Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Anyone else use the M93 machine pistol?

[bleep]ing awesome. I own afghan with it and an Intervention with thermal and FMJ.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not really had any 1v1s with riot shielders, but if I did I would just get out an AT4 and shoot it to the side or behind them. The only class I would be screwed on would be my sniper class which has a PP2000 and a claymore.

Lmfao, i'd do that to anyone, riot shield or not. I am the ultimate RPG/Explosive [bleep].

I never used them on COD4, but yeah they seem great in MW2, got something like 100 kills on the AT4. I unlocked the Stinger, but seen as its lock on only I haven't used it. I might use the Javelin because it can lock onto a point on the map.

Does anyone know the advantages of using the Stinger? Like 1HK on some killstreaks or maybe it can avoid flares on the AC-130?

Well, I have it for PC, and suffice to say, the router seems to dislike the online multiplayer. I go onto it, and it tells me that my Routers NAT is doing something that means it limits the people I can face. It tells me to turn on uPnP to derestrict the NAT, which I have done to no avail. So unless I can get this figured out, it's single player only for me :( Which, is awesome.

I've not really had any 1v1s with riot shielders, but if I did I would just get out an AT4 and shoot it to the side or behind them. The only class I would be screwed on would be my sniper class which has a PP2000 and a claymore.

Lmfao, i'd do that to anyone, riot shield or not. I am the ultimate RPG/Explosive [bleep].

I never used them on COD4, but yeah they seem great in MW2, got something like 100 kills on the AT4. I unlocked the Stinger, but seen as its lock on only I haven't used it. I might use the Javelin because it can lock onto a point on the map.

Does anyone know the advantages of using the Stinger? Like 1HK on some killstreaks or maybe it can avoid flares on the AC-130?

It's just epically strong, plus you get 2 shots of it, which can take down pretty much anything. I think even an AC130.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

It's just epically strong, plus you get 2 shots of it, which can take down pretty much anything. I think even an AC130.

Ya but the AC130 is a pain because is always shoots off flares to misdirect your missles, but ya the Stinger owns even though the Javelin is more fun. :twisted:

Also, I just did the 'All Pro' challenge (two headshots, one bullet) playing hardcore and got the coolest emblem to go along with it. :thumbsup:

2czeqeh.jpg

I DOMINATED today. I got:

2x 28 kill streaks

1x 27 kill streak

1x 32 kill streak and

1x 35 kill streak.

My best game was 53 and 4

My setup is the FAMAS w/ Red dot sight, AA-12 w/ RDS, Throwing knives, stuns, Marathon Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Ninja Pro. I use this on most maps, but on Wasteland and such I use my sniper class which is:

.50 Cal w/ silencer and thermal, AA-12 w/ RDS, Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Ninja Pro. When I play with my friends, we all slaughter, but I have the highest killstreak so far :D

Already 40, so fun!

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

I called in a care package, and then I died.

It was a AC-130, but my teammate took it.

Turned out I got 500 points for letting him having it, I couldn't get that many kills on the 130 anyway.

Yeah i do that alot, Im like "someone come get this!!"

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Urban on Scar. Digital on UMP(?) and Digital on Barret .50cal, so basically they're the only guns i use.

Whats a better side arm? .44 Magnum, G18, or AA Shotgun?

Im liking the Magnum, it reminds me of a rifle.

My KS = UAV, that missile thing and the airstrike, so 3-5-6.

Also, the throwing knife is really fun, but you can easily lose it if you dont track a miss, and tbh it shouldnt take a whole nade/claymore/c4 spot.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I prefer to use the AA-12 because it fires so goddamn fast that by the time anyone turns around, they're dead. With pistols you seem to need to get 2 headshots.

Managed to get the winning kill of the game on Highrise, some guy came up to me on the crane and I shot the crap out of him. He fell. :thumbsup:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I prefer to use the AA-12 because it fires so goddamn fast that by the time anyone turns around, they're dead. With pistols you seem to need to get 2 headshots.

Managed to get the winning kill of the game on Highrise, some guy came up to me on the crane and I shot the crap out of him. He fell. :thumbsup:

Lol, ive only had a winning kill in a 1v1 against my friend.

Have you tried the .44 Magnum? Its so awesome. With stopping power it takes 2 hits to the legs.

And why do people think the crane is a glitch? :s

I did. :D

If i'm in RPG mode, i'm officially the most annoying person you've ever played with. I've nearly completed the 500 kills with the AT4 and i'm level 44 atm.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

i'm officially the most annoying person you've ever played with. I've nearly completed the 500 kills with the AT4 and i'm level 44 atm.

I havent found anything more annoying than campers with scavenger and akimbo weaps.

IW [bleep]ed up.

Wow my KD has leapt up this morning! :D Really got to grips with this game now, had a few nice games in TDM:

29 for 2

46 for 8 (46/75 kills with 5 other players on my side... What were they doing!? Nobody else on the map even broke double figures for kills xD)

38 for 1 (My best game so far, got a 10 kill streak followed by a 28 streak.)

33 for 4

25 for 1

Used:

FAMAS RDS

PP2000 RDS

Frag, 2x Stuns.

Sleight of Hand Pro - THIS IS SO GOOD! The fast aiming in makes the FAMAS unstoppable, and the fast reload is great for those tricky situations.

Stopping Power Pro - Makes FAMAS 1-burst kill, very important.

Steady Aim Pro - Can consistantly one-burst hipfire people from ~3-4 feet, pretty nifty.

(These perks are very important for this setup, each one makes the FAMAS more deadly than the last. Although Pro isn't needed on Steady Aim or Stopping Power to make it a good class, it is very important on Sleight of Hand as it gives you that faster aiming in that allows you to kill people with fully automatic weapons.)

Killstreaks:

UAV - 3 Kills.

Attack Helicopter - 7 Kills.

Chopper Gunner - 11 Kills.

This is so important for me, UAV is a must-have for TDM, would never sacrifice that, then can easily get the 4 kills for the chopper, then just go a bit more defensive for the Chopper Gunner. Chopper Gunner on an open map consistantly gets me 10+ kills, there are some maps where it isn't too great, but I've never had less than 4 kills with it.

Hope this helps people out, the Killstreaks are based on how well you do though, so if you don't think you'll manage 11KS enough to make it worthwhile then possibly try degrading and using Predator and Attack Heli. (Always keep UAV on, it's very important to have this, the first team with UAV up in a TDM has a huge advantage, and the better your team does the less likely the enemy are to kill you.) Also, if you aren't so great with hitting people quickly after drawing your gun, try switching the FAMAS for the M4. This is a medium-long ranged class so remember to distance yourself, Steady Aim will help you out at short range a lot of the time but it's best not to rely on it if you can avoid it, I only really use it when I get impatient and storm a building or if someone surprises me.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

It's nice, but why cant we use the Accolades(?) instead of emblems and titles? It could have instead of the title, the accolade name, and as the emblem, the accolade and the number in the corner?

I've started to carry around a Stinger whenever I play. Harriers and attack copters are so common that I am constantly getting 400-500 points just from shooting down each one. Plus, I can hit the enemies UAV and take it out as well.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

[hide=Big post]

Wow my KD has leapt up this morning! :D Really got to grips with this game now, had a few nice games in TDM:

29 for 2

46 for 8 (46/75 kills with 5 other players on my side... What were they doing!? Nobody else on the map even broke double figures for kills xD)

38 for 1 (My best game so far, got a 10 kill streak followed by a 28 streak.)

33 for 4

25 for 1

Used:

FAMAS RDS

PP2000 RDS

Frag, 2x Stuns.

Sleight of Hand Pro - THIS IS SO GOOD! The fast aiming in makes the FAMAS unstoppable, and the fast reload is great for those tricky situations.

Stopping Power Pro - Makes FAMAS 1-burst kill, very important.

Steady Aim Pro - Can consistantly one-burst hipfire people from ~3-4 feet, pretty nifty.

(These perks are very important for this setup, each one makes the FAMAS more deadly than the last. Although Pro isn't needed on Steady Aim or Stopping Power to make it a good class, it is very important on Sleight of Hand as it gives you that faster aiming in that allows you to kill people with fully automatic weapons.)

Killstreaks:

UAV - 3 Kills.

Attack Helicopter - 7 Kills.

Chopper Gunner - 11 Kills.

This is so important for me, UAV is a must-have for TDM, would never sacrifice that, then can easily get the 4 kills for the chopper, then just go a bit more defensive for the Chopper Gunner. Chopper Gunner on an open map consistantly gets me 10+ kills, there are some maps where it isn't too great, but I've never had less than 4 kills with it.

Hope this helps people out, the Killstreaks are based on how well you do though, so if you don't think you'll manage 11KS enough to make it worthwhile then possibly try degrading and using Predator and Attack Heli. (Always keep UAV on, it's very important to have this, the first team with UAV up in a TDM has a huge advantage, and the better your team does the less likely the enemy are to kill you.) Also, if you aren't so great with hitting people quickly after drawing your gun, try switching the FAMAS for the M4. This is a medium-long ranged class so remember to distance yourself, Steady Aim will help you out at short range a lot of the time but it's best not to rely on it if you can avoid it, I only really use it when I get impatient and storm a building or if someone surprises me.[/hide]

I've been going to change to FAMAS but keep forgetting. <_<

I currently use CP (which I'll probably change to UAV), Predator Missile and Pave Low.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber