You're all [wagon]holes.

An achievement is an achievement. It may not be such a "great" achievement to you stubborn people, but it sure was to the poster. Grow up, honestly.

9/10 for the wc lvl by the way. Don't let the huge group of flamers and jerks turn you away from ever posting again.

ncmxv.png

rex made you pregnet? well with child support he have to give you more axes

Best Music Video Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXQ7nv_FzgA

You're all [wagon]holes.

An achievement is an achievement. It may not be such a "great" achievement to you stubborn people, but it sure was to the poster. Grow up, honestly.

9/10 for the wc lvl by the way. Don't let the huge group of flamers and jerks turn you away from ever posting again.

thank u for the support!@

jr_n.png

|99 Attack|99 Strenght|99 Defence|99 Constitution|99 Range|

|99 Construction|99 Fletching|

"...teh blog..."

You're all [wagon]holes.

thank u for the support!@

Yeah no problem. I get it too. And i'm sick and tired of the little cliques everywhere.

ncmxv.png

rex made you pregnet? well with child support he have to give you more axes

Best Music Video Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXQ7nv_FzgA

Congrats on the level up, maybe post again at 99? ::'

Edited to show what level to post on Rate This.

I have a better idea. We can post a thread about having all 50+ stats when we don't even have 50+ stats! Yeah!

Seriously. If you are going to flame, make sure it isn't hypocritical.

Good achievement, maybe 87 is special to you for some reason?

lalalasig2.png

Congrats, and don't worry about all the flaming. Rate This has gone to hell lately with everyone expecting top of the line achievments from everyone. I got 91 str and 1700 skill total the other day, and the highest rate I got was a 3/10 I think lol. :wall:

Its a sad day when people without any 99s won't even rate someone well unless they are getting a 99 stat. (Not saying that is happening in this thread, as I am not going to waste my time to look up all the people flaming to see if they have 99s.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

There were literally like 2 flames on this entire thread.. But yah just wanted to thank you for posting on my blog and i would recommend not opening nests in order to save space. Enjoy the chopping it was my first 99

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

87 woodcutting... 2/10. Why the hell would you post this level, it has nothing special attached to it. 90, I can understand, but 87, come on.

exactally what im talking about. the [wagon]holes like you.

I don't care about you. If you think I'm an [wagon], then you can think that, but it won't change me.

2j3qh46.jpg

4/10. Its an achievement, but I'm not one to throw high rates around like candy. As your level goes up, so will my rate. I'm not being a jerk, 4/10 isn't that bad.

Smobo.png

Got his first skill cape April 7th 2009, at lv 121+12 cb and 2000 total

87 woodcutting... 2/10. Why the hell would you post this level, it has nothing special attached to it. 90, I can understand, but 87, come on.

exactally what im talking about. the [wagon]holes like you.

Listen, and use that thing that collects dust in your head for once.

If EVERY person on these forums posted their random levels from 80-98, then there would probably be 50+ posts on here a day, covering up all of the major achivements, those which all of us come here to see.

I'm sorry, but please post a major level or achievement, and not a random one. Unless of course this random level means something to you, then it would be fine.

On the topic of rating, I'll give you a 4/10.

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

i kind of got the feeling you wanted to post a thread here so you jumped right ahead to woodcutting for the nearest possible chance of making an achievement.

5\10 --- its a decent lvl for wcing, you worked for it, and it takes some time since of us here aren't even half way there. right musky?