Once a great game. A story/Rant for veteran players.

eatrunearrow

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape through rose tinted glasses, change is bad, omg dem kiddies r runing da gaem. Iz dum an ezy to play. commies nazis jagex lolz

that sums up your rants.

And if you think players are being ignored, you need to stop going on 5 month leaves from tip.it, you haven't met Mod MMG

Yeah, because look at the new amazing PVP update released while under command of Mod MMG...

Those scammers were teaching life-long lessons, I say.

So some anonymous fellow robbing your house is teaching you to hire more security guards?

:roll: ROFLMAO.

Seriously, give up. There's no argument for the scammers, but hundreds of arguments against them.

You must be a scammer yourself. So just shut up. We don't need scammers here.

• 3 weeks later...

It was in response to how you said, "No, kids can't be as sensible as adults." This isn't true. While there might be a strong correlation, it doesn't speak the universal truth that all children are less sensible than all adults. By the way, did you mean synonyms?

That's the word. It depends how you define sensible; he was looking at it in relation to maturity, and I responded to it as such. "Mature" requires full brain development, which children simply don't have.

What? If you meant that to be mature, you must have a fully developed brain, it depends entirely on what you mean by mature. Are you referring to mature physically or in terms of behaviour? Physically, I obviously agree, even if that means saying" I'm not mature!" or what have you.

If you meant that in terms of behaviour, I'm going to be like, um, what? Here I am making my reply as well-structured and well-proven as i can, and you're saying I can't be mature in terms of behaviour? I suggest you look under the first definition of mature in the dictionary if such is teh case.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Runescape through rose tinted glasses, change is bad, omg dem kiddies r runing da gaem. Iz dum an ezy to play. commies nazis jagex lolz

that sums up your rants.

And if you think players are being ignored, you need to stop going on 5 month leaves from tip.it, you haven't met Mod MMG

Yeah, because look at the new amazing PVP update released while under command of Mod MMG...

Hurf durf, the new Bounty Hunter is eons better than the old. There are a lot of other parts of the game that improved this year, amazingly enough PvP isn't the only section of Runescape, and it's still a hobby of the tiny minority.

As for what pk'ers think about the updates; we know they're secretly content even though outward they need something to cry about to maintain e-respek

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Hurf durf, the new Bounty Hunter is eons better than the old. There are a lot of other parts of the game that improved this year, amazingly enough PvP isn't the only section of Runescape, and it's still a hobby of the tiny minority.

As for what pk'ers think about the updates; we know they're secretly content even though outward they need something to cry about to maintain e-respek

Hobby for a great deal of the population. And the only reason they play for a small minority.

Most of my friends pk when they are bored, some of my friends live to pk.

O.O

What? If you meant that to be mature, you must have a fully developed brain, it depends entirely on what you mean by mature. Are you referring to mature physically or in terms of behaviour? Physically, I obviously agree, even if that means saying" I'm not mature!" or what have you.

If you meant that in terms of behaviour, I'm going to be like, um, what? Here I am making my reply as well-structured and well-proven as i can, and you're saying I can't be mature in terms of behaviour? I suggest you look under the first definition of mature in the dictionary if such is teh case.

I'm surprised anybody brought this back up, and gladdened that people take the time to read the full thread before posting.

What compfreak meant (I believe; it's awfully hard to remember this old thread) was that you won't be AS mature as when your lobes fully develop around age twenty-five. Your post can be mature now, but it's only behavior-wise, and even that should improve with physical development. For instance, at eighteen, every time I look even as little as a few months into my past I realize that I could've handle situations better, et cetera. Technically I'm an adult, but I've only attained approximately 73% maturity in my frontal lobes.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

I thought this thread had died. :shock:

Ah well, I guess it can die twice then. That is, if we let it die again.

:thumbup: +1

The forum god speaks without speaking! Because god forbid a thread he doesn't like be at the top of the page :shock:

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

The forum god speaks without speaking! Because god forbid a thread he doesn't like be at the top of the page :shock:

:lol:

I seriously thought this forum had died though. But I guess somebody decided to give it CPR, so... more arguing? *grabs box o' popcorn*

a70c7.png

Runescape was not better before..

when i created my account i got scammed by some lvl 9-10s who brought me to the wildy and made me skull and killed me then..

i didnt know anything about the wildy or nothing.. gf bronze sword

players were not smart or mature before.. they were some mature and kind people, but the majority of players were just kiddies who begged for stuff and do all those things.. just like today..

i cant stand those people who still think that runescape was better before.. thats not true, ffs.

are you kidding me!! it was better before yes the scammers sucked but theres still scammers today. the RWT killed our merhcing possibilities and we can hardly do anything nowadays, although the change in ownership has imporved a little but it still is not as good as before.

tifovsigev3.jpg

Hobby for a great deal of the population. And the only reason they play for a small minority.

Most of my friends pk when they are bored, some of my friends live to pk.

Is that because there are lots of PKers, or because you are drawn to people who like to PK?

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Runescape was not better before..

when i created my account i got scammed by some lvl 9-10s who brought me to the wildy and made me skull and killed me then..

i didnt know anything about the wildy or nothing.. gf bronze sword

players were not smart or mature before.. they were some mature and kind people, but the majority of players were just kiddies who begged for stuff and do all those things.. just like today..

i cant stand those people who still think that runescape was better before.. thats not true, ffs.

are you kidding me!! it was better before yes the scammers sucked but theres still scammers today. the RWT killed our merhcing possibilities and we can hardly do anything nowadays, although the change in ownership has imporved a little but it still is not as good as before.

Yes, there's still scamming today, but the scammers today get worse profit from scamming then skillers do. And you can still merch, it's just done a bit differently - and there's less possibility of RWT and getting ripped off. And we can do anything we could in the old days except lure people into the far north for their stuff. And heaven knows how much easier things are sold now, and that gives you more time to get back to what you were doing instead of sitting in Varrock West Bank yelling "Selling abyssal whip 1.2M!" or something like that.

You're just ticked because you can't take people's stuff by killing them in the wildy anymore. So, I'm going to tell you what I tell most people that haven't gotten over the loss of the wild, free trade, or something along those lines: If it ticks you off that much, then just quit. Your complaining won't be missed, and it's not like you're making a difference with it anyways.

a70c7.png

Cut the crap, [wagon].

Can't I say something or express my opinion without some idiot coming up and saying "ooh! Teh forum god speakz!"

Stop bringing that matter into other threads. PM me or discuss it on that thread.

If you keep annoying me, I'll just report you for spamming.

Spamming what? Your opinion was simply to let this thread die, which is one of the reasons people call you a forum god. Let the thread live on, do we really need people telling us that threads should die? Let them die naturally, once discussion has ended. We don't need discussion interspersed with the cries from some guy who is bored of the argument or doesn't like it.

Sure we do, more bumps for the "useless" thread.

Yeah, I've always wondered why people who want threads to die post. Kind of...keeping the thread alive. :lol:

Spamming what? Your opinion was simply to let this thread die, which is one of the reasons people call you a forum god. Let the thread live on, do we really need people telling us that threads should die? Let them die naturally, once discussion has ended. We don't need discussion interspersed with the cries from some guy who is bored of the argument or doesn't like it.

So you have a right to annoy me every time I speak? Honestly, just cut your crap and admit that what you wrote was spam. How does saying "the forum god speaks!" or something along the lines help the thread? Not-so-constructive criticism and a waste of time and space.

As I said, stop discussing the matter on other threads. Waste your life away by PMing me and pointlessly arguing on THAT thread if you want. I'm not so stupid to waste my time with idiots who think they're the god of some stupid forum-based religion.

^^^No, your just stupid enough not to realize you are trying to start a forum based religion.

. Waste your life away by PMing me and pointlessly arguing on THAT thread if you want.

Since when has a PM been a thread.

And if you want to stop the pointless arguing, then why not quit posting???

I joined runescape while all this was happeneing, a little noob in lumbridge. Took me 3 days to get back to lumby once because i got lost near falador. :wall: NO home tele then. Game just isnt that same the way it used to be.

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent