday because I have to write an essay for English :(

Wow I rambled a lot, I'm tired!

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Best today is 24 for 3, but it would have been two but I fell out a window. <_<

Got a multi-kill (3-4,can't remember) with predator, got about 12 kills with a pave low and 3 from airstrike.

-Random Youtuber

Anyway, fave maps y'all?

EDIT:

I didn't notice the FMJ.. That most likely explains its ha.

Well, you cant really compare a silenced .50cal to a silenced sniper in previous games, cause there were none. I meant, though, that most weapons tat previously had a silencer available work better. Maybe its just the quality of the background noise that cancels out most of the quieter weapons.

Either way I find it works better.

However I also gave up with the Silencer on a .50cal. If I get bling later Im going to try FMJ and Silencer to see how it works, but as I said i dont think sniping works as well as CoD5 sniping so im trying to get into Assault rifles.

Eh, is the Scar better than the M4A1? 'cause I like it.

Also, .50cal + ACOG would work really well for Stopping power on-the run sniping with an AA shotgun.