Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Ugh, living in Glasto means that it takes an age to download perks, maps, playlists. <_<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, can't wait to get this. Gonna be another month at least. :cry:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

This is [cabbage] stupid. Been trying for the last 2 hours to try and get the playlists etc. to be downloaded. <_< Grrrr.....

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

ordered sunday, shipped yesterday, really hoping it comes in today, but i doubt it, so most likely tomorrow

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Loving this game, finding the online slightly harder than CoD4 though tbh, anyone figured out the better guns yet? Atm i've been taking the SCAR and the M4A1, along with the second SMG i don't remember the name of.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

This is [cabbage] stupid. Been trying for the last 2 hours to try and get the playlists etc. to be downloaded. <_< Grrrr.....

Ps3 I am guessing? We're all having the same problem. No-one can play Mw2 online. :cry:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Loving this game, finding the online slightly harder than CoD4 though tbh, anyone figured out the better guns yet? Atm i've been taking the SCAR and the M4A1, along with the second SMG i don't remember the name of.

SCAR is good, I put on scavenger with it though because you burn through ammo fast. Semtex seem better than frags.

Try and steal every care package you see, loads of people don't know how they work and just bring them in and leave them. I also advise everyone to use an AT4 in the second slot, unless its a sniper class, because not only can you take out killstreaks but its amazing at getting across map kills on maps like Highrise, and eliminating campers.

Brought in my care package on top of this guy on my team, killing him. This was in normal TDM. Pretty hilarious.

Siiiiiick game. coolshop.co.uk screwed up my order. Ordered late on Monday evening from amazon, got it the next morning (Y). Online is insane, definitely harder than cod4. With regards to guns, I'm using the M4 and SCAR mostly atm.

sig5235ro7.jpg

Ps3 I am guessing? We're all having the same problem. No-one can play Mw2 online. :cry:

Ah. Phew, thought it was just me. :ohnoes:

And I was playing against my sister, and unless they have juggernaut, the burst firing assault rifle or SMG (can't remember which, but it's like the FASAS or something) can kill them from a couple of bursts, and one from a headshot obviously.

-Random Youtuber

PS3 servers crashed and burned when WaW was released; so glad I have my 360 to play online now. Though it'll probably run pretty smoothly after the initial rush of people playing.

EDIT: Robert Bowling gives information here on whats going on with the PS3: FourZeroTwo

From what I've played so far Spec Ops absolutely dominates Nazi Zombies. Played a great mission where my friend was covering me in an Ac-130, in a throwback to the first game. In fact pretty much everything about the game demonstrates what an abolutely worthless piece of [cabbage] Treyarch and WaW are.

Your sig scares me, halo2proman. 'Nuff said.

To make this a valid post, well, I saw some reviews of the single player, and my god some of looks brutal. Apparently the opening sequence of being a president, beaten, tortured and executed from a first person perspective (ala CoD4) wasn't enough...

I am starting to get more and more excited. It sucks, not having money. That said, I still need to *buy* TF2...

You mean the art in coD4 where you are driving in a car and then at the end they shoot you? That's not bad at all...

I'm really ticked at IW right now. I got deranked from level 20 to 16 for no reason. I bought the game on the release date from the store legally, so don't go assuming I'm a [bleep]ing pirate or got it early breaking the release date. I was level 20 and then I left the multiplayer and went to spec ops and when I when back to multiplayer I was level 16 again. I was so ****ing ticked that my progress had not been saved! I think there's some server overload and some serious problems with the servers.

I'm really ticked at IW right now. I got deranked from level 20 to 16 for no reason. I bought the game on the release date from the store legally, so don't go assuming I'm a [bleep]ing pirate or got it early breaking the release date. I was level 20 and then I left the multiplayer and went to spec ops and when I when back to multiplayer I was level 16 again. I was so ****ing ticked that my progress had not been saved! I think there's some server overload and some serious problems with the servers.

it's four levels dood. calm down. at least you have the game.

Wish the PS3 servers weren't down.. I was banking on the idea of playing multiplayer every time I wanted to take a break from my paper i'm working on.

Break = 4-6 hours and eventually the paper doesn't get done?

:razz: I've got a paper to work on too, but I only have a G(ay)ameCube that I could care less about. >.>

I heard you can skip that one mission in Campaign where you kill the civilians. When I watched a video of it on YouTube, I could only then understand why people were so apes___ over it a few weeks ago.

If I had the game, I'd probably skip it not because I'm one of those people who are against killing civilians, but I also noticed those guys were WALKING instead of running.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

it's four levels dood. calm down. at least you have the game.

Well it takes a while to get those levels for me when I was playing TDM. Also did great those games and it caused me to get a higher kd ratio but all the stats were lost somehow.

The multiplayer is a blast. I never had CoD4 so most of these modes are brand new to me. I've been sticking with Team Deathmatch for a while, but I've started to branch out. Demolition is a lot of fun.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The multiplayer is a blast. I never had CoD4 so most of these modes are brand new to me. I've been sticking with Team Deathmatch for a while, but I've started to branch out. Demolition is a lot of fun.

Yes it sure is.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

How long is singleplayer?

According to IGN the single player on normal difficulty is 4.5 hours long. <.< Hardened or Veteren ups it to about 9 hours long.

Ran through it last night on easy, was 3 hours. And it was better than Transformers.

Now think about that.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Is there are way to check our stats online? I know I can look in the baracks, but I was wondering if there is a more detailed stat report somewhere.