Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Damn it... Gotta wait 'till school's over tomorrow... That's gonna take ages, but I'll finally be able to play it... Man, I can't wait... The new launch trailer looks so frikkin' awesome. I'm so happy they released it the day before 11/11, that's a holiday here in Belgium (and it should be all over, not sure), so no-lifing :D

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom gave me two options for MW2, I could either get it at the midnight launch and go to school, all four periods, or go to school for first second and third and miss fourth to be home by like 11. All I'd be missing would be Guitar so guess which I chose? :thumbup:

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

My mom gave me two options for MW2, I could either get it at the midnight launch and go to school, all four periods, or go to school for first second and third and miss fourth to be home by like 11. All I'd be missing would be Guitar so guess which I chose? :thumbup:

You have only 4 periods! I have bleeping 8...

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

5. :twss:

Ā 

Ahem, so I heard Snoop Dawg's doing some of the NPC voices?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

5. :twss:

Ā 

Ahem, so I heard Snoop Dawg's doing some of the NPC voices?

I have heard this too, he'd make a kick [wagon] marine

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

I have 8 periods also, but only four each day, so it's an alternating schedule of 90 minute periods. Overall it's pretty nice

Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

I don't really plan on buying it, but damn this game's launch is gonna be huge. Got a shipment of 140 (combined of all systems) copies in. I'm glad I'm not working Tuesday.

Ā 

Where do you work? That'll be insane, especially if you are doing a midnight launch. I have mine being shipped to me on Tuesday from Amazon.

Ā 

Ā 

I work at wal-mart, and we don't do midnight releases at our store.

Ā 

I found out we also got 6 of the super special edition ones with the night vision goggles. I'm waiting to hear how fast they sell and to whom.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I got mine yesterday, played a bit of online because someone told me the leaderboards were being reset at midnight (they weren't). Managed to complete the campaign as well, absolutely epic is the only way to describe it.

Getting mine later hopefully; have school unluckily. :(

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down withļ»æ the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Getting mine later hopefully; have school unluckily. :(

Ā 

Join me and the rest of the kids who have the day off tomorrow in playing the epic game then! :thumbup:

Ā 

Noone is going to take my top HQ spot. :twisted:

Was a leader in HQ for MW and now im going to defend that spot on MW2, although the multiplayer I herd is insanly different.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

And can anyone confirm about deathstreaks? Because my friend told me you die enough times you get bonuses as well (increased health, thats all I know at the moment)

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Hey, I'm getting this tonight. Hope it's fun. I shouldn't have any homework either, at least none that's due Wednesday, so I'll be able to have fun tonight!

Ā 

I have a feeling people are already gonna be the top level and making fun of me because I didn't skip school to play. You guys, please don't.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

...Flamewar inbound. And no, there is no cross-platform gameplay.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Ā 

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Not getting this until i've got my exams out the way, good thing is i'll have no work to do over Christmas break so more time for Cod. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Yay, it was released six hours ago here and a few of my friends got it, but I'm going to get it in about 4-5 hours. Can't wait :thumbup:

s2k10n.png

thanks for the answer yes or no is easier to say than lol tbfh nerd

Ā 

It seemed fair to give a stupid answer to a stupid question, "tbfh nerd".

Ā 

Has anybody tried third person yet? I haven't unlocked it yet but my friend has, so I'm hoping he can invite me or something. Currently loving the L86 LSW, just unlocked the holographic sight. Gonna try and get all the attachments for it.

Ā 

Only got a 9 killstreak so far, getting plenty of small streaks for care packages/predators but I can't get a long one going. If you set up a sentry gun in an intelligent position you can do well with that too.

Ā 

Got an epic predator missile kill on the map "Rundown" I think its called, got a triple kill with it.

Didnt get it today, now I have to wait one more freaking day for it...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piƱata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang