Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

If you arent going to put any effort into doing something, then you shouldnt do it at all.

also, the PC version costs $10 more than the console version, thats just a fact. You are paying more, and getting less (the same, if you want to call it that.)

Its more expensive in the US? Thats pretty strange. In the UK its £10 cheaper.

MW2 order status:

mw2order.png

Some peoples are arriving and being held back so theres a good chance it wont arrive.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stuff about people getting MW2 pisses me the F off!! I'm paying good money to get this game on the release date and these guys are getting it for free weeks early!!

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I expect great things from IW, and what im hearing about IW making the PC version sloppy is just pathetic. Did I ever intend on playing the PC version? No. Am I going too? No. I may be only playing MW2 on the 360, but it's sad to know their not putting full effort into the PC port, and may I point out their original system as you all know is the PC. Its a shame.

GG.gif

Yeah, then you have TheValeyard, whose signature is as idiotic as things can get.

Let's see here, if you're telling us PC gamers to stop whining, maybe you should just continue to get it up the arse from developers who like nickel-and-diming you and dumbing games down for the "casual" crowd. We PC gamers are a tough bunch. If we don't like what a developer is doing to a game, we will make ourselves vocal about it. Hell, this would even extend into systems such as capitalism. As consumers, it's our job to say what we like, so it gets into the next product. Buying into their IWnet garbage means that we're submitting to a garbage matchmaking system that has host advantage, easily abused lagswitching, etc. As a result of that, they will dumb it down even further, to appeal to "casuals".

I shouldn't need to say more.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

hmm , I honestley hadn't looked at the prices here in England. But yeah, over in america, it is ten dollars more expensive on PC, and in Australia it costs 90 US dollars.

90? That's a ripoff, it's like twice what it costs on Xbox! Who approved that? Aside from Valve games I've always considered Xbox and PC to be equals in just about every way (differs for some games depending on your prefference in controls and whther you're competitive/casual), but come the hell on.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

hmm , I honestley hadn't looked at the prices here in England. But yeah, over in america, it is ten dollars more expensive on PC, and in Australia it costs 90 US dollars.

90? That's a ripoff, it's like twice what it costs on Xbox! Who approved that?

bobby+kotick+a_0.jpg

look into those souless black beads of eyes. He is the devil incarnate.

Tk5SF.png

90? That's a ripoff, it's like twice what it costs on Xbox! Who approved that?

bobby+kotick+a_0.jpg

look into those souless black beads of eyes. He is the devil incarnate.

Yeah he is. I mean the man has said he wants to make game design "not fun" and that he isn't interested in any brand that can't "pump out at least 6 sequels".

[bleep] Activision, and [bleep] IW for taking it up the [wagon] from them.

Seems to me alot of game companies are so off what the gamers want that

a. There living under rocks

b. taking [cabbage] from other companies that are controlling them

or

c. just cheap people trying too make a quick buck

Hey game companies, when you make good games we expect better sequels.

GG.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlpQC44coTc

Video for (new) release trailer.

I'll post it here once I figure out how to get youtube videos on here. :oops:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I watched a full TDM from some guy on YouTube, decent quality and full teams, looks absolutely incredible! I really felt like I got the game and could get into it with the ease expected of someone coming from the first to the second game in a series, it hasn't changed too hugely as I had feared, the essential parts of the game are essentially the same, slightly tweaked to improve them, and some fantastic extras added on. Like all the bonus points for various things including headshots really attracts me to it :D

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I watched a full TDM from some guy on YouTube, decent quality and full teams, looks absolutely incredible! I really felt like I got the game and could get into it with the ease expected of someone coming from the first to the second game in a series, it hasn't changed too hugely as I had feared, the essential parts of the game are essentially the same, slightly tweaked to improve them, and some fantastic extras added on. Like all the bonus points for various things including headshots really attracts me to it :D

Yeah I really like that as well. I tend to snipe a lot so the longshot bonus is great. Silenced snipers confirmed btw, I saw a live feed where a guy had a silenced Intervention with ACOG. It wasn't really that great, beyond kind of assault rifle range he wasn't getting 1 hit kills apart from headshots, not even with shots to the upper body.

Saw the new trailer on Comedy Central last night.

I couldn't find any words to say after watching it...

So...I shouted "WHAT THE [kittens]!!" really loud.

Seriously.

Just amazing.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I saw it too. Now I'm mad that I spent all my money on L4D2.

Now I have to wait until Christmas for MW2! I have the WORST LIFE EVER! /typical spoiled teenage rant

Thats why I did the opposite.

Ask Left 4 dead 2 for Christmas and get MW2 NAO!!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

mw2b.jpg

Here's a good chart expressing how crappy MW2 PC will be.

At least they kept LAN!

Heh, one upside is utterly overshadowed by the [cabbage] IW is pulling.

And Arseface Kotick should die in a fire. The world would be better without the likes of a sinspawn such as him.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Or you can buy both. Like I am.

Anyone who is getting it for 360 can feel free to add my gamertag.

I'll add you when I get it, but be prepared Ñarß to face death by my l33t deathstreak o.0 I'll be Knit3 Lit3. Btw does tip.it have a gaming clan? That would be cewl.

Im not sure, but maybe ill make one.

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22