Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont like the game dont get it. And yes i am aware of the player count but ps3 has been 9v9 for cod4 so how is that a watererd down game? If anything COD4 was "watererd down" for ps3/360 users. And pc is the same price for ps3/360 so how is it more?

Abby, ignore the other consoles for a second. Let's pretend cod mw, and mw2 are only for PC. For MW, you could have mods, generally low pings, big games, and manually join servers. In MW2 you have none of that.

It costs more by, you know, costing 10$ more?

Though some would argue for PC it's free.

Exactly, even though I play on the 360, I can still see PC gamers getting boned. Justcallmedaddy quit being [developmentally delayed]ed for just a second to realize that.

In America it isnt 10$ more, and consoles never had any of that so now its more balanced.

Balenced? People spend £1,000s on amazing computers so they can play top-level games, as much as I hate to say it as a 360 user, PC is where all the top-level competetive gaming happens, it's what makes that "console" special. Taking away dedicated servers is a horrible move.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Guy tries to trade in MW2 before it's out.

"I stole it.."

[developmentally delayed].

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

If you dont like the game dont get it. And yes i am aware of the player count but ps3 has been 9v9 for cod4 so how is that a watererd down game? If anything COD4 was "watererd down" for ps3/360 users. And pc is the same price for ps3/360 so how is it more?

Abby, ignore the other consoles for a second. Let's pretend cod mw, and mw2 are only for PC. For MW, you could have mods, generally low pings, big games, and manually join servers. In MW2 you have none of that.

It costs more by, you know, costing 10$ more?

Though some would argue for PC it's free.

Exactly, even though I play on the 360, I can still see PC gamers getting boned. Justcallmedaddy quit being [developmentally delayed]ed for just a second to realize that.

In America it isnt 10$ more, and consoles never had any of that so now its more balanced.

You're missing the point. Pretend they're two 100% different games, the xbox/pc version. Xbox users would be pretty pissed off if the max game size suddenly changed to 2v3, or 28% of what it formerly could be, that's what an decrease of 64-> 18 compares to.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

with each sucessive leak, this game just seems more and more unbalanced and just an absolute cluster[bleep].

Nah.

I can see it turning into a cluster[bleep], since kills by certain perks count towards kill streaks.

Count

Harrier

Gunner Copter

Attack Chopper

Pavelow

Precision airstrike

Predator Missle

AC130

Stealth Bomber

So you just need to get a 6/7 killstreak, hide in building, get gunner chopper, mow down 16 people, set off nuke.

k9999-crazyarm.gif

I don't really plan on buying it, but damn this game's launch is gonna be huge. Got a shipment of 140 (combined of all systems) copies in. I'm glad I'm not working Tuesday.

Where do you work? That'll be insane, especially if you are doing a midnight launch. I have mine being shipped to me on Tuesday from Amazon.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

If you're stupid enough not to use an AT4, Stinger or Javelin to shoot down the copter you deserve to be nuked.

Exactly, people keep complaining but it's easy enough to shoot down helicopters.

Hell, you can even use an RPG if you want.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Got my copy. Waiting till 8:00 tomorrow to play though. Don't wanna have to go up against asshats who've had the game for 2 weeks, or be in violation of the street date with Microsoft and IW's frankly ambiguous policy towards whether its acceptable to play or not.

Gonna be a long 16 hours.

Got my copy. Waiting till 8:00 tomorrow to play though. Don't wanna have to go up against asshats who've had the game for 2 weeks, or be in violation of the street date with Microsoft and IW's frankly ambiguous policy towards whether its acceptable to play or not.

Gonna be a long 16 hours.

[end of planet of the apes voice]Damn you! Damn you all to hell!...."[/voice]

Why do people have to get it early. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Aaaargh so many of my friends have it already, and I have a virtually free night in which to play it today!! Why did I order over Amazon instead of Game???

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I dont care how long people have the game before me.

Im one of the leaders of CoD:4 Headquarters players (unofficially in the top 500) and I plan on retaining that ranking. Its gonna be bangin! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png