Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt get it today, now I have to wait one more freaking day for it...

Oh, be quiet. You have one moe day to wait. I'd be fine wit that. I have to wait till the 16th for my copy to be in.

I just got it! YESSS! It did say the 16th for me too, but then I checked and its like "Out for delivery" And I was like OMG!

If you went through walmart too check yours, you may be pleasantly surprised.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have to [bleep]ING WAIT for it.. cuz I dont have a TV to play on... boo.

its backed up till Feb. if you didnt pre-order here. lol

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

For some reason, the graphics weren't all that hot on my PC. Any reason as to why this would be? I only played around 20 mins, and I didn't look at graphic settings, but I didn't change any of them so they shouldn't be low.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

This game is amzing and a big upgrade from CoD4. I love all of the points you get from things like headshots/buzzkills.

And I had thought throwing knives would be useless and lame. They are easy and fun, they actually come in handy walking in hallways/tight spaces, can just hold then release trigger for a kill.

Makes me realize how even [cabbage]ier the already [cabbage]ty piece of [cabbage] game WaW was.

I'm very pleased with this game. I've tried out the campaign, the multiplayer, and the special ops mode. All are excellent.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Hot damn there were more twists in this game than a M Night Shyamalan movie!

Just finished the Single Player mod. I have to say, as Kc has stated, I am very happy about this game.

Definitely a keeper. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Your sig scares me, halo2proman. 'Nuff said.

To make this a valid post, well, I saw some reviews of the single player, and my god some of looks brutal. Apparently the opening sequence of being a president, beaten, tortured and executed from a first person perspective (ala CoD4) wasn't enough...

I am starting to get more and more excited. It sucks, not having money. That said, I still need to *buy* TF2...

lampost_sig_stark.png

I haven't got it yet but saw it on a review on youtube.

[hide=spoiler]Captain Price LIVES!!![/hide]

Only read if you have done the campaign, because it kinda ruined it for me. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

To make this a valid post, well, I saw some reviews of the single player, and my god some of looks brutal. Apparently the opening sequence of being a president, beaten, tortured and executed from a first person perspective (ala CoD4) wasn't enough...

I am starting to get more and more excited. It sucks, not having money. That said, I still need to *buy* TF2...

I don't remember seeing that! D :

I wanna seeeeeeeeeee

Btw, GET TF2

Best game EVA.

Tf2>MW2 IMO.

<3 Sniper/Spy/Engie <33333333

Didnt get it today, now I have to wait one more freaking day for it...

Oh, be quiet. You have one moe day to wait. I'd be fine wit that. I have to wait till the 16th for my copy to be in.

I just got it! YESSS! It did say the 16th for me too, but then I checked and its like "Out for delivery" And I was like OMG!

If you went through walmart too check yours, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Hah, I just cecked - out for delivery for me too. Hopefully here later.

It turned out it arrived yesterday but my mum didn't want me to go on it, so I'm on it atm. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

seriously. Assuming this is a PC choice, and also, as a completely unbiased, unaffected by any recent development decision

Get TF2. It will be supported LONG after MW2, it will retain it's playerbase (and thus multiplayer playability) much longer, all of the updates are FREE, and you get much much MUCH more bang for your buck.

Tk5SF.png

I'm loving the online play right now, most of the maps are great for Search and Destroy which is what I've been playing. The customisation online is amazing, so much to choose from and none of it seems overpowered from my own experience (although riot shields are annoying.)