Tip.it Vs Corr. War Over!

das

090228134656.png

I also recorded the entire thing right down to my death.

and thats when i started to go downhill....

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really surprised by how hard it was to have a good organization and how good the other clans did that part. Apparently there is a lot more in warring then I expected, if it only wasn't so damn expensive...

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Thanks for the fight guys.

Shame, that Vr had to come, but ya'll did great helping to chase them off.

How come you guys are allowed to post on our official war tread and yet we're not allowed to go over there and say "Good fight" on your official thread?

How come you guys are allowed to post on our official war tread and yet we're not allowed to go over there and say "Good fight" on your official thread?

No ideal, I have no knowledge of any rule stating that you can't... or that I can't post here.

you can post anywhere as far as I know :?

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

you can post anywhere as far as I know :?

Far as I know too

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Shame I missed it. t'was sleeping. Its a damn bummer that those VR people had to ruin the fun. It goes to show some clans realy dont deserve to call themselfs honest Clans, but with that Said you guys put up a good fight against something like Corruption. :thumbsup:

Popoto.~<3

The most annoying part was finding out which world! Next time: just stick to English worlds will you? :wall:

I died three times in the war, once in the Fally PvP afterwards. Wasted some rune, some adamant, but it was a great laugh.

Was I the only one that [cabbage] themselves when Corruption did like a war cry around us? They were circling us and shouting and it was all red and I seriously went HOLY CRAP :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

I stayed until everybody had pretty much left and we all decided to go Fally PKing. The war was really fun. The only sad bit was the first time I died someone shouted 'Look a level 80!!' and then they piled me and it made me all sad. :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Reasons why we lost:

1) Pjers from our own clan killing each other before the war started.

2)Too many changes in worlds and stuff

3)Lack of coordination-This is another dumb thing, if 100 people from tip.it piled 1 person from corr and continued this, we would have never lost. The problem is that everyone gets into there 5 vs 1 groups instead of major pile. Half the people never listen and think they could beat anyone and end up getting killed.

I think we would have got more people though, if a link was on the home page.

shooterbob7.png

There was an announcement on the home page :P Third one down.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

There was...

Also, corr is really good, that should be one of your reasons as well.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Reasons why we lost:

1) Pjers from our own clan killing each other before the war started.

2)Too many changes in worlds and stuff

3)Lack of coordination-This is another dumb thing, if 100 people from tip.it piled 1 person from corr and continued this, we would have never lost. The problem is that everyone gets into there 5 vs 1 groups instead of major pile. Half the people never listen and think they could beat anyone and end up getting killed.

Easier said than done. There so many people in wars you cant all pile on the same person, half the time you cant find the person they say to attack, and by the time you find the person either a) they are dead B) your dead cause you took to long and you got piled. Its to crowded and makes it hard so thats why people do a bunch of little fights

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust