Once a great game. A story/Rant for veteran players.

eatrunearrow

I agree with most of the OP's post..

Everything is dumbed down so much now its not even funny, everyone now-a-days has all 99 combat stats, my little cousin is like 10 years old and has a couple mill on his account. WTF? Runescape turned into AYSO, every noob gets a trophy. What happened to the days when you had to click faster than other players to train on good monsters, and you guys could simply just duel there for the spot? Cant do that now, all you soccer players will complain when other players threaten to duel you..

I dont think the community 'changing' is too big of a deal, although i see where you're coming from. Back in the day you could stake in the big worlds down in lumby or draynor and see similair players all the time, and know whos good. There were always rivalries between the best players. I had a level 40-some player who had enough defense and attack to wield full rune, and i would dress up in iron with an addy weapon and stake people, and switch to full rune when the duel started, and dominate. Today if anything similair happened people would go CRAZY on jagex, any type of actual thinking should be absolutely prohibited, the game should be 100% up front with you and never any suprises. God forbid one of you dumb noobs gets lured out in the wilderness..

you guys are a joke. go back to AYSO.

FAIL. "Dumbed down"? In your dreams. Runescape has become a game needing more intelligence to play, not a "dumbed down" game. So there are a lot of updates that make it simpler for beginners to start out, but all the quests are becoming much harder to complete, and there's much more things to plan and choose, like in clan wars, fist of guthix, even how you are going to skill, how are you going to train combat, etc. Its not getting "dumbed down". Though I agree that nowadays internet games are all getting "dumbed down" in general. Too many stupid and pointless "shoot the enemy before they shoot you" games. Runescape is far from it.

Seriously, learn to use proper English. There isn't a word "dumbed down" or "suprises", and many other mistakes too.

Why don't you just gtfo. Since you can't adapt to all the changes RS has gone through, just gtfo.

Seriously I need to copy and paste a large picture showing this message.

SINCE YOU CAN'T ADAPT TO CHANGE, GTFO.

Uh oh, we got the forum bada55 (stupid censor) here.

First of all, the bolded part made me lol. "dumbed down" isnt a word obviously, its a two word phrase, that happens to make complete sense you idiot. And how the hell isnt suprises a word? Honestly? I just had someone whos 2nd language is english try to correct mine ha.

Runescape has been clearly dumbed down, aside from some of the new complicated stuff you said, its dumbed down in every way. I dont even know why i have to explain this. Look at our damn trading system lmao. I guess you cant understand that we buy and sell for set prices 90% of the time (im referring to the GE). And if you dont use the GE theres still a trade limit. The only time you can pk is in set worlds, and in those worlds you can pk anywhere, so no need to even have wilderness in this game anymore. Besides decently strong monsters called revs that you can just run away from i guess. Not suprised though, to kids like you monsters hitting 15s with mage might scare you :(

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is dumbed down so much now its not even funny, everyone now-a-days has all 99 combat stats, my little cousin is like 10 years old and has a couple mill on his account. WTF? Runescape turned into AYSO, every noob gets a trophy. What happened to the days when you had to click faster than other players to train on good monsters, and you guys could simply just duel there for the spot? Cant do that now, all you soccer players will complain when other players threaten to duel you..

I dont think the community 'changing' is too big of a deal, although i see where you're coming from. Back in the day you could stake in the big worlds down in lumby or draynor and see similair players all the time, and know whos good. There were always rivalries between the best players. I had a level 40-some player who had enough defense and attack to wield full rune, and i would dress up in iron with an addy weapon and stake people, and switch to full rune when the duel started, and dominate. Today if anything similair happened people would go CRAZY on jagex, any type of actual thinking should be absolutely prohibited, the game should be 100% up front with you and never any suprises. God forbid one of you dumb noobs gets lured out in the wilderness..

FAIL. "Dumbed down"? In your dreams. Runescape has become a game needing more intelligence to play, not a "dumbed down" game. So there are a lot of updates that make it simpler for beginners to start out, but all the quests are becoming much harder to complete, and there's much more things to plan and choose, like in clan wars, fist of guthix, even how you are going to skill, how are you going to train combat, etc. Its not getting "dumbed down". Though I agree that nowadays internet games are all getting "dumbed down" in general. Too many stupid and pointless "shoot the enemy before they shoot you" games. Runescape is far from it.

Seriously, learn to use proper English. There isn't a word "dumbed down" or "suprises", and many other mistakes too.

Why don't you just gtfo. Since you can't adapt to all the changes RS has gone through, just gtfo.

First of all, the bolded part made me lol. "dumbed down" isnt a word obviously, its a two word phrase, that happens to make complete sense you idiot. And how the hell isnt suprises a word? Honestly? I just had someone whos 2nd language is english try to correct mine ha.

Runescape has been clearly dumbed down, aside from some of the new complicated stuff you said, its dumbed down in every way. I dont even know why i have to explain this. Look at our damn trading system lmao. I guess you cant understand that we buy and sell for set prices 90% of the time (im referring to the GE). And if you dont use the GE theres still a trade limit. The only time you can pk is in set worlds, and in those worlds you can pk anywhere, so no need to even have wilderness in this game anymore. Besides decently strong monsters called revs that you can just run away from i guess. Not suprised though, to kids like you monsters hitting 15s with mage might scare you :(

Why don't you shut the hell up?

If you even have half a brain, you'll know "dumbed" isn't a word. Stupid idiot. "suprises" isn't a word ffs. Its "surprises". Seriously go to kindergarten please.

Its NOT "dumbed down" in every way. WTF. You need to use your brain more. Do you even do quests/play minigames? If you do, you'll know that you have to use your brain more often. The GE doesn't "dumb down" things. Dumb idiot. It makes things easier for players. Who wants to stand in a bank and shout "selling sht 10k ea" for hours? You "enjoy" (my foot) challenges. Standing in a bank shouting isn't a "challenge". WTF.

I love how people are whining about whiners. It tickles my funny bone.

Runescape isn't dumbed down(Or however you want to spell it). If it was, everyone WOULD have all 99's, be level 137, be 5"9 and is blond with blue eyes.

Runescape has always been this easy. Runescape is a game of lots of patience. The recent updates have actually improved the game, making it harder in some aspects.

And yes, I played RSC and early RS2. IMO it gets better every day. Jagex is not just 'in it for the money', they have the best customer support system ever. They are completely meshed in with the player community- Instead of saying 'This is our game and you can't do [cabbage] about it' they comply and fix stuff. RS was supposed to be free, but with the dot com boost server rates flew through the roof. So they created membership. Be happy it's only $5(well now $6)US.

Sometimes you have to adapt to change. People will always find something to whine about, because their whining is what keeps them in the spotlight.

POINT OF RANT: If Runescape WAS too easy, you wouldn't be complaining. You'd be happy with all your 99's. Since you're apparently not, then this is just a pointless rant for attention/fustration at training and noobs. Noobs get everyone down. Goddamn noobs.

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.

I love how people are whining about whiners. It tickles my funny bone.

Runescape isn't dumbed down(Or however you want to spell it). If it was, everyone WOULD have all 99's, be level 137, be 5"9 and is blond with blue eyes.

Runescape has always been this easy. Runescape is a game of lots of patience. The recent updates have actually improved the game, making it harder in some aspects.

And yes, I played RSC and early RS2. IMO it gets better every day. Jagex is not just 'in it for the money', they have the best customer support system ever. They are completely meshed in with the player community- Instead of saying 'This is our game and you can't do [cabbage] about it' they comply and fix stuff. RS was supposed to be free, but with the dot com boost server rates flew through the roof. So they created membership. Be happy it's only $5(well now $6)US.

Sometimes you have to adapt to change. People will always find something to whine about, because their whining is what keeps them in the spotlight.

POINT OF RANT: If Runescape WAS too easy, you wouldn't be complaining. You'd be happy with all your 99's. Since you're apparently not, then this is just a pointless rant for attention/fustration at training and noobs. Noobs get everyone down. Goddamn noobs.

Why the change of heart?

Thanks for the "support" anyway.

Trying to make yourself look better than the people that haven't played RSC shows exactly why you should just gtfo.

So far, you're the one complaining about Runescape. And now you want Jagex to make a game that was already obsolete 5 years ago?

Lol.

Yes, im complaining about runescape. We are in the "rants" forum.

And how was the game in any way 'obsolete'? Just because the game is more popular now doesnt make it better. Is lil wayne a better rapper than Nas? No, not even close, but hes alot more popular.

I guess you cant blame jagex, because they are just in it to make money and thats it, but people like me are gonna complain and [bleep] about it whether care or not, and its probaly the latter.

Yeah, Jagex should just release a crippled game that nobody wants to play except for a few people that can't adapt to change. That sounds like a good idea.

Trying to make yourself look better than the people that haven't played RSC shows exactly why you should just gtfo.

So far, you're the one complaining about Runescape. And now you want Jagex to make a game that was already obsolete 5 years ago?

Lol.

And how was the game in any way 'obsolete'? Just because the game is more popular now doesnt make it better. Is lil wayne a better rapper than Nas? No, not even close, but hes alot more popular.

I guess you cant blame jagex, because they are just in it to make money and thats it, but people like me are gonna complain and [bleep] about it whether care or not, and its probaly the latter.

Yeah, Jagex should just release a crippled game that nobody wants to play except for a few people that can't adapt to change. That sounds like a good idea.

Exactly.

We won't stop you from wasting your life away whining and complaining about a freaking game. Go ahead.

Popularity is based on facts and numbers and data.

"Goodness/Niceness/whatever" is based on opinions. So who're you going to trust?

All this because of Runescape?

Gawd, go munch on a candy bar or something, life' s 1241513514 times more cruel.......

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

If you even have half a brain, you'll know "dumbed" isn't a word. Stupid idiot. "suprises" isn't a word ffs. Its "surprises". Seriously go to kindergarten please.

Its NOT "dumbed down" in every way. WTF. You need to use your brain more. Do you even do quests/play minigames? If you do, you'll know that you have to use your brain more often. The GE doesn't "dumb down" things. Dumb idiot. It makes things easier for players. Who wants to stand in a bank and shout "selling sht 10k ea" for hours? You "enjoy" (my foot) challenges. Standing in a bank shouting isn't a "challenge". WTF.

Haha alright, you got me on "surprise".

But if you have half a brain, you'll realize this isnt a highschool english test, its a runescape forum, and saying something is "dumbed down" is just slang and easy to understand. I forgot though, your trying to act tough infront of your little runescape buddies on this forum, so you have to have little add ons like the ones i bolded to make you look awesome. haha

the GE definatley has its advantages, but the price limit on everything is ridiculous. Dumb kids like you can no longer get ripped off, because jagex wont let the big bad players trying to rip you off do it anymore! The games great for you now, you can just skill 6 hours a day and when you try to sell your items you dont have to worry about getting outsmarted anymore. Now you dont have to cry to your parents/jagex when you get lured into the wildy for being too dumb to see it happen. Theres no such thing as wilderness anymore.

Good job twisting my words and making a quick little witty sentence like you usually do, trying to act soooo smart. Your wisdom is beyond us all, Bauke. No way i can even try to argue with your point, because another 10 word witty sentence will just demolish me.

shouldnt you be spending countless hours on runescape trying to reach 100 dragon boot drops, and not arguing with dumb kids like me?

Good job twisting my words and making a quick little witty sentence like you usually do, trying to act soooo smart. Your wisdom is beyond us all, Bauke. No way i can even try to argue with your point, because another 10 word witty sentence will just demolish me.
You'd be better off not allowing him the chance, if you dislike that so much. He's not so much "twisting" your words though, as relating them in a less rambling, better punctuated "too-long-didn't-read" post. I think his technique of showing you your own arguments is quite clever, though not especially effective on a person such as yourself.

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)

I never said anything about scamming anyone or that i'm mad because i cant scam anymore. I would rather have a game where dumb people get scammed for not being aware and people can prosper for being "street smart" then a G rated game where nothing bad can happen, makes things more exciting at times.

I didn't twist your words. It's a logical conclusion from what you posted. Perhaps you should think about what you're saying.

shouldnt you be spending countless hours on runescape trying to reach 100 dragon boot drops, and not arguing with dumb kids like me?

About the latter: probably.

Haha alright, you got me on "surprise".

But if you have half a brain, you'll realize this isnt a highschool english test, its a runescape forum, and saying something is "dumbed down" is just slang and easy to understand. I forgot though, your trying to act tough infront of your little runescape buddies on this forum, so you have to have little add ons like the ones i bolded to make you look awesome. haha

the GE definatley has its advantages, but the price limit on everything is ridiculous. Dumb kids like you can no longer get ripped off, because jagex wont let the big bad players trying to rip you off do it anymore! The games great for you now, you can just skill 6 hours a day and when you try to sell your items you dont have to worry about getting outsmarted anymore. Now you dont have to cry to your parents/jagex when you get lured into the wildy for being too dumb to see it happen. Theres no such thing as wilderness anymore.

Funny joke. I've never been scammed or ripped off roflmao. Only idiots get scammed.

What I can see is that you're just trying to boast about your "intelligence" and you not getting "ripped off". You're the one trying to boast.

Sure, its a freaking forum, but at least try to post properly so people can understand what the crap are you talking about.

Its called inference and concluding... :roll: :roll: :roll:

So, what you're saying is Jagex made it less possible to get ill-gotten gains. And you're complaining about it....?

You're saying you WANT scammers to be out there annoying the heck out of everybody?

Are you saying that you WANT people to be lured into the Wild just because they haven't even played the game for a stinkin' 15 minutes? (I speak from experience, by the way)

Are you saying that you want the game to be filled with cyber-criminals?

Oh, by the way, "dumb kids like you" happen to actually have enough maturity to spell and use proper grammar.

Sorry, I'm a bit of an English freak. It bothers me when I have to squint to read what you're saying. At least use a spellchecker.

a70c7.png

Why the hell are the "Dumb Kids" to blame? I am fifteen, I don't know if that makes me a kid, but I started playing when I was eleven. Why the hell are the kids to blame? We didn't do anything more than teens and adults did. Is there a little pie chart that tells which age groups are to blame for the idiocy in Runescape? Hell no! It's a free internet RPG, I don't know what you expect when you play, a prim and proper group of players?

Kids are not to blame, and why the hell are we dumb? We got ripped off, scammed and such because we just [bleep]ing started playing the damn game! I got scammed and ripped a lot when I was a "Noob" because how the hell was I to know what the hell the Wine of Zamorak was? How was I to know the prices and differences between stuff. Stillballin...how old were you when you started? I am sure you also fell for a scam, I think everyone has fallen for at least one scam. Why is it our "stupid little kid" faults? I am sure you were a stupid little kid once, and I think you are a stupid teen/adult/troll if you are going to blame it on one demographic with no proof backing it up. The GE is perfectly fine.

I wish people would figure the [bleep] out that the kids weren't dumb, it was the idiots scamming. I feel Stillballin was probably a scammer if he is complaining like he is about it.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS? THAT WONDERFUL GAME FULL OF CASH AND PRIZES, THE FABULOUS HOW STILLBALLIN FAILS!

An idiot to rival even that internet troll EatRuneArrow, this episode is all about reading all his posts on this thread, and pointing out why he's an idiot.

ALL ITALICS ARE STILLBALLIN'S WORDS

I agree with most of the OP's post..- That's going off to a bad start.

Everything is dumbed down so much now its not even funny, everyone now-a-days has all 99 combat stats, my little cousin is like 10 years old and has a couple mill on his account. WTF? - First of all, not everyone has 99 combat stats. Second of all, how does the age of your ten year old cousin make any difference to the fact he has a couple million dollars? Third of all, the game is not dumbed down at all. Are there arrows pointing you to everywhere you need to go, did monsters all get simpler? No. It didn't get dumbed down, unless you count all the dummies who were ruining the game before the wild was taken out. Then it got dumbed down.

Runescape turned into AYSO, every noob gets a trophy. What happened to the days when you had to click faster than other players to train on good monsters, and you guys could simply just duel there for the spot? Cant do that now, all you soccer players will complain when other players threaten to duel you..

-I didn't know there was a soccer player update in Runescape! Cool! I don't know what game you were playing though, because you couldn't duel anywhere but the wild back then...If there was a monster you wanted to kill you had to be the first to click on it. I never encountered anyone who really cared, other than the rock crab people who would change worlds.

I dont think the community 'changing' is too big of a deal, although i see where you're coming from. Back in the day you could stake in the big worlds down in lumby or draynor and see similair players all the time, and know whos good. There were always rivalries between the best players. I had a level 40-some player who had enough defense and attack to wield full rune, and i would dress up in iron with an addy weapon and stake people, and switch to full rune when the duel started, and dominate.- When I spent some time in the wild, there were never rivalries, this isn't some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh tournament, you killed who you could in the wild, and thats it. By the way, I had a level 38 character who could wield full rune...so what? That's not that great of an accomplishment...

Today if anything similair happened people would go CRAZY on jagex, any type of actual thinking should be absolutely prohibited, the game should be 100% up front with you and never any suprises. God forbid one of you dumb noobs gets lured out in the wilderness..

- I know...the noobs were so dumb for knowing absolutely nothing about the [bleep]ing game. I am sorry that YOU idiot PKers pulled them into the wild for no reason. God forbid Jagex make it easier for newer players. Most players gave up from the start because idiots like you would kill them and screw them over. They knew nothing about the game...how are they stupid for just starting, not knowing much yet. That's like calling a kindergartner a [wagon] because he doesn't know trigonometry.

you guys are a joke. go back to AYSO.-This makes me laugh, because if we are such a big joke, than I don't see why you continue to troll this forum. Screw off if we are so lame. Also, it's pretty bad that you are telling us all to go to the soccer league when most of us are old enough to have a job. I don't care how old you are, when you stereotype like that, you end up an idiot little kid. Why don't you go to the special olympics.

'whinescape' is a pretty accurate name for the current runescape. jagex should make that as a game, and make another game that was the same as rsc. so we can seperate the AYSOers from the normal people.- Runescape Classic is nothing anyone would want to play anymore when there is a much better, much more updated version available. If you are so goddam sick of the game, why not do the logical thing and quit instead of seeming like an idiot by continuing to post your idiot rantings blaming children. Hell, if you can blame children for all your problems, I blame children for putting you on this forum. When this thread seemed to actually be moving somewhat smoothly, we hit a little bump. And this little bump is stuck on our wheels, and grinding us to a halt. Runescape is not Whinescape, that's the imaginary world you live in where RSC is still around and you play it while everyone else plays soccer.

- But rants should be structured and you can't blame someone/thing specifically for something, because if a rant is so biased and unstructured, it fails to convey meaning and makes the ranter look like an idiot.

-It's obsolete in the fact that barely anybody plays the game compared to RS2t is a downgrade from RS2. And who the hell is Nas? Boss Nas?

untitled-26.jpg

I guess you cant blame jagex, because they are just in it to make money and thats it, but people like me are gonna complain and [bleep] about it whether care or not, and its probaly the latter.-YES! JAGEX IS A COMPANY! COMPANIES WANT MONEY! And complaining apparently gets nowhere, so why continue to do it? You look more like an idiot when you admit your complaining is getting nowhere.

Uh oh, we got the forum bada55 (stupid censor) here.-quelmotz, in your terms, PWNED you. First of all, bada55 looks like the name of a Star Wars robot. Second of all, Uh Oh, we got a forum dumba55 here!

First of all, the bolded part made me lol. "dumbed down" isnt a word obviously, its a two word phrase, that happens to make complete sense you idiot. And how the hell isnt suprises a word? Honestly? I just had someone whos 2nd language is english try to correct mine ha. First of all, dumbed down is how I feel everytime I read one of your posts. "Suprise" isn't a word like relize isn't...Learn to spell and then call people idiots.

Runescape has been clearly dumbed down, aside from some of the new complicated stuff you said, its dumbed down in every way. -OH! So now we go against what was said before on how Runescape is dumbed down. Now some of the stuff is complicated, and some is dumbed down.

I dont even know why i have to explain this. Look at our damn trading system lmao.First of all LMAO does not belong in that sentence.

guess you cant understand that we buy and sell for set prices 90% of the time (im referring to the GE). And if you dont use the GE theres still a trade limit. The only time you can pk is in set worlds, and in those worlds you can pk anywhere, so no need to even have wilderness in this game anymore.-So you people complain about the wild, and now you tell me you don;t want it anymore?

Besides decently strong monsters called revs that you can just run away from i guess. Not suprised though, to kids like you monsters hitting 15s with mage might scare you - Is that the only thing you can say is that we are all kids? Makes you sound like a big boy or something? Blame the kids? Go back to reading Captain Underpants and crapping your pants idiot.

Haha alright, you got me on "surprise".- :wall:

But if you have half a brain, you'll realize this isnt a highschool english test, its a runescape forum, and saying something is "dumbed down" is just slang and easy to understand. I forgot though, your trying to act tough infront of your little runescape buddies on this forum, so you have to have little add ons like the ones i bolded to make you look awesome. haha-And here you are looking trying to look tough, but failing harder than Eatrunearrow. And oh, he uses add ons...kinda like you seem to add on how we are all little kids and soccer players?

the GE definatley has its advantages, but the price limit on everything is ridiculous. Dumb kids like you can no longer get ripped off, because jagex wont let the big bad players trying to rip you off do it anymore! The games great for you now, you can just skill 6 hours a day and when you try to sell your items you dont have to worry about getting outsmarted anymore. Now you dont have to cry to your parents/jagex when you get lured into the wildy for being too dumb to see it happen. Theres no such thing as wilderness anymore.-We once again blame the kids for problems that were universal within the game.

-I'm sorry to say that Bauke is not trying to be smart...he is. Since he never mentioned anything about being wiser than anyone, and continues to bring up points you fail to realize as your flaws, you instead write more. Why not screw off? I am sorry to say that I would rather read an unstructured rant from Eatrunearrow than your childish rantings.

-Yes.

I never said anything about scamming anyone or that i'm mad because i cant scam anymore. I would rather have a game where dumb people get scammed for not being aware and people can prosper for being "street smart" then a G rated game where nothing bad can happen, makes things more exciting at times.-I'd like to see you go to the bad part of the neighborhood and see if you would rather be in a "G" world. I am sorry your greatness who never at all had to play through the game as a noob, who was always a level 126 who could own us all, I am sorry we are all dumb for not knowing what's going on because we just started.

I have to agree that you talk big, you write a lot, but you bring up no valid points and look more like an idiot than anyone else. You have failed to convey a message, and I don't see why you continue when everyone basically sits and laughs at your post because they TRY, but FAIL.

SO HOW DOES STILL BALLIN FAIL?

-Has not been able to convey one point in seven posts

-Suprise...

-We are all children

-We all play soccer

-Blame the Children

-Fail to realize the fact he is failing

-Continuing to post on this thread

THAT'S BEEN HOW STILL BALLIN FAILS! MAKE SURE TO SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR TROLLS!

For those not wanting to read my giant post above, here is a summary:

You cannot blame the changes on the "little kids" getting scammed, it's the people scammings fault. Blaming the "kids" is like blaming a murder victim for not avoiding the bullet of the murderer.

You cannot blame the changes on the "little kids" getting scammed, it's the people scammings fault. Blaming the "kids" is like blaming a murder victim for not avoiding the bullet of the murderer.

Right. I started playing this game when I was 10 (in 2005) and I found it from Miniclip, but I don't see myself as immature.

Right. I started playing this game when I was 10 (in 2005) and I found it from Miniclip, but I don't see myself as immature.

I agree. I was, what, 8? 9? when I started playing (I found it from my brother). My spelling might have killed a few angels, but besides that I'd say I wasn't immature.

I don't remember getting scammed, but a few times I got tricked. I was angry when this happens. You people say it would be better if there were people misusing the game and 'teaching nubs a lesson'? Applying your philosophy, we should let criminals run the streets to teach people 'smarts'. Stop whining about the lack of nubs to trick. Go play some stealing creation. Or maybe do GWD. :)

wow.jpg

Glad to know my homies are looking out for me.

Why the hell are the "Dumb Kids" to blame? I am fifteen, I don't know if that makes me a kid, but I started playing when I was eleven. Why the hell are the kids to blame? We didn't do anything more than teens and adults did. Is there a little pie chart that tells which age groups are to blame for the idiocy in Runescape? Hell no! It's a free internet RPG, I don't know what you expect when you play, a prim and proper group of players?

Kids are not to blame, and why the hell are we dumb? We got ripped off, scammed and such because we just [bleep] started playing the damn game! I got scammed and ripped a lot when I was a "Noob" because how the hell was I to know what the hell the Wine of Zamorak was? How was I to know the prices and differences between stuff. Stillballin...how old were you when you started? I am sure you also fell for a scam, I think everyone has fallen for at least one scam. Why is it our "stupid little kid" faults? I am sure you were a stupid little kid once, and I think you are a stupid teen/adult/troll if you are going to blame it on one demographic with no proof backing it up. The GE is perfectly fine.

I wish people would figure the [bleep] out that the kids weren't dumb, it was the idiots scamming. I feel Stillballin was probably a scammer if he is complaining like he is about it.

=D>

Way to go. Kids, in general and on average, aren't really that dull/thick/whatever. They just don't know the difference between a lie and the truth.

I know, that was just a summarization. The good part is yet to come.

Scamming is lying. There, it's out there. Even if you think it's not, scamming IS LYING. Lying, in and of itself, is practicing deceitful behavior. So stretching the truth to get a little bit ahead is just as cruel and dishonest as blatantly lying. I would write more, but a lot of what I would write would be true or untrue based on your religion. So, I'll write a "politically correct" version.Since being "politically correct" means phrasing things in terms of the basic evolutionary theory, I'll do that too. Since we, technically, evolved from rocks, there should be no morals at all. But humanity has evolved to a point where ethics and morals have developed. These ethics and morals (not murdering, NOT LYING, not injuring a fellow human, etc.) are all based off of helping our fellow man and continuing to keep the human race in existence. So, by defying the ethics of lying by scamming another, you are essentially wanting to halt the progress of the evolution of that person's bloodline's section of the human race. Now, if you believe that ethics and morals come from somewhere else than continuing to keep the human race in existence, then you should know that lying is just plain wrong and DON'T DO IT.

By essentially removing scamming almost entirely with the trade limits and the GE, Jagex has made defying the moral law of honesty in the digital world they created less possible. And how is that BAD....?

a70c7.png

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS? THAT WONDERFUL GAME FULL OF CASH AND PRIZES, THE FABULOUS HOW STILLBALLIN FAILS!

An idiot to rival even that internet troll EatRuneArrow, this episode is all about reading all his posts on this thread, and pointing out why he's an idiot.

ALL ITALICS ARE STILLBALLIN'S WORDS

I agree with most of the OP's post..- That's going off to a bad start.

Everything is dumbed down so much now its not even funny, everyone now-a-days has all 99 combat stats, my little cousin is like 10 years old and has a couple mill on his account. WTF? - First of all, not everyone has 99 combat stats. Second of all, how does the age of your ten year old cousin make any difference to the fact he has a couple million dollars? Third of all, the game is not dumbed down at all. Are there arrows pointing you to everywhere you need to go, did monsters all get simpler? No. It didn't get dumbed down, unless you count all the dummies who were ruining the game before the wild was taken out. Then it got dumbed down.

Runescape turned into AYSO, every noob gets a trophy. What happened to the days when you had to click faster than other players to train on good monsters, and you guys could simply just duel there for the spot? Cant do that now, all you soccer players will complain when other players threaten to duel you..

-I didn't know there was a soccer player update in Runescape! Cool! I don't know what game you were playing though, because you couldn't duel anywhere but the wild back then...If there was a monster you wanted to kill you had to be the first to click on it. I never encountered anyone who really cared, other than the rock crab people who would change worlds.

I dont think the community 'changing' is too big of a deal, although i see where you're coming from. Back in the day you could stake in the big worlds down in lumby or draynor and see similair players all the time, and know whos good. There were always rivalries between the best players. I had a level 40-some player who had enough defense and attack to wield full rune, and i would dress up in iron with an addy weapon and stake people, and switch to full rune when the duel started, and dominate.- When I spent some time in the wild, there were never rivalries, this isn't some kind of Yu-Gi-Oh tournament, you killed who you could in the wild, and thats it. By the way, I had a level 38 character who could wield full rune...so what? That's not that great of an accomplishment...

Today if anything similair happened people would go CRAZY on jagex, any type of actual thinking should be absolutely prohibited, the game should be 100% up front with you and never any suprises. God forbid one of you dumb noobs gets lured out in the wilderness..

- I know...the noobs were so dumb for knowing absolutely nothing about the [bleep] game. I am sorry that YOU idiot PKers pulled them into the wild for no reason. God forbid Jagex make it easier for newer players. Most players gave up from the start because idiots like you would kill them and screw them over. They knew nothing about the game...how are they stupid for just starting, not knowing much yet. That's like calling a kindergartner a [wagon] because he doesn't know trigonometry.

you guys are a joke. go back to AYSO.-This makes me laugh, because if we are such a big joke, than I don't see why you continue to troll this forum. Screw off if we are so lame. Also, it's pretty bad that you are telling us all to go to the soccer league when most of us are old enough to have a job. I don't care how old you are, when you stereotype like that, you end up an idiot little kid. Why don't you go to the special olympics.

'whinescape' is a pretty accurate name for the current runescape. jagex should make that as a game, and make another game that was the same as rsc. so we can seperate the AYSOers from the normal people.- Runescape Classic is nothing anyone would want to play anymore when there is a much better, much more updated version available. If you are so goddam sick of the game, why not do the logical thing and quit instead of seeming like an idiot by continuing to post your idiot rantings blaming children. Hell, if you can blame children for all your problems, I blame children for putting you on this forum. When this thread seemed to actually be moving somewhat smoothly, we hit a little bump. And this little bump is stuck on our wheels, and grinding us to a halt. Runescape is not Whinescape, that's the imaginary world you live in where RSC is still around and you play it while everyone else plays soccer.

- But rants should be structured and you can't blame someone/thing specifically for something, because if a rant is so biased and unstructured, it fails to convey meaning and makes the ranter look like an idiot.

-It's obsolete in the fact that barely anybody plays the game compared to RS2t is a downgrade from RS2. And who the hell is Nas? Boss Nas?

untitled-26.jpg

I guess you cant blame jagex, because they are just in it to make money and thats it, but people like me are gonna complain and [bleep] about it whether care or not, and its probaly the latter.-YES! JAGEX IS A COMPANY! COMPANIES WANT MONEY! And complaining apparently gets nowhere, so why continue to do it? You look more like an idiot when you admit your complaining is getting nowhere.

Uh oh, we got the forum bada55 (stupid censor) here.-quelmotz, in your terms, PWNED you. First of all, bada55 looks like the name of a Star Wars robot. Second of all, Uh Oh, we got a forum dumba55 here!

First of all, the bolded part made me lol. "dumbed down" isnt a word obviously, its a two word phrase, that happens to make complete sense you idiot. And how the hell isnt suprises a word? Honestly? I just had someone whos 2nd language is english try to correct mine ha. First of all, dumbed down is how I feel everytime I read one of your posts. "Suprise" isn't a word like relize isn't...Learn to spell and then call people idiots.

Runescape has been clearly dumbed down, aside from some of the new complicated stuff you said, its dumbed down in every way. -OH! So now we go against what was said before on how Runescape is dumbed down. Now some of the stuff is complicated, and some is dumbed down.

I dont even know why i have to explain this. Look at our damn trading system lmao.First of all LMAO does not belong in that sentence.

guess you cant understand that we buy and sell for set prices 90% of the time (im referring to the GE). And if you dont use the GE theres still a trade limit. The only time you can pk is in set worlds, and in those worlds you can pk anywhere, so no need to even have wilderness in this game anymore.-So you people complain about the wild, and now you tell me you don;t want it anymore?

Besides decently strong monsters called revs that you can just run away from i guess. Not suprised though, to kids like you monsters hitting 15s with mage might scare you - Is that the only thing you can say is that we are all kids? Makes you sound like a big boy or something? Blame the kids? Go back to reading Captain Underpants and crapping your pants idiot.

Haha alright, you got me on "surprise".- :wall:

But if you have half a brain, you'll realize this isnt a highschool english test, its a runescape forum, and saying something is "dumbed down" is just slang and easy to understand. I forgot though, your trying to act tough infront of your little runescape buddies on this forum, so you have to have little add ons like the ones i bolded to make you look awesome. haha-And here you are looking trying to look tough, but failing harder than Eatrunearrow. And oh, he uses add ons...kinda like you seem to add on how we are all little kids and soccer players?

the GE definatley has its advantages, but the price limit on everything is ridiculous. Dumb kids like you can no longer get ripped off, because jagex wont let the big bad players trying to rip you off do it anymore! The games great for you now, you can just skill 6 hours a day and when you try to sell your items you dont have to worry about getting outsmarted anymore. Now you dont have to cry to your parents/jagex when you get lured into the wildy for being too dumb to see it happen. Theres no such thing as wilderness anymore.-We once again blame the kids for problems that were universal within the game.

-I'm sorry to say that Bauke is not trying to be smart...he is. Since he never mentioned anything about being wiser than anyone, and continues to bring up points you fail to realize as your flaws, you instead write more. Why not screw off? I am sorry to say that I would rather read an unstructured rant from Eatrunearrow than your childish rantings.

-Yes.

I never said anything about scamming anyone or that i'm mad because i cant scam anymore. I would rather have a game where dumb people get scammed for not being aware and people can prosper for being "street smart" then a G rated game where nothing bad can happen, makes things more exciting at times.-I'd like to see you go to the bad part of the neighborhood and see if you would rather be in a "G" world. I am sorry your greatness who never at all had to play through the game as a noob, who was always a level 126 who could own us all, I am sorry we are all dumb for not knowing what's going on because we just started.

I have to agree that you talk big, you write a lot, but you bring up no valid points and look more like an idiot than anyone else. You have failed to convey a message, and I don't see why you continue when everyone basically sits and laughs at your post because they TRY, but FAIL.

SO HOW DOES STILL BALLIN FAIL?

-Has not been able to convey one point in seven posts

-Suprise...

-We are all children

-We all play soccer

-Blame the Children

-Fail to realize the fact he is failing

-Continuing to post on this thread

THAT'S BEEN HOW STILL BALLIN FAILS! MAKE SURE TO SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR TROLLS!

I haven't finished reading it yet, but these were my first 2 reactions when I started:

1. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. You make some decent points here, and know how to add a bit of humor. You could probably find a job as a pro speaker if you're not afraid of heights....

Let's hope the rest of it is just as good.

EDIT: Afraid of heights, what the junk? How'd THAT get in there? I meant fear of speaking in front of crowds...

Also, finished reading and have one thing to say: Other than some of the (slightly offensive) language being overused, that was a rather good piece of literature.

a70c7.png

Kids are not to blame, and why the hell are we dumb? We got ripped off, scammed and such because we just [bleep] started playing the damn game! I got scammed and ripped a lot when I was a "Noob" because how the hell was I to know what the hell the Wine of Zamorak was? How was I to know the prices and differences between stuff. Stillballin...how old were you when you started? I am sure you also fell for a scam, I think everyone has fallen for at least one scam. Why is it our "stupid little kid" faults? I am sure you were a stupid little kid once, and I think you are a stupid teen/adult/troll if you are going to blame it on one demographic with no proof backing it up. The GE is perfectly fine.

=D>

Way to go. Kids, in general and on average, aren't really that dull/thick/whatever. They just don't know the difference between a lie and the truth.

I know, that was just a summarization. The good part is yet to come.

Scamming is lying. There, it's out there. Even if you think it's not, scamming IS LYING. Lying, in and of itself, is practicing deceitful behavior. So stretching the truth to get a little bit ahead is just as cruel and dishonest as blatantly lying. I would write more, but a lot of what I would write would be true or untrue based on your religion. So, I'll write a "politically correct" version.Since being "politically correct" means phrasing things in terms of the basic evolutionary theory, I'll do that too. Since we, technically, evolved from rocks, there should be no morals at all. But humanity has evolved to a point where ethics and morals have developed. These ethics and morals (not murdering, NOT LYING, not injuring a fellow human, etc.) are all based off of helping our fellow man and continuing to keep the human race in existence. So, by defying the ethics of lying by scamming another, you are essentially wanting to halt the progress of the evolution of that person's bloodline's section of the human race. Now, if you believe that ethics and morals come from somewhere else than continuing to keep the human race in existence, then you should know that lying is just plain wrong and DON'T DO IT.

By essentially removing scamming almost entirely with the trade limits and the GE, Jagex has made defying the moral law of honesty in the digital world they created less possible. And how is that BAD....?

Agreed. Kids are not "stupid" or "dumb" or whatever. They just lack experience. I started playing this game below 13 too, and I usually spoke MUCH BETTER English (though of course not perfect) than some idiots (hint, hint!).

I'm speaking the truth that I never got scammed. But that's probably because the time I started Runescape, jagex already had put in lots of measures to stop scamming.

I remember an idiot who pretended to be my friend but his ulterior motive was to get my pass to hack my account. LOL. What a stupid scam. I mean he said directly "come on, please tell me your pass". I'll rofl if anyone fell for that.