So, tipit. What floats your boat?

Guest Rob

So, what are your favorite things in the whooooolllllee wide world, the things that makes life worth living for you?

Mine:

My friends

Family

Tipit <3:

Skiing

Music

Basically half the stuff on the comedy channel.

So, what are yours?

PS: Remember, this forum is G-rated :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my son, my fiance, my family, my collectibles (angels, butterflies, dragons), traveling, good food, a fruity cocktail, any type of music other than country, being in nature, photography, learning something new, diffierent languages and cultures, motorbikes, anything medieval, turning my music up loud and exercising in the gym, always studying something, business opportunities, network marketing, artwork, learning history, being in the company of animals, kids laughing and playing, baby smiles, a rainy day, a day at the beach, being creative, playing the drums, keyboard, guitar, piano, drawing, watching cartoons like old times, watching a good movie, curling up with a good book, hot showers in the winter, cold showers in the summer, beautiful jewellery, cheese platters, good poetry, creative writing, public speaking, motivational speaking, motivational mentoring, counselling, gems, learning different religions, singing a good 80's song, dancing, anything from ballroom to break dancing, acting, anything inspirational, being near water, swimming, boating, canoeing, a big juicy, meaty hamburger on a bad day, cuddles, snow, taboggining, body boarding, catching the perfect wave, anything that makes my son laugh and smile, anything that makes my fiance laugh and smile, anything that makes my family and friends laugh and smile, computer games, especially classics like pacman (wakka wakka wakka wakka) and tetris!, consol games, especially classics like donkey kong, mario kart, or even older such as alex the kidd, the dragons trap, whale watching, being in my home town (victor harbour), visiting old memories, flowers, especially yellow roses, sleeping in, staying up late, blowing bubbles, decorating the house, blogging, playing guitar heros, tattoos, fluffy soft towels, toasty electric blankets on a cold night, air conditioning in the hot, beautiful butterflies, the zoo, that'll do :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

It's summer, me and a few of my closest friends are sitting outside our favourite pub, drinking beer and just talking [cabbage] in the middle of the afternoon until well into the evening. I'm drinking Hobgoblin and Guinness. They're playing Creedence and Queen on the stereo.

Bbqing with my friends in the summer.

One of those days when your guitar playing is way above your usual capability. And you just sit there for several hours and come up with an incredible amount of new material.

I just realised just how much I hate the winter.

2009rb9.jpg

skiing patrolling

friends

my gf

i have other luxuries in life, but i dont know how i could live without those three, oddly enough those three are all pretty much the same thing :lol:

legends2.jpg

Music, making signatures, mountain biking, BMXing, home made food, girls, photography (sometimes lol), and of course

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My boyfriend. When I look back at my life before we were together, it just seems so empty. But now every day is blissful. He's my best friend in the whole world and the love of my life.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My best friend, and family. That's about it. Oh and snowboarding and sleep I guess, but in death, its' basically just sleeping forever, right?

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

I sit among friends in the firelight on an especially dark summer night. The dried logs gathered from the nearby pasture crackle and hiss as our fire devours them. We call out to one another louder than usual, reminiscing the past, planning the future. The waves crawl up the sandy shores; attempting to join us by the fire. I tip back my bottle to wash away the salty taste of the sunflower seeds that are being passed around. The cold beer & moist night air work together to send a chill down my spine; only to be replaced by the warmth of the fire. As the night goes on and we feel the effect of our drinks, some of us can't help going for a swim. Once in the cool water the girls are hoisted upon our shoulders like royalty; only to fight like beggars in attempt to knock one another into the water. When the queen of chicken fights is crowned we scramble to the warmth of the fire. One by one we fall asleep, the remaining whispering to one another until they too close their eyes. I know that we will do this again, but can't help but wonder when. When will everyone be free from work? When will the weather agree? All I can do now is patiently endure the winter and wait for the stars to align once more.

This is usually followed by us waking up to music still blaring from the trucks, and trip to town for a big breakfast at one "lucky" restaurant. \'

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

My boyfriend. When I look back at my life before we were together, it just seems so empty. But now every day is blissful. He's my best friend in the whole world and the love of my life.

Wow, that's really .. romantic ish. >.>

Mine would be..

Music,

Friends (wow, I have some. I KNOW RIGHT?)

Games.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Snowboarding <3:

Traveling <3:

Nightlife <3:

School <3:

Yes, I enjoy school. I love social interaction, and actually doing stuff that isn't lazing around on TIF (not that that's a bad thing!).

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

It's summer, me and a few of my closest friends are sitting outside our favourite pub, drinking beer and just talking [cabbage] in the middle of the afternoon until well into the evening. I'm drinking Hobgoblin and Guinness. They're playing Creedence and Queen on the stereo.

Oh, I guess some actual situations. Strangely similar to yours. Me and a few friends sitting, enjoying some real, bottled Dr. Pepper. Glass. Mm, I want one now.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Well, after today, I wouldn't say much?

Well, I'll try think of something,

My poetry,

People who appreciate my poetry,

People who are concerned about my general well-being

People who aren't complete [wagon]

Music.

Luck be a Lady

Friends(strangely,i have more female friends then male friends :lol: )

Video games (what is funnier then racing at 1000km/hour in jetson cars?)

TIF (every day when im going onb the internet,TIF is my first stop down web-street)

Epic randomness(going to the toilet in a policemans hat)

My lovely cat Flupke (hes a menace cat but i love him <3: )

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Bbqing with my friends in the summer.

Sounds brilliant. :)

iteme3721.jpg